Pandora

2012 Friends Discussion Thread

"..There’s talk that The Lego Company is planning to release about 23 sets that are themed to target girls. The sets, currently being known as the “Friends” sets is believed to be a sum-theme of Lego City and will include houses, cafes, a vet clinic, beauty shop, stables, and more.

Other details of the Lego Friends line include special horses, porcupines, and other animal minifigs, pastel colored bricks with colors to include pinks, purples, tans, and turquoise. Story themes wrapped around 5 girls (animal lover, smart girl, beautician, singer, social girl), and a new design called “mini dolls,” which will be actually smaller than the regular minifig.

The sets are scheduled to be launched in 2012, with around 23 sets total. Images were seen on a Chinese auction site (you gotta love the Internet) and when they showed up on Lego fan blogs, the lawyers descended with cease and desist letters and take down notices (which, if you think about it is about as good a confirmation as you need that this is much more than a typical Lego rumor)..."

Okay, we already know they aren't smaller than the actual minifigs. And these are the pc games for the line:

legofriends3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

legofriends2.jpg

".

Okay, we already know they aren't smaller than the actual minifigs. And these are the pc games for the line:

I think they're fairly old. I don't think they've got anything to do with this upcoming line. These games came out a while ago now, but they're obviously aimed at young girls and share the same name as this theme is rumoured to have. So I can see where you're coming from here.

I think they're fairly old. I don't think they've got anything to do with this upcoming line. These games came out a while ago now, but they're obviously aimed at young girls and share the same name as this theme is rumoured to have. So I can see where you're coming from here.

Thanks for the clarification! When I saw them I was kind of confused, cause they look old indeed.

Aw, dang, I missed seeing the pictures. Been a busy week and just didn't have time to keep up online.

I can only hope that the figures are somewhat compatible with normal minifigure scales. It's hard to tell from everyone's response. Guess I'll wait for new pictures to be posted.

I googled the pics and saw it in their cache.

The figures are more realistic than mini figs but appear to have less articulation (legs look like they are joined together and hands are part of the arm so don't rotate). The hair and head are one piece I think.

They appear to be more slim and slightly taller than minifigs, but very close in size. So they would fit into regular Lego houses and vehicles and on scale with the accesories. I guess that way they won't have to make bigger doors, windows ect..

Those creator houses without the minifigs finally make more sense now as they can cater to both minifig and the girls theme.

I think most of us are going to be disappointed as they don't fit in with the minifigs and their less customizable and have less articulation. They are more realistic and have definite human features.

I'll have to ask my little step sisters what they think as they already like the collectible minifigs and Lego I got them. I'm guessing they will like them but may find it hard letting go of the colectible minifigs they already have. I know one of them really gets a crack out of putting blonde hair on the geisha, lol. From my own experience when I was getting minifigs and already had some fabuland as a kid, I immediately ditched the fabuland because the just didn't 'fit' into my minifig world.

For me personally I'm disappointed, I think this theme would be more successful if they stuck with minifigs, as it would be more in harmony with the Lego brand and would allow girls and boys to buy into each other's theme to add more variety. It's like Lego has no idea that girls and boys actually play together and they forgot that Lego in the beginning was considered a unisex toy. It kills me to see parents walking with their daughter in the Lego isle desperate to find something that appeals to the girl. A girl looking at this new theme will think well it's not a real Lego cause it doesn't have Lego people, just these dolls that look like they belong to some other toy. Anyway time will tell whether this thing is a success, at least it's better than belville.

Edited by meatbucket

The figures are more realistic than mini figs but appear to have less articulation (legs look like they are joined together and hands are part of the arm so don't rotate). The hair and head are one piece I think.

They appear to be more slim and slightly taller than minifigs, but very close in size. So they would fit into regular Lego houses and vehicles and on scale with the accesories. I guess that way they won't have to make bigger doors, windows ect..

Those creator houses without the minifigs finally make more sense now as they can cater to both minifig and the girls theme.

I think most of us are going to be disappointed as they don't fit in with the minifigs and their less customizable and have less articulation. They are more realistic and have definite human features.

I'll have to ask my little step sisters what they think as they already like the collectible minifigs and Lego I got them. I'm guessing they will like them but may find it hard letting go of the colectible minifigs they already have. I know one of them really gets a crack out of putting blonde hair on the geisha, lol. From my own experience when I was getting minifigs and already had some fabuland as a kid, I immediately ditched the fabuland because the just didn't 'fit' into my minifig world.

For me personally I'm disappointed, I think this theme would be more successful if they stuck with minifigs, as it would be more in harmony with the Lego brand and would allow girls and boys to buy into each other's theme to add more variety. It's like Lego has no idea that girls and boys actually play together and they forgot that Lego in the beginning was considered a unisex toy. It kills me to see parents walking with their daughter in the Lego isle desperate to find something that appeals to the girl. A girl looking at this new theme will think well it's not a real Lego cause it doesn't have Lego people, just these dolls that look like they belong to some other toy. Anyway time will tell whether this thing is a success, at least it's better than belville.

It's been clear for many years that TLG wants their website to be a unisex toy. The problem is that girls just don't buy LEGO products the way boys do. As such, TLG is often trying new and innovative ways to get new female buyers. And the important thing to remember is that girls who prefer regular LEGO already tend to buy that. They aren't who these girl-oriented themes are usually targeted at-- they are a minority of the female audience and TLG is devoting their attention to the majority which doesn't buy LEGO and is thus an untapped market.

Basically, any girl who wants the figs to look like regular minifigures is probably already buying sets that have regular minifigures in them. "LEGO Friends" is probably designed to try and appeal to all girls, but primarily the ones who aren't buying other sets.

Now, as for these sets I think they are (as far as TLG is concerned) as interchangeable as classic minifigures. I can see four pieces at least: the torso, legs, head, and hair. This is the same number of parts as it is "legal" to separate a minifigure into (removing a minifigure's legs from the hips or removing the arms or hands from the torso damages the connection and thus TLG does not encourage separating them). They are apparently less articulated, which could harm their popularity, but I wouldn't consider it a huge flaw.

Am I disappointed by this theme, from an AFOL perspective? Yeah, I guess I am. But I think using a new style of figure is just realistic on LEGO's part. The early suggestions that this theme would use regular minifigures seemed too good to be true, and it turned out that they were-- I don't think that's worth moping about.

Currently, I'm just hoping that this theme will be successful so that some day we can say "LEGO is a unisex toy" rather than "LEGO is a unisex toy overwhelmingly bought by boys rather than girls". If it takes a separate theme to accomplish that then that's fine. I didn't complain about BIONICLE (an action figure theme) being designed primarily for boys, after all. Why should I be concerned with Friends (a doll theme) being designed primarily for girls?

what words did you google? I've tried many and cant find anything

It's been clear for many years that TLG wants their website to be a unisex toy. The problem is that girls just don't buy LEGO products the way boys do. As such, TLG is often trying new and innovative ways to get new female buyers. And the important thing to remember is that girls who prefer regular LEGO already tend to buy that. They aren't who these girl-oriented themes are usually targeted at-- they are a minority of the female audience and TLG is devoting their attention to the majority which doesn't buy LEGO and is thus an untapped market.

Basically, any girl who wants the figs to look like regular minifigures is probably already buying sets that have regular minifigures in them. "LEGO Friends" is probably designed to try and appeal to all girls, but primarily the ones who aren't buying other sets.

Now, as for these sets I think they are (as far as TLG is concerned) as interchangeable as classic minifigures. I can see four pieces at least: the torso, legs, head, and hair. This is the same number of parts as it is "legal" to separate a minifigure into (removing a minifigure's legs from the hips or removing the arms or hands from the torso damages the connection and thus TLG does not encourage separating them). They are apparently less articulated, which could harm their popularity, but I wouldn't consider it a huge flaw.

The figure can't move the legs independently of each other, not sure if the head moves. May not be interchangeable or customizable at all from the looks of it as the characters are meant to have distinct personalities. They look about as customizable as star wars battle droids. We'll have to wait and see.

The problem for girls that like regular Lego, is that they can hardly buy any because there isn't enough regular Lego with girls in them with themes that are girl oriented, let alone gender neutral. Their stuck with police, fire, castles, star wars and action based themes that appeal to boys. Back in the 80's Lego was more gender neutral then it is now, there were holiday homes, cafes, taverns and cottages. It's obvious why less girls buy Lego, there's hardly anything for them to buy except maybe creator houses and the camper van. Lego removed most of what appealed to girls from Lego and gave them a stereotypical girl theme called Bellville.

This new set will have themes oriented to girls, but not the Lego minifigs. Their betting girls will like these realistic figures more than the minifigs. I wish they would have stuck with regular minifigs, and give that a chance instead of making separate girl minifigs. Of course I'm biased, so I'll have to get back to you on what my sisters think.

what words did you google? I've tried many and cant find anything

google: lego girls theme 2012

click images, voila!

Edited by meatbucket

How true 'meatbucket' I wished they stuck with the minifig, we all remember that girls date boys and marry men (usually :wink: ).....so where are the men for these new female characters to be heart-broken by eh ? :devil:

There has been no talk of male characters.....like come on even Barbie scored with Ken ! :laugh: (you gotta worry about a male clotheshorse though :laugh: )

Edit time - I just Goggled the theme and discovered - computer games, Lego's answer to The Spice Girls.....read this if you haven't already !

Coolest Toys website

Edited by lightningtiger

The figure can't move the legs independently of each other, not sure if the head moves. May not be interchangeable or customizable at all from the looks of it as the characters are meant to have distinct personalities. They look about as customizable as star wars battle droids. We'll have to wait and see.

The problem for girls that like regular Lego, is that they can hardly buy any because there isn't enough regular Lego with girls in them with themes that are girl oriented, let alone gender neutral. Their stuck with police, fire, castles, star wars and action based themes that appeal to boys. Back in the 80's Lego was more gender neutral then it is now, there were holiday homes, cafes, taverns and cottages. It's obvious why less girls buy Lego, there's hardly anything for them to buy except maybe creator houses and the camper van. Lego removed most of what appealed to girls from Lego and gave them a stereotypical girl theme called Bellville.

This new set will have themes oriented to girls, but not the Lego minifigs. Their betting girls will like these realistic figures more than the minifigs. I wish they would have stuck with regular minifigs, and give that a chance instead of making separate girl minifigs. Of course I'm biased, so I'll have to get back to you on what my sisters think.

The problem with this theory is that Belville and Paradisa were created for the same reason as this theme: to tap into the largely untapped female market. So even before these themes TLG had a problem with more boys buying products than girls.

Meanwhile, how can you say that girls like regular LEGO who don't buy any of the products? For a young girl to really value the traditional LEGO minifigure they have to have owned LEGO at one point, or at least been exposed to it through siblings and so forth. For adults, sure, there's a sense of nostalgia even for those who just remember LEGO but never owned it. But this theme is targeted at kids... specifically, those who have grown out of Duplo but haven't been attracted to regular LEGO.

These are girls who wouldn't have known LEGO before this supposed skew towards male-oriented content, and so wouldn't have been kids who used to buy LEGO and stopped. In fact, most of them would have a stronger nostalgia for Duplo than regular LEGO, so less geometrically-shaped figures with realistic skin tones might not be at all at odds with the sort of play they would have been used to.

This topic examines the issue in more detail and points out that girls and boys tend to have largely different play patterns after they grow out of the Duplo age range, not just interests in different content. While it acknowledges a bias in TLG's existing play themes towards boy-oriented content, this is not the sole reason why boys overwhelmingly outnumber girls when it comes to buying and playing with LEGO.

Will this theme help amend that imbalance? I certainly hope so. But I think it stands more of a chance than just adding more diversity of content to the City line, which seems to be many AFOL's first suggestion. I mean, look at what TLG has already tried in the City theme! This year's Marina is basically a Paradisa set without the pastel colors. The Farm sets have already been pointed to as an example of what girls may like (based on the idea that girls really like sets involving animals), yet it didn't seem to prove much more successful with girls than other City sets (and to be fair, it had as heavy an emphasis on vehicles as any other City subtheme). The City House is basically a modernized counterpart to the classic town-theme houses people seemed to consider so gender-neutral, with many dollhouse-like attributes.

Frankly, I think TLG has been putting forward a considerable effort to diversify their City sets away from just emergency vehicles. But they're not going to abandon the subthemes that are most successful just to implement these new and untested ideas. Remember that even ideas that were touched on in the 80s and earlier might not work today, because kids today have different interests than kids did back then. So re-introducing ideas from sets back then is about as risky as introducing brand-new ideas, and is not a decision to be taken lightly.

The problem with this theory is that Belville and Paradisa were created for the same reason as this theme: to tap into the largely untapped female market. So even before these themes TLG had a problem with more boys buying products than girls.

Meanwhile, how can you say that girls like regular LEGO who don't buy any of the products? For a young girl to really value the traditional LEGO minifigure they have to have owned LEGO at one point, or at least been exposed to it through siblings and so forth. For adults, sure, there's a sense of nostalgia even for those who just remember LEGO but never owned it. But this theme is targeted at kids... specifically, those who have grown out of Duplo but haven't been attracted to regular LEGO.

These are girls who wouldn't have known LEGO before this supposed skew towards male-oriented content, and so wouldn't have been kids who used to buy LEGO and stopped. In fact, most of them would have a stronger nostalgia for Duplo than regular LEGO, so less geometrically-shaped figures with realistic skin tones might not be at all at odds with the sort of play they would have been used to.

This topic examines the issue in more detail and points out that girls and boys tend to have largely different play patterns after they grow out of the Duplo age range, not just interests in different content. While it acknowledges a bias in TLG's existing play themes towards boy-oriented content, this is not the sole reason why boys overwhelmingly outnumber girls when it comes to buying and playing with LEGO.

Will this theme help amend that imbalance? I certainly hope so. But I think it stands more of a chance than just adding more diversity of content to the City line, which seems to be many AFOL's first suggestion. I mean, look at what TLG has already tried in the City theme! This year's Marina is basically a Paradisa set without the pastel colors. The Farm sets have already been pointed to as an example of what girls may like (based on the idea that girls really like sets involving animals), yet it didn't seem to prove much more successful with girls than other City sets (and to be fair, it had as heavy an emphasis on vehicles as any other City subtheme). The City House is basically a modernized counterpart to the classic town-theme houses people seemed to consider so gender-neutral, with many dollhouse-like attributes.

Frankly, I think TLG has been putting forward a considerable effort to diversify their City sets away from just emergency vehicles. But they're not going to abandon the subthemes that are most successful just to implement these new and untested ideas. Remember that even ideas that were touched on in the 80s and earlier might not work today, because kids today have different interests than kids did back then. So re-introducing ideas from sets back then is about as risky as introducing brand-new ideas, and is not a decision to be taken lightly.

It's a fact that Lego has and will always be more popular with boys, it's a construction toy and caters to builders which is predominantly a male thing. You are right that this will bring more girls into the Lego world, but I think most of us wish they would have stuck with using Lego minifigs and believe it would be just as successful if not more. I think the theme is unnecessary and they should have just introduced those cafe's, vet clinics, shops with Lego city to fill the gap of predominantly boy oriented police and fire sets.

I said girls who like Lego can hardly buy any, that implies they got some already and liked it and can't find enough of what they like. My sisters look at the catalog and can only find a few things they like, the majority is catered to boys, there is Lego that appeals to girls, but there's not enough and it's hard to find. Girls might start out with the Lego pink box or bricks and more set like my Sisters, become hooked on the toy, but find there's not enough that caters to them. You mention the City House, I got that one for them, but it's limited edition and came out for less than 6 months! The marina's cool, but I don't think their crazy about it, they might like the mill village raid though. The problem is there just ain't enough selection to appeal to girls who already have some girly Lego, and that is my point!!! It's not enough they want more!!! But now their coming out with this girls theme and it's going to split their choice between classic Lego and the girl only Lego and the minifigs aren't compatible! Their already addicted to the collectible minifigs so it's an annoying situation.

If Lego created more Lego City girl oriented sets, more than just what you mentioned (you may feel it's enough, but I don't have that opinion) there would be more girls buying Lego. But instead they go and create a separate theme with girl figures that can't co-exist in the classic Lego world.

Edited by meatbucket

Saw the pictures of the new "minifigs" and.... blech. Completely useless outside of the intended theme, limited poseability, and an overall asthetic that doesn't feel particularly Lego-ish. I realize TLC is trying to branch out, but that doesn't make this one bit less painful to look at. :thumbdown:

"Friends is an theme to be released in 2012. It will replace Belville, and include 23 sets total. Sets include houses, a cafe, a vet clinic, a beauty shop, and stables. Brick colours include pink, purple, turquoise, and tan. It will be a more story-based theme following five girls (animal lover, smart girl, beautician, singer, and a social girl). Sets include some mini-dolls that you put together and are about the same size as regular minifigures. There will be custom moulds for horses, cats, porcupines, and cupcake bottoms."

I found this on the Brickapedia site. I still can't access the pictures.

EDIT- added quotations.

Edited by 22kane

Wait a minute, these girly figures are smaller, taller or same size as regular minifigs ? :look:

I think most of us AFOL's will only be interested in this theme for the parts and accessories. :wink:

Wait a minute, these girly figures are smaller, taller or same size as regular minifigs ? :look:

I think most of us AFOL's will only be interested in this theme for the parts and accessories. :wink:

I don't know, yesterday I had a devious idea for something to do with one of those figures (assuming their heads are around the same size I'm visualizing, which may not be the case).

I found another article that said they are slightly smaller than the current minifigures.

I found another article that said they are slightly smaller than the current minifigures.

I don't think that's the case. Of the pictures I've seen, they used the CM 6 stand to stand, and they seemed slightly taller than minifigures, perhaps even the same size if you consider that maybe the hair was adding height. But I would really not think smaller.

To some extent they are. They look slightly taller but also slightly thinner.

And in response to the many people who keep clamoring for City-type girl sets as opposed to what we're getting, keep in mind a couple things. Lego City, despite its variety, is a very cohesive theme. Adding excessive pinks and purples, which despite many AFOLs' opposition to is what a majority of tween girls are into, could break up that cohesiveness, and in a worst case scenario oversaturate the theme and drive the normal buyers (young boys) away. Additionally, many AFOLs' experiences with girls in the target age range is somewhat biased. AFOLs often get their children and relatives into their own Lego hobby, so they have been steeped in the culture of Lego. But Lego is trying to attract newcomers, particularly the largely untapped female market, to their brand. From the description of this new theme's size, Lego is putting a lot of faith into this idea, and I expect they have the market studies to prove that this is a risk worth taking.

I actually expect good things from this theme. Based on the figs, I forsee largely-minifig-scale dollhouse type buildings, probably with the rebuild potential of creator sets. The way to get girls that age into Lego, in my opinion, is to shoot for that dollhouse aesthetic, while emphasizing the creative aspects Lego provides. Most young girls aren't as into construction, vehicles and architecture as they are into role-play and interior/exterior design. If Lego can get them to realize that designing and building their own dream house is more fun than buying a prefabricated dollhouse-in-a-box, I think these sets could be more successful with this audience than ever before. Then perhaps, once a generation of young girls has realized the play value provided by the Lego brand, the company could find ways to appeal to this audience with its existing themes, as most AFOLs seem to want.

'Lyichir' wrote 'To some extent they are. They look slightly taller but also slightly thinner.'

Great, thinner.....now it's Lego saying to the average girl that they have a body image problem ! :hmpf_bad:

Look not all girls are thin and for what I can read between the lines plus the small handful of images these are thin. Highly unrealistic, even though they look more human than the standard minifig, it's the impression of being thin and lovely that girls must aim at. Bull#%@&, I say.....I'm still of the opinion that they should have stay with the standard minifig and not create their own Bratz or Polly Pocket's ! :hmpf:

Just my daily rant over 'Friend's' ! :laugh:

OK so I wanted to sort this out so I downloaded the new figure picture from Google and using paint I drew a box around the front edge of the minifig stand and a box around the figure so it touched the outside edges of her hands, the top of her head and to bottoms of her feet. I then replaced the pic of her with a CMF and scaled the pic to match the boxes I'd drawn, this is the result.

CMFwithbox.jpg

Obviously this is not perfectly accurate but they appear to be about the same size

D

'Lyichir' wrote 'To some extent they are. They look slightly taller but also slightly thinner.'

Great, thinner.....now it's Lego saying to the average girl that they have a body image problem ! :hmpf_bad:

Look not all girls are thin and for what I can read between the lines plus the small handful of images these are thin. Highly unrealistic, even though they look more human than the standard minifig, it's the impression of being thin and lovely that girls must aim at. Bull#%@&, I say.....I'm still of the opinion that they should have stay with the standard minifig and not create their own Bratz or Polly Pocket's ! :hmpf:

Just my daily rant over 'Friend's' ! :laugh:

This kind of vitriol is unnecessary. The "Friends" have a MORE realistic body image than minifigures, seeing as minifigures in general are portly and rectangular. Minifigures, even modern ones like the collectible ones, are at best abstract, stylized representations of real human beings. I've dressed up as a minifig for Halloween once before, and even at that young age where my proportions were more akin to a minifigure's, the costume was bulky and uncomfortable.

Keep in mind that Lego doesn't just make new molds for no reason. If they had any reason at all to believe that this line would be more profitable with regular minifigs, they would use them to cut production costs. The fact is that the target audience of these new sets identifies better with these doll-like figures than with the classic cylinder-headed mini.

This kind of vitriol is unnecessary. The "Friends" have a MORE realistic body image than minifigures, seeing as minifigures in general are portly and rectangular. Minifigures, even modern ones like the collectible ones, are at best abstract, stylized representations of real human beings. I've dressed up as a minifig for Halloween once before, and even at that young age where my proportions were more akin to a minifigure's, the costume was bulky and uncomfortable.

Keep in mind that Lego doesn't just make new molds for no reason. If they had any reason at all to believe that this line would be more profitable with regular minifigs, they would use them to cut production costs. The fact is that the target audience of these new sets identifies better with these doll-like figures than with the classic cylinder-headed mini.

Yah compared to all the other girl dolls out there, the Lego friends theme is tame, the girls look normal and not overtly sexual at all. Lego is betting on these new friend minifigs(which I admittingly am biased against) doing better than the regular minifigs and I'm sure they put some research into this, but Lego has far from a flawless record on releasing products (i.e Ben 10, Galidor). I think they should have kept the theme and used highly decorated minifigures in flesh tones, or made more female friendly city sets and put more female minifigs in them to attract more girls, but I could be wrong, maybe this theme is the way to go! I do think the figs are better than bellville, but will have to wait and see what the sets look like.

Edited by meatbucket

I seem to recall that there was some set listing posted on this thread already, but I didn't bother to comb through all the pages. Anyway, Mesonak posted a set list of upcoming Dino theme here. It is from some German toy shop. The same shop also lists other 2012 sets, like LEGO Friends (someone else is probably typing this same list at the moment):

LEGO FRIENDS Tierklinik [Animal Clinic]

Gewicht: 0.759 kg

37,06 €

LEGO FRIENDS Schönheitssalon [beauty Saloon]

Gewicht: 0.434 kg

23,16 €

LEGO FRIENDS Traumhaus [Dream House]

Gewicht: 0.001319 kg [sic]

65,04 €

LEGO FRIENDS Emma's Sonnenterrasse [Emma's Sun Terrace]

Gewicht: 0.055 kg

5,47 €

LEGO FRIENDS Emma's Designstudio [Emma's Design Studio]

Gewicht: 0.11 kg

9,20 €

LEGO FRIENDS Stephanie's mobile Tier- rettung [stephanie's Mobile Animal Rescue]

Gewicht: 0.107 kg

9,20 €

LEGO FRIENDS Stephanie's Backspaß im Garten [stephanie's Garden Backspace]

Gewicht: 0.054 kg

5,47 €

LEGO FRIENDS Stephanie's Cabrio [stephanie's Convertible]

Gewicht: 0.192 kg

13,85 €

LEGO FRIENDS Abenteuer Baumhaus [Tree House Adventure]

Gewicht: 0.325 kg

18,53 €

LEGO FRIENDS Mia's Welpen-Häuschen [Mia's Puppy House]

Gewicht: 0.107 kg

9,20 €

LEGO FRIENDS Olivia's Ideenwerkstatt [Olivia's Idea Workshop]

Gewicht: 0.113 kg

9,20 €

LEGO FRIENDS Caf [Cafe]

Gewicht: 0.528 kg

27,79 €

LEGO FRIENDS Die große Hundeschau [The Big Dog Show]

Gewicht: 0.332 kg

18,53 €

LEGO FRIENDS Andrea's Musikbühne [Andrea's Concert Stage]

Gewicht: 0.114 kg

9,20 €

14 sets! English translations by yours truly, with my miserable skills in German.

Edited by Haltiamieli

Okay, Convertible.....I wonder if that will be a six wide vehicle to carry two or more figures.....well they are friends right ? :blush:

The big dog show, could we see different shape dogs eh ? :wink:

Now we only need pictures. :wink:

Oh, quick edit.....that link for that toy shop - yeah, right....nothing Lego comes up, only model helicopters ! :sceptic:

Edited by lightningtiger