Cecilie

[MOC] Collectable minifigs modular display shelf - series 3

I'm sure this is the moment you've all been waiting for! :wink: It has taken me longer than expected to finish this series due to time constraints, but finally, I present to you my modular display shelf for the series 3 figs :sweet:.

5522579121_949713385b.jpg

5523163742_fe598b0725.jpg

5523163738_9912b72fc3.jpg

5523163732_a7c4e5677d.jpg

5523157434_7d26ef8e24.jpg

5523157192_564a68492b.jpg

5522579111_a4f5683f8c.jpg

And a group picture:

5522647427_57f9c30ec4_z.jpg

See the rest of the vigs in my flickr stream.

Oh, and before anyone asks: No, I don't have a picture with all series together, because I don't have any space right now for all of them beside each other (and I don't dare to stack them any higher...).

Great work Cecilie! It's impressive that you do these vigs for everyone of the CMs. I really like the Gorilla one, very funny! :laugh:

These are amazing Cecilie! This modular display has to be the best so far.

My favorite has to be the rapper default_thumbup.gif. Looking forward to seeing series 4 and 5 shelves (If you are going to do them)

WOW cannot even begin to describe how amazing that is! I checked out your others for series 1 and 2, Very creative! very nicely done! that's definitely the best display I've seen. You make me proud to be a LEGO fan :*)

Great work Cecilie! It's impressive that you do these vigs for everyone of the CMs. I really like the Gorilla one, very funny! :laugh:

These are amazing Cecilie! This modular display has to be the best so far.

My favorite has to be the rapper default_thumbup.gif. Looking forward to seeing series 4 and 5 shelves (If you are going to do them)

Thanks, I have to try and top my previous work, in order to improve :tongue:. I already have series 4 planned out, just need to build them :wink:.

WOW cannot even begin to describe how amazing that is! I checked out your others for series 1 and 2, Very creative! very nicely done! that's definitely the best display I've seen. You make me proud to be a LEGO fan :*)

:blush:

I sure was waiting for this! My favourite is the Space villain too.

On to Series 4! :laugh:

Wonderful :thumbup:

I like very much the design for the samurai.

These are all very well done and you never fail to impress us as always Cecilie! :thumbup: I really like the samurai warrior one the best, it reminds me of your lovely contest entry.

Man, amazing work as usual! The space villain is the better of the bunch, but they all, like your previous 2 are all great.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, you all make me want to continue making these :cry_happy:.

My favourite's the Space villain. I do love a good heist.

My favourite is the Space villain too.

The space villain is the better of the bunch

Well, since the space villain is so popular, I have now deeplinked a picture to him in the first post :wink:. I wasn't sure what to build for him at first, until I read LEGO's own bio about him. Just had to give him something to steal, and a real good challenge :laugh:.

These are all very well done and you never fail to impress us as always Cecilie! :thumbup: I really like the samurai warrior one the best, it reminds me of your lovely contest entry.

Thanks :sweet:. I'm very much in love with Japanese architecture, and I hope to be able to create a larger Japanese-inspired creation some day :wink:.

I love the samurai and makes me wonder how would the Gheisa/Kimon Girl be done. Maybe you can connect them next to eachother for a double sides vig? Those would fit perfectly together.

The others ever since S1 are awesome too, keep the build up :thumbup:

For obvious reasons, I love the gorilla. I can't wait to see what you do for series four!

I have been wanting to comment on this a long time ago but I kept being distracted. :blush:

It's great to see the traditional Cecilie's Collectable Minifigures vignettes. It is very enjoyable to see all of the different 16 scenarios being placed together showcasing at what they do best. My favourite is definitely the Samurai and the Race Car Driver. :wub:

I supposed you are now working on the Series 4 vignettes. We shall look forward to it. :grin:

I love the samurai and makes me wonder how would the Gheisa/Kimon Girl be done. Maybe you can connect them next to eachother for a double sides vig? Those would fit perfectly together.

Thanks :classic:. They do indeed have overlapping themes, but I try to avoid recycling ideas as much as possible, and I'm not going to attempt to make them fit together in any other way than both being Japanese-inspired. But they might look good together nonetheless, time will tell :wink:.

For obvious reasons, I love the gorilla. I can't wait to see what you do for series four!

Neither can I :laugh:.

Great job! I really like the samurai and fisherman vigs!

It's great to see the traditional Cecilie's Collectable Minifigures vignettes. It is very enjoyable to see all of the different 16 scenarios being placed together showcasing at what they do best. My favourite is definitely the Samurai and the Race Car Driver. :wub:

I supposed you are now working on the Series 4 vignettes. We shall look forward to it. :grin:

Indeed I am :grin:. And I promise, they won't be as late as series 3 :wink:. Just gotta get my hands on some figs... Oh, and I gotta remember to use that name for my next topic about these... catchy! :laugh:.

Awesome vigs! I like the samurai one the best.

I'm so happy to see many of you liking the samurai, as it's one my own personal favorite of these vigs :cry_happy:.

All look great. Lots of cool details in each vig. I especially like the lasers in the one with the space criminal (Sorry, I don't remember what LEGO calls that one). :thumbup:

Great way to display these figures! Impressive.

Lots of nice detail, I really like the Space Villain and Samurai vignettes the most ;)

I love what you have done to S1 and S2 minifigures. I have photos of them in my phone. Been showing people and they were all impressed!

Love this S3 too. Looking forward to S4 and S5 .

That's pretty neat!! Somehow I've missed your series 1 and 2 ones, so now I'm going to go look for them! :blush:

Thanks :classic:. They do indeed have overlapping themes, but I try to avoid recycling ideas as much as possible, and I'm not going to attempt to make them fit together in any other way than both being Japanese-inspired. But they might look good together nonetheless, time will tell :wink:.

~

I'm so happy to see many of you liking the samurai, as it's one my own personal favorite of these vigs :cry_happy:.

Not ment just recycling, but more of an extension. How ever you will make the Kimono Girl her vignette it will be amazingly awesome. Yes I've high expectations by seeing what you're capable of. Nevertheless it counts for whole S4 :wink:

I'm so happy that many of us share the same opinion about the Samurai.

I saw these at LEGOshow in Manchester earlier on today and they're even more awesome in real life. Very cool little vignettes. Was the modular night club next to them also yours? If not, do you know who it belongs to?

Edited by ibecks