Sign in to follow this  
Big Cam

The Fountain of Youth

Flickr user Shmails has created a wonderful MOC of the Fountain of Youth, is it a good thing that the Pirates Found it?

Leave some good comments and lets see if Shmails will join EB.

5497113293_c3bd657c35_z.jpg

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

It looks OK but that isn't really my idea of the Fountain of Youth. Shmails did a nice job on the cliff.

It looks OK but that isn't really my idea of the Fountain of Youth. Shmails did a nice job on the cliff.

Agreed. Outside of the blue parrot and the mushrooms it doesn't look very divine.

But indeed the techniques look nice and I like how he made the water running down the fountain.

Th rock looks really well indeed. I'm not too fond of the water, but it's a very good entry for the JR II contest and it's so much better than the official set for sure.

Thanks for bringing this to us! And I also think all these landbased MOCs should be indexed soon. :pir-classic:

Cool scene, i like how the small pirate treasure hunting party just discovered the fabled fountain of youth in a small clearing. The way they look down onto it could be right from a movie. The water running down the fountain itself might look even better if the curved slope bricks were bright blue too, but then again i can't say if those are even available in that color.

Edited by Cherno

Nice find once again Big Cam :thumbup: The rocks looks great and so does the plants and flowers, i also like that random blue parrot over there. The water is also not badly done, and i also dont understand whats wrong whit the mushrooms?

Captain Becker