Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day Two

----

I would like to repeat what the kind french woman, Ms Collette said earlier:

Of course the scums can, and I know they will, act as if they’re innocent and approach me also

There is an old saying from where I grew up:

A wolf can easily pretend to be a sheep once he/she has blended in with the herd.

I would like each and everyone of you to think:

Who is so concerned about saying "I am innocent, just like you"?

I know I wouldn't want to announce it to everyone, even in private, so easily. It just makes you to vulnerable.

I now fear for my life and shall retreat to my quarters...

And may God have mercy on your souls for putting another innocent to death :sad:

*clasps her rosary and starts praying*

Forgive them God for they do not know what they are doing...

Vote Tally:

Raquel Benito Juarez/Raven Brickroft: 6 (Pandora, Cutlass Iz, KielDaMan, Euvor, Brickdoctor, Gregorovich)

You have about 15 27 and a half hours left to vote.

A wolf can easily pretend to be a sheep once he/she has blended in with the herd.

I agree that the scum can easily pretend to be innocent, but that is why we have to look out for little things like lies. It's better than a blind shot at someone. Unless of course, we go after those who are quiet, who could very well be attempting to blend in and lay low.

I'm very sorry for you Raquel, to have everyone against you like this, but lying is something we all can't tollerate, especially if you're an innocent.

Your disappearance yesterday, and then sudden re-appearance today with a wild tale, only increases my suspicion of you. I'm sorry to have to do this, but after examining all my information, I've come to the conclusion to Vote: Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft)

If you are innocent, then I'm truly sorry.. :cry_sad:

Dear signorita, why so sercretive, if you're eying someone, you might speak up, man. there's no way to support you if we don't know who you have your eyes on, man...

I spoke with Ms. Juarez in private and she subtly hinted that she was eyeing Ms. LeMans. I'm not saying I endorse this accusation, but I believe it might be somewhat useful intel.

I spoke with Ms. Juarez in private and she subtly hinted that she was eyeing Ms. LeMans. I'm not saying I endorse this accusation, but I believe it might be somewhat useful intel.

I believe we've already proven the need for reasons behind accusations in this game, so I must ask: Miss Juarez, why would you suspect Miss LeMans of being a Mafia member?

Well, if I counted right, If i cast a vote against you now, that would be it. We still have a little time left though. So, we would all like to know:

I believe we've already proven the need for reasons behind accusations in this game, so I must ask: Miss Juarez, why would you suspect Miss LeMans of being a Mafia member?

If you can give me a good reason soon, then, I will gladly reconsider. Otherwise, I will have to join the others. I would hate to do this to an innocent, but, unless you just come out and say you suspect someone else, and give us some evidence, I have to go with everyone else on this. You are the most suspicious, by the fact that you lied. :look:

Sorry for my general inactivity today, I've been busy with real life I've discovered a load of paperwork that lifeguards have to do. :sceptic:

Well, if I counted right, If i cast a vote against you now, that would be it. We still have a little time left though. So, we would all like to know:

If you can give me a good reason soon, then, I will gladly reconsider. Otherwise, I will have to join the others. I would hate to do this to an innocent, but, unless you just come out and say you suspect someone else, and give us some evidence, I have to go with everyone else on this. You are the most suspicious, by the fact that you lied. :look:

I agree with Danielle. There is no need to be hasty about our decision. While Raquel has lied, she has done it in a similar manner to Ravi, and just look where convicting him got us. :sceptic: The evidence says that Raquel is scum, but my gut instinct says otherwise.

In her message to me, she did think that Miss LeMans was suspicious because of being the first to cast a vote yesterday and that she's been quick to make descisions of other's guilt. There could be some merit to this, but if Ms. LeMans is the mafia scum, why would she take the chance of such a bold move? :sceptic:

----

I would like to repeat what the kind french woman, Ms Collette said earlier:

There is an old saying from where I grew up:

I would like each and everyone of you to think:

Who is so concerned about saying "I am innocent, just like you"?

I know I wouldn't want to announce it to everyone, even in private, so easily. It just makes you to vulnerable.

Hmm, I think you may be right about this Raquel. I really don't want to vote out an innocent again.

Vote: Colette LeMans (KielDaMan)

Sorry Colette, but you have been alittle suspicious and thats all we can go on at the moment. Starting the vote against the chef, voicing your opinion with long speeches, and talking about 'our side'. whose side is that? How can we be sure your aren't being a 'wolf in a sheep herd'?

CF

In her message to me, she did think that Miss LeMans was suspicious because of being the first to cast a vote yesterday and that she's been quick to make descisions of other's guilt. There could be some merit to this, but if Ms. LeMans is the mafia scum, why would she take the chance of such a bold move? :sceptic:

I doubt it. :sceptic:

The more I look at it, to more her story doesn't add up. I'm sorry if you're town Raquel, but a townie who runs around confusing the town is no good to us. Vote: Raquel Benito Juarez/Raven Brickroft

Maybe she hopes to bluff here way through until every innocent is dead, or believes her bluff.

CF

I agree. (with you) In all my books, it's not common Mafia behavior, especially from those new to these situations, to make bold moves and call attention to themselves. Of course, if she was scum, Miss LeMans could make such a bold move knowing that we would perceive it as a pro-Town action and also knowing that she wouldn't be killed in the night.

Not that I either at this point support convicting Miss LeMans, since in private discussions with her she appears to be innocent. If she is scum, she is one MegaBlokin' terrific actor.

I agree with Danielle. There is no need to be hasty about our decision. While Raquel has lied, she has done it in a similar manner to Ravi, and just look where convicting him got us. :sceptic: The evidence says that Raquel is scum, but my gut instinct says otherwise.

You do have a point there, but at the same time, we can't just let those who lie, (even if they are innocent) to get away with it, and endanger the rest of us.

Maybe she hopes to bluff here way through until every innocent is dead, or believes her bluff.

CF

That would make sense, as it appears she has messaged several of us.

we can't just let those who lie, (even if they are innocent) to get away with it, and endanger the rest of us.

Good point. I hate to say it, but if they are acting dicey even if they are town, its there fault if we convict them. Don't go making silly discreet remarks to start us accusing someone 'with long hair'. We don't want to be lead to a dead end.

CF

I doubt it. :sceptic:

The more I look at it, to more her story doesn't add up. I'm sorry if you're town Raquel, but a townie who runs around confusing the town is no good to us. Vote: Raquel Benito Juarez/Raven Brickroft

Agreed. :wink:

Good point. I hate to say it, but if they are acting dicey even if they are town, its there fault if we convict them. Don't go making silly discreet remarks to start us accusing someone 'with long hair'. We don't want to be lead to a dead end.

CF

I'm pretty confident now that was indeed just a dead end, and by no means am I sticking to it. At the time, it was all there was to go on, so I decided to get the ball rolling in order to figure it out, but I also couldn't bear to do it at the same time, either... :cry_happy:

Yet an awful lot of people are coming forward saying you have told them you suspect Colette :hmpf_bad:

At least you're consistent.

I would like to see a statement from Ms.Le Mans too. Her long speeches have been rather strange, but I would need more evidence to take any action against her. I really hope that we are not making a mistake again, but I am going to have to vote. If something comes out about Ms.Le Mans, I might change my vote. However, we can't just sit around and let the killers pick us, the innocents, off. So without further ado, I Vote: Raquel Benito Huarez (Raven Brickroft)

Oh my...

The chef might have been a simpleton, but I would have expected a true innocent to do everything in their power to wiggle their way out of a lynching. I'm sorry, Raquel, but I will have to

Vote: Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft)

I feel sick now :sick:

Raquel has had a private word with me also. She really seems to be putting down the hard words as she cleans out our rooms today. She still doesn't have me convinced.

Ms LeManzzz does not seem to be guilty to me, whether that changes in the future I don't know, but as of now I am not changing my vote.

I leave it in the hands of Mr Crusoe, may his questions get him the answers he is looking for.

Raquel has had a private word with me also. She really seems to be putting down the hard words as she cleans out our rooms today. She still doesn't have me convinced.

Same here. She's really given me a gut feeling that she's one of us, and the last time I had a gut feeling like this it was that the late Mr. Bombay was innocent, which he was. On the other hand, Miss LeMans doesn't appear to be guilty to me either.

I'm not sure whether to stand by my vote because of Miss Juarez's lies, yet I fear for what God will do if we do not reach a conviction.

Seeing as a majority will be reached without me, it probably won't matter, but I will Unvote:Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft). My mind wants her dead, my heart wants her spared, and the last time I followed my mind I was wrong.

Nevertheless, I still firmly believe we need to convict someone today, so if anyone has any information, I beg you to come forward with it.

I have been spoken to privately by Raquel too. I am seriously reconsidering my vote on the maid. I think that one of two things is going on right now. One is that Raquel is innocent, and she is trying to convince us that Ms. LeMans is part of the Mafia, or two is that Raquel is a part of the Mafia and she is trying to get an a player she presumes innocent, Ms. LeMans, out of the game. I am really on the fence right now on which to vote for.

My vote has been plaguing me ever since I have spoken last. I sincerly hope that I do not regret my descision.

Unvote: Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft)

I don't know if this will affect the final outcome, but my doubts have been put to rest.

Ok, it zeems like the suspicion has been cast over me too. I don't blame you guys, I know I have been speaking a lot thiz past couple of days, but I'm just doing so since I'm really a concerned innocent who would like to weed out ze killers. I'm not ze type of person just to sit around and wait for something to happen. Just carefully think about it, why would I do all of theze, if thiz will just make me ze ultimate target of ze mafia? You know what, I can prove to you I'm innocent. Just speak to me privately and I know in one statement I can prove to you my innocence.