Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day Two

It's still early in the day, and some of the people are still in bed. I don't think we can reliably use this information to convict someone until at least noon time.

I agree it'z still a bit early today, but we alzo have to consider ze unuzual silence of otherz yesterday, which maybe an indication that they are scum. We'll have to observe them and zee what happens...

I agree. Right now suspicious behavior is our only lead.

It's still early in the day, and some of the people are still in bed. I don't think we can reliably use this information to convict someone until at least noon time.

Just trying to stay occupied. I have discussed our situation, such as why we shouldn't convict our host or why it's strange of Raquel to act the way she has.

There's nothing wrong with doing something, to help ease the stress of our dire situation. This is supposed to be a vacation, right? :sweet: On the other hand, we can't just not do anything, but we must proceed with some caution, and not make blind accusations. :wink:

4.) Remain silent, like go fishing or play baseball, and just wait for something to happen, which most of uz seem to want to do. :hmpf_bad: That is scummy behaviour IMO, so I suggezt to read the actions of thoze who usually veer away from finding ze killer and would rather 'wait, wait, and wait' until nothing happens...

Talking to each other is the only way for us to root out these evil-doers at the moment, but I don't think activities are suspicious as long as we all continue the discussion; indeed those who disappear off without so much as a peep or those who only talk about their idle plans for the day worry me. Which is probably what you were referring to, anyway, Colette.

Kylan, although you have deep blue eyes, as clear as glacial pools that a girl could just fall right into..... :blush: sorry, ahem what was I saying? :blush: Oh, yes, I don't think Mr Crusoe really is the focus of our concern, more those who wish to harm us at night, so it might be best to continue our attention on who they might be.

Dreo, could you fix me a drink? I'm gonna need something for breakfast.

I don't think we could convict Mr. Crusoe, because he's the host. And anyway, why on earth would he kill Sunday? And the reason were in this mess is 'cos he stole something from the Mafia. Why would he kill people to get back something that he stole? And if we killed Mr. Crusoe, we might never find out who's doing this, because he knows the most about all this. I really don't know who's doing all this, but I doubt that it's Crusoe.

Talking to each other is the only way for us to root out these evil-doers at the moment, but I don't think activities are suspicious as long as we all continue the discussion; indeed those who disappear off without so much as a peep or those who only talk about their idle plans for the day worry me. Which is probably what you were referring to, anyway, Colette.

Kylan, although you have deep blue eyes, as clear as glacial pools that a girl could just fall right into..... :blush: sorry, ahem what was I saying? :blush: Oh, yes, I don't think Mr Crusoe really is the focus of our concern, more those who wish to harm us at night, so it might be best to continue our attention on who they might be.

Sure thing Panda.

Oh my :blush: ... You are probably right my good woman. But I still think that Mr Crusoe has answers to ques... Questions to question... to answer. My words are all... I find that after looking into your dark Panda like eyes and catching a scent of the ocean in your hair all the troubles around me seem to have faded.

Could you make that 2 drinks Dreo? I'll have a "Sex on the Beach" Nothing better than peaches, orange and cranberry for breakfast. :grin:

Oh! Kylan! :cry_happy:

Do you mind if I have a suck of your cocktail while we wait to see if anyone else has anything to say? :blush:

Could you make that 2 drinks Dreo? I'll have a "Sex on the Beach" Nothing better than peaches, orange and cranberry for breakfast. :grin:

Two "Sex on the beaches" coming up right away, man!

I don't think we could convict Mr. Crusoe, because he's the host. And anyway, why on earth would he kill Sunday? And the reason were in this mess is 'cos he stole something from the Mafia. Why would he kill people to get back something that he stole? And if we killed Mr. Crusoe, we might never find out who's doing this, because he knows the most about all this. I really don't know who's doing all this, but I doubt that it's Crusoe.

Agreed. I don't think Crusoe did it, but I think he probably knows who the real killers are, and would rather see if we can figure it out. It gives him a valid reason to kill one of us each day, because he doesn't want to return what he stole. :hmpf_bad: Just because he's left the Mafia, doesn't mean he's left behind everything he's learned from them. :sadnew:

I don't think it would be a good idea to convict Mr.Crusoe. After all, he is not one that could be making the kiilings every night since he is interrogating the voted character at night. Besides, I don't think that voting Mr.Crusoe out is even possible. I think that we need to focus on rooting out the killer among us. Worrying about him is just going to distract us from finding the true killer.

Agreed. I don't think Crusoe did it, but I think he probably knows who the real killers are, and would rather see if we can figure it out. It gives him a valid reason to kill one of us each day, because he doesn't want to return what he stole. :hmpf_bad: Just because he's left the Mafia, doesn't mean he's left behind everything he's learned from them. :sadnew:

I'm pretty sure Mr. Crusoe is innocent. I don't even think he knows who the real killers are- if he did, why wouldn't he just up and kill them first? No, he probably has no idea who killed his Sunday, and that's why he's making us do all the work... :hmpf_bad:

What Ms. LeMans said is right, we can't wait for the evidence to come to us. If we do that, we'll might have to wait until tomorrow, or even the next day for a conviction! Even though there are probably more of us with good intentions then there are killers out here, we stand a better chance of ending this ordeal by going on the offensive and getting a conviction. However, I do not mean that we should be rash in our decision; we should do our best to make sure that the conviction in question is in the best interests for the Town before voting.

I'll have a shot of vodka with a bit of maple syrup in it please.

Anyways, as far as I can tell, the only thing we have to go on is the maid. Do we believe her story, or not? I am not sure myself.

If we believe her, then we should be questioning anyone with long hair. If we think she is lying, well... we know what happens to liars.

I'll have a shot of vodka with a bit of maple syrup in it please.

Anyways, as far as I can tell, the only thing we have to go on is the maid. Do we believe her story, or not? I am not sure myself.

If we believe her, then we should be questioning anyone with long hair. If we think she is lying, well... we know what happens to liars.

Right away!

yes we saw what happened to the last one who's story was inconsistent... :sadnew:

Well after she basically accused everyone with long hair, and then said it wasn't an accusation, and then admutted to having no evidence of her sighting, I'm inclined to think she made the whole thing up.

Besides, in books I've read about these situations, those who have the power to investigate normally would receive a specific answer that names a person.

Well after she basically accused everyone with long hair, and then said it wasn't an accusation, and then admutted to having no evidence of her sighting, I'm inclined to think she made the whole thing up.

Besides, in books I've read about these situations, those who have the power to investigate normally would receive a specific answer that names a person.

True. Do you have an explanation for this, Raquel? Or are you just trying to divert attention away from yourself. :sceptic:

Man, this is stressful. Dreo, a drink please?

Wow, business is going well today, man! :tongue:

But by long hair, does she mean long hair that goes straight down or curled like mine in an afro?

Cause i don't like to be accused of things I do not do!

Well, we must choose to either believe the maid, or not. So, IF we assume she is correct, then this would be the reasonable list of suspects. Im pretty sure an afro doesn't count as long hair, so:

Long Haired suspects:

Raquel Benito Juarez the Maid (Raven Brickroft)

Bridget Darwin (Brickdoctor)

Colette LeMans (KielDaMan)

Erin Ennis (Euvor)

Panda Panjin (Pandora)

Vanya Livny (Baylego)

So, we might as well question everyone here. If the maid is telling the truth, then we may be able to weed out the killer in the list. If she is lying, everyone on the list should have better defenses then the maid.

Good idea. :wink: Since Raquel has already given her story, it's time to proceed with the next girl on the list, and since I'm a lucky guy with short short hair, not on the list, I might as well question the next girl on the list... Bridget Darwin (Brickdoctor) Oh.... I don't like the thought of you being a suspect, Bridget. :sceptic: You've always seemed like such a nice girl. :sweet:

So... Uh...

I don't get this. Why does it matter if Raquel saw someone with long hair? It doesn't necessarily mean they did anything bad, they were just wandering around. Everyone's allowed to wander, aren't they?

Thank you for compiling that list, Danielle; I've had a good look around and I don't believe we are missing anyone (unless you count Cruz's hair, which is a little long). And Geert, I agree we are all free to move around, as we all have been.

You rightly state "IF" our maid is to be believed, and I have been pondering that. I find it surprising that someone who we barely caught a glimpse of yesterday, let alone heard from, would be spontaneously told by God that she "caught a glimpse of someone with long hair". I do believe that God would have been much more specific, and if that were the case, I would expect a much more specific accusation. Indeed, if I had been told anything by God I would believe it to be true and not backtrack and claim my accusations were not really accusations. Unfortunately I am not the recipient of such beneficience :cry_sad:

Perhaps the maid could tell us a little more about how she came by this information?

If nothing else, this is a useful tool to get some of the quieter of our number to start talking. :sweet:

I do backup Panda here. It's a little strange that one so silent yesterday, now has found what appears to be a major clue...Suspicious!

So... Uh...

Yes?

I do believe that God would have been much more specific, and if that were the case, I would expect a much more specific accusation.

Perhaps the maid could tell us a little more about how she came by this information?

I agree. Like I've said, I've read books about this, and investigator's normally receive a specific name and allegiance. Since this is a newbie game Given that we are so young and new to these situations, I doubt God would be so cruel as to give us vague information.

I do backup Panda here. It's a little strange that one so silent yesterday, now has found what appears to be a major clue...Suspicious!

There's also this:

Forgive me Ms. Bridget, but I do not possess any evidence of what I saw.

Hmm. :sceptic:

You do understand that I was in a similar position to yourself yesterday, having presented information, and I was believed only after I had shown evidence (that the conversation between myself and the late Mr. Bombay did occur as I had described it) to some of the other people on the island. So with all due respect, why should we believe you when you have no evidence, when I was not believed until I presented the evidence?

Absolutely, Bridget and thank you for reminding us this point has already been made.

So, while I would still like to hear from those mentioned, I too would like to hear some evidence from Raquel that she is not lying.

[snip]

So, while I would still like to hear from those mentioned, I too would like to hear some evidence from Raquel that she is not lying.

I second that.

I won't put my chips on anyone just yet, but as my mum used to say; scummy is who scummy does. And lying is scummy.

(But no, I don't think chef was ever lying, his words just came out in a peculiar order. May he rest in peace.)