Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day Two

At noon, Mr. Crusoe returned to the crowd. He was furious upon hearing accusations towards himself. Why would he kill the only person he has ever loved and leave a note just to fool them? After showering them with a stream of curse words, Mr. Crusoe told the crowd that it was now time to vote again. And this time they better get it right.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Voting has now begun. You have a maximum of 48 hours to vote, and it takes 8 votes to convict a person.

Voting time already :look: ? I still have no idea who's doing this, and I need to try and be more careful this time. I don't want another innocent person to be killed...

Good idea. :wink: Since Raquel has already given her story, it's time to proceed with the next girl on the list, and since I'm a lucky guy with short short hair, not on the list, I might as well question the next girl on the list... Bridget Darwin (Brickdoctor) Oh.... I don't like the thought of you being a suspect, Bridget. :sceptic: You've always seemed like such a nice girl. :sweet:

So... Uh...

You are awfully quick to demand answers based on some unsupported hearsay. And as far as guys hair goes, yours is pretty long and foppish.

And mine isn't exactly short. I think we leave the stupid hair comments behind. It seems like desperate clutching at straws, I am not sending someone to be questioned over that.

Voting time already :look: ? I still have no idea who's doing this, and I need to try and be more careful this time. I don't want another innocent person to be killed...

Time sure flies! :wacko: I don't like the idea of another innocent to be killed either, but that's the risk we have to take in order to find the killers. :look:

You are awfully quick to demand answers based on some unsupported hearsay. And as far as guys hair goes, yours is pretty long and foppish.

And mine isn't exactly short. I think we leave the stupid hair comments behind. It seems like desperate clutching at straws, I am not sending someone to be questioned over that.

Agreed. I've spoken with Raquel in private, and she admits to making the whole hair thing up. :hmpf:

So, does anyone have any ideas of where to put our votes?

Maybe you're right... I'm not sure whether this is even a real clue to go on, but unfortunately it's the only remote peice of evidence to arise. I'm not sure if I trust it's source or not, but as Danielle pointed out, it still could be a good way to weed out the real killer if Raquel is innocent.

Agreed. I've spoken with Raquel in private, and she admits to making the whole hair thing up. :hmpf:

That does throw a little more light on the situation. Why did she make it all up, anyways? :hmpf_bad:

Maybe you're right... I'm not sure whether this is even a real clue to go on, but unfortunately it's the only remote peice of evidence to arise. I'm not sure if I trust it's source or not, but as Danielle pointed out, it still could be a good way to weed out the real killer if Raquel is innocent.

That does throw a little more light on the situation. Why did she make it all up, anyways? :hmpf_bad:

She claimed that she was "subtly accusing someone" but then didn't tell me who it was. She apparently wanted to "get the ball rolling. :hmpf:

I think we have another RvB on our hands... :hmpf:

Well, if the hair thing is a lie, then obviously that leaves us nowhere. We dont want to repeat our previous mistake, and convict an innocent, because they lie, or dont really know what they are saying. :hmpf:

But, we do not have anything else to go with.

If we dont find the murderer, we may not be lucky again, and someone will likely die tonight. :sadnew: Also if we don't convict someone, we dont know what Mr Crusoe will do either. He doesn't seem to happy right now. :hmpf_bad:

Perhaps, we should "draw straws" and start interrogating people ourselves, till we find out something? :oh:

She claimed that she was "subtly accusing someone" but then didn't tell me who it was. She apparently wanted to "get the ball rolling. :hmpf:

I think we have another RvB on our hands... :hmpf:

Well, someone had to get the ball rolling, I suppose, but subtle accusations aren't the best way. If you want to accuse someone or question their innocence, then just come out with it. :hmpf_bad:

I wonder why would Raquel not say a single thing yesterday and then come out with some fairly important evidence, and then admit said evidence was a lie? This requires further investigation. :sceptic:

The time haz come again to vote, and we still don't have any leads, azide from Racquel's 'Ravi-esque' statementz. Time iz ticking, and I suggezt we come up to a concenzus az soon az possible. And to do that, we should start naming people which we think is suspicious. Will I be the first one to bravely stupidly start the ball rolling again? :sceptic:

I can't believe Racquel made the hair incident up. I too am fearful of repeating what happened with Mr.Bombay, so I am not going to vote anybody yet.

At noon, Mr. Crusoe returned to the crowd. He was furious upon hearing accusations towards himself. Why would he kill the only person he has ever loved and leave a note just to fool them? After showering them with a stream of curse words, Mr. Crusoe told the crowd that it was now time to vote again. And this time they better get it right.

That takes care of that theory...

...and that one*...

I wonder why would Raquel not say a single thing yesterday and then come out with some fairly important evidence, and then admit said evidence was a lie? This requires further investigation. :sceptic:

...but not this one, which I agree is the only thing we have to go on right now. I'd like to see Raquel provide a clear, specific answer as to why she did what she did.

*Provided Claudia is telling the truth, but the hair thing never really had enough evidence to back it.

...but not this one, which I agree is the only thing we have to go on right now. I'd like to see Raquel provide a clear, specific answer as to why she did what she did.

*Provided Claudia is telling the truth, but the hair thing never really had enough evidence to back it.

Agreed.

Where did Raquel go? She does a good job of hiding around here... and speaking of hiding... Where's Erin? I haven't seen her at all today.

I completely understand that we all fear convicting one of our own, but looking around, the most suspicious thing we have to go on today is that someone has apparently admitted lying. Again.

That many of us raised questions regarding the veracity of Raquel's statements, and that she has been far from forthcoming in her replies only further deepens her suspicion, in my opinion.

Coupled with the fact that it is well known amongst us that poor Ravi died as a result of his lies; would someone be stupid enough to lie to us all again after what Mr Crusoe did to him? :sceptic:

I'm intriged by the people who agree with this, yet seem unwilling to act. Are you defending a fellow scum? :look: We need to find these evil-doers for our own safety, and sending someone to Mr Crusoe is the only way to do so.

I'm finding it very hard to believe at this moment that Raquel can be anything other than scum, so:

I will vote Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft)

Once again, I can change my vote should Raquel be able to defend herself adequately, or should some other information come to light.

I agree my sweet smelling drinking buddy. :wub:

I vote Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft) to be questioned. As I have said once before, lying is one thing I can't stand.

Hopefully she is smart enough to state her case before Crusoe gets back because if she doesn't, I can't unvote her and he is one nasty bastard that will stop at nothing until we are all killed off so long as he can keep his damn money.

So voting has begun, and right now it seemz Ms. Racquel is in ze hotseat. While I fear that we might repeat a "Ravi scenario", she haz clearly been suspicious with her making up stories just to 'start the ball rolling' according to her. And I applaud Panda and Kylan for backing up their words by putting their votes forward, which I really would like to see exercised more by real innocent people.

Right now, my vote is for Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft). I hope she'll be able to defend herself better than Mr. Bombay did, so we could spare another innocent life.

---

Also, allow me to take thiz opportunity to address you my fellow innocents, now that I still have time and alive to talk to you. I don't know what ze future holds for me, but I'd like to give this message to hopefully unify all ze innocent people and achieve our ultimate goal of lynching out ze killers. Thiz will be a bit lengthy, but worth you're time. I'll try my best to talk without my French accent so everybody could understand better:

Based on my observations, what I'm really concerned about is the lack of unity among the innocent people. So I'm gonna think out aloud and remind a couple of important things for everyone to reflect upon:

- The killers are amongst us, and they know each other, while us innocents do not know who's scum or not and we're left to speculate and confide with the few people who we personally trust. The important thing is for all of the true innocents to unite together (get to know each other). I know it's easier said than done, since the scums can easily act as if they were innocent, but I suggest more activity rather than being passive most of the time and waiting for some leads.

- I think there are two important people among us who could help the innocents' cause, one who has the ability to know the identity of a scum (Cop), and one who can protect the possible target of the killer (Doctor). It is imperative that we innocents find these two people, get them to our side, and protect their identities at all cost, to work in our favor of weeding out the scums.

So how shall we go about this?

First, I think we should have a reference innocent person, and since I've been the most vocal among us ever since yesterday and I've boldly accepted the fact that I might be the next one to go (I honestly thought I will be killed last night and will no longer be able to talk to you guys anymore, but for some reason, someone might've protected me last night), so I'll bravely volunteer myself. If you are having doubts I suggest you talk to me in private to verify my innocence.

Second, all of us innocents should unite NOW. How to do that? Talk to me in private. I have a couple of people who I really trust (identities withheld for the moment for security reasons), and we need to identify the remaining innocent people. Of course the scums can, and I know they will, act as if they’re innocent and approach me also. But hell, I dare you to approach me SCUMBAGS, I'm not stupid and I can identify if you’re lying or not. So my fellow innocent people, approach me privately, and let’s talk things out.

Third, we really need the 'two important people' to come to us. Again, approach me in private, and once I’m convinced that you really are these two people, we’d gladly welcome you to our side.

Lastly, to protect the identities of those who will approach me, I will be talking to you in a secret place (read: I’ve already turned off my visitors page so no one will know who talked to me privately).

And remember, I’m doing this with a HUGE target on my back. I migth’ve survived last night but there’s no guarantee I'll still see the light of day (the killers will go after me again, I can feel it). But I’m doing this so we could unite the real innocent people and move forward effectively in lynching out the killers. In the unfortunate case that I get killed, I'll make sure that all gathered information will be passed on to the other trusted innocents before the night ends, ensuring the innocents will still have their valuable info for lynching out the killers.

Thank you for hearing out my side. I hope there will be some significant developments with my suggestions.

Oh no, it's like someone rewinded and pressed play on tape again. First the chef, now the maid?! I might as well have gone on a backpacker trip and stayed at youth hostels instead, making my own food and bed :sad:

Dear Raquel, are you also tired of your job? I for one love how you tuck my sheets in and make that little V-shape on the end of the toilet roll :thumbup:

I will hold my vote off for now, waiting for a response from you. But, you do seem to have lied to us, so your defence had rather be good.

I need to have a little siesta now, while cateyeing the hotties strutting their stuff around here :wub: But when I get back, I hope you have told us your side of the story.

Respect! Keith out.

Ah, and Dreo; pour me an O.E., will ya?

I'm sorry for having been so quiet, but I woke up with a terrible headache and have been feeling quite nauseous for these last two days this morning. I've been listening from my bedroom window and am now going to Vote: Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Bricroft) for reasons stated by others before. I really hope I'm making the right choice... :look:

Ah, and Dreo; pour me an O.E., will ya?

One O.E. coming up!

Raquel, please don't start lying. :sad:

If we start lying we will never get a chance at unmasking the true villains!

I am truly sorry for this but we can't have liers here...So Vote: Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Bricroft)

I completely understand that we all fear convicting one of our own, but looking around, the most suspicious thing we have to go on today is that someone has apparently admitted lying. Again.

That many of us raised questions regarding the veracity of Raquel's statements, and that she has been far from forthcoming in her replies only further deepens her suspicion, in my opinion.

Coupled with the fact that it is well known amongst us that poor Ravi died as a result of his lies; would someone be stupid enough to lie to us all again after what Mr Crusoe did to him? :sceptic:

As I have said once before, lying is one thing I can't stand.

Hopefully she is smart enough to state her case before Crusoe gets back because if she doesn't, I can't unvote her and he is one nasty bastard that will stop at nothing until we are all killed off so long as he can keep his damn money.

I agree. I would really like to see her come out and explain so we could possibly avoid another situation similar to Ravi's, but for now, I will Vote: Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft). Hopefully if she decides to come and see us, this will put pressure on her not to leave the room without speaking.

Senors y senoras

I have been thinking and thinking for almost a day of a good defense for what I have said earlier. And believe me, I do not have a good explanation rather the ones I have already said. Everyone is so focused (and excited) about lynching someone that they grasp at straws and use the tiniest bit of "evidence" to try and convict someone (namely, me).

I have already said sorry for what I have done, if you don't want to accept it, it is truly alright. But believe me: I want to catch the person who has done unspeakable things to our dear Ms Sunday. And I don't want to clean up anymore blood! :cry_sad:

I shall hold my vote for now. But I am eyeing someone really close to all of us as the one who's the killer. :angry:

Senors y senoras

I have been thinking and thinking for almost a day of a good defense for what I have said earlier. And believe me, I do not have a good explanation rather the ones I have already said. Everyone is so focused (and excited) about lynching someone that they grasp at straws and use the tiniest bit of "evidence" to try and convict someone (namely, me).

I have already said sorry for what I have done, if you don't want to accept it, it is truly alright. But believe me: I want to catch the person who has done unspeakable things to our dear Ms Sunday. And I don't want to clean up anymore blood! :cry_sad:

I shall hold my vote for now. But I am eyeing someone really close to all of us as the one who's the killer. :angry:

Dear signorita, why so sercretive, if you're eying someone, you might speak up, man. there's no way to support you if we don't know who you have your eyes on, man...

for now I will pull back my vote: unvote:Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft). But I will PM you to talk about this. If we find some answer's we can work it out, if not I will put back my vote against you.

Sorry for spamming but as I do not know I how much time I have left I will give you 'till tonight,Raquel. As I don't want to get in trouble for helping you...

I agree my sweet smelling drinking buddy. :wub:

I vote Raquel Benito Juarez (Raven Brickroft) to be questioned. As I have said once before, lying is one thing I can't stand.

I really don't think you should be saying those sort of things about Mr. Crusoe. He's already in a foul mood, do you really want him to get angrier because you've offended him? But I do agree, he should just give back whatever he's stolen.

I am getting worried that if we don't vote for someone then ol' Mr. C might get mad. So, because this is the only person we've got a shred of evidence against, I'm just going to jump on the bandwagon and

Vote: Raquel Benito Juarez/Raven Brickroft

I know you've defended yourself, but it doesn't really tell us why you did it. I'm sorry about this, Raquel, but your the only suspect we have at he moment. If you defend yourself properly, then I'll take back my vote.

We have to convict someone. I've read books about this, and God usually randomly takes out one of us when we fail to make a choice. We have to go with the strongest evidence, even if that happens to be weak evidence.

I am getting worried that if we don't vote for someone then ol' Mr. C might get mad. So, because this is the only person we've got a shred of evidence against, I'm just going to jump on the bandwagon and

Precisely.