Sign in to follow this  
John475

removed

Steady on there Mr Tole! I said I can do any Pirate mini-figure and have SOME parts from other themes. But not very many. So at the moment we're looking at an Imperial Armada (conquistador) with chrome curiass (the breast plate) and a plume in his morion (the helmet).

I do have a black torso but no black hands, and I do have black legs with red hips so I can use that. I'd love to have that face but unfortunately I do not and since I don't have a working printer I can't exactly make my own unless I draw onto a blank mini-figre but that would be diasterous!

So confirm what I've written above and we shall proceed!

Very well! It shall be done! But I might wipe my hard disks and reinstall everything first so you might have to wait a couple of days.

Mr Tole, I have constructed the mini-figure to your requirements and taken some pictures. Ignore the low lighting because that'll be fixed when I edit the image.

01.0.jpg 1)

01.2.jpg 2)

01.1.jpg 3)

Now you need to select one of the 3 images and then we shall proceed to the next stage.

Ok... I've had added some backgrounds... I've also included the large version so you can see what it looks like in greater detail.

Signature

signature1_large.jpg

signature1.jpg

Now the next step is to tell me if you like the background, and if so, what tweaking do you want done to it?

Mr Tole, have you returned to us? You seem to have disappeared for quite some time and I must let you know I'm not working on your avatar unless you can promise its going to get good use.

I suggest you begin impressing me with by contributing intelligent discussion to the forum. That will motivate me to continue working on your graphics.

Admitting you had forgotten about this site isn't a good thing to admit when you're trying to impress the person who administers it and is also the person who is designing your signature and avatar!

Admitting you had forgotten about this site isn't a good thing to admit when you're trying to impress the person who administers it and is also the person who is designing your signature and avatar!

Honesty should count for something, isn't it?

In which Belgium town do you live Mr. Tole?

That would depend on the relevance of the honesty, and in this case its probably something I could have gone without knowing. Also, Mr Tole has not participated in the forum since that post thus indicating that it wouldn't be a worthy investment of my time to produce graphics for him.

Are you thinking about paying him a visit Lord Bonaparte? Maybe rough him up a little X-D

Are you thinking about paying him a visit Lord Bonaparte? Maybe rough him up a little X-D

Oh no Mr. Phes. I only do that with my minifigs, not with actual persons.

I always hope there is a fellow pirate fan near to my home. Belgium is not so big.

Oh no Mr. Phes. I only do that with my minifigs, not with actual persons.

I always hope there is a fellow pirate fan near to my home. Belgium is not so big.

Sorry for reviving an old topic, but do you live close to Dutch Limburg? In case you do, there IS a fellow pirate fan near your home! :-P

Sorry for reviving an old topic, but do you live close to Dutch Limburg? In case you do, there IS a fellow pirate fan near your home! :-P

Mr. Tiber, just out of curiosity, how is the name of the town you live in?

I'm just wondering how far we live from each other. My home town is Nijlen (between Lier and Herentals) in Belgium of course.

Surely there are some a lot closer! *sweet*

Mr. Tiber, just out of curiosity, how is the name of the town you live in?

I'm just wondering how far we live from each other. My home town is Nijlen (between Lier and Herentals) in Belgium of course.

I see that the capital of Dutch Limburg is Maastricht.

That's where I always go for shopping :)

I was actually on a wellness weekend 2 weekends ago in Valkenburg (next to Maastricht).

I'm afraid we won't hear from Mr. Tole again. His last visit was 8th December 2006.

I think you scared that poor boy Mr. Phes :-D

I see that the capital of Dutch Limburg is Maastricht.

That's where I always go for shopping :)

I was actually on a wellness weekend 2 weekends ago in Valkenburg (next to Maastricht).

I'm afraid we won't hear from Mr. Tole again. His last visit was 8th December 2006.

And that's exactly the city I live in!

Mr Tiber

And that's exactly the city I live in!

Mr Tiber

I guess you mean Maastricht and not Valkenburg?

I must have, but what is more disturbing is this thread is the most active thread in the entire Pirate Forum - we're pratically dead in the water!

I must have, but what is more disturbing is this thread is the most active thread in the entire Pirate Forum - we're pratically dead in the water!

I know what you mean...

Probably a temporary phenomenon. It's not the first time.