Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day Two

I realize it was early in the day but I think there was still enough evidence (Booker's charred skeleton) this morning that he was on the level this morning to make your statement somewhat ridiculous. And I still think saying that "most of us" didn't believe him is dramatically overstating it.

Vote: Lazlo Lion / TinyPiesRUs

When I heard Pennie make those points against him, it really struck something with me. I mean, come one, one post a day? Talk about laying low. And yeah, "Surely a scum in an all-furs game like this would know laying low wouldn't work?" Or maybe that's what they want us to think, hmmm? I don't think it's going too far to suggest at least one member of scum would lay low and pretend they're just an otherwise preoccupied townie. And I can't in good faith vote against Bristol Bunny just yet. Although she hasn't made any further attempt to contact in private... I dunno. It's tricky.

I apologies and I stand by my earlier words and I misinterpret the mod's word. My statement above for Bistrol was based on Day 2 pictorial illustration opening.

Eh, it was Brigit who was late this morning - not Bristol.

Anyway, I agree that something needs to be done. I'm not particularly fond of lynching Bristol at the moment. I don't have much of an opinion on whether Bristol is on our side or not, however at the end of yesterday she gave her thoughts about people (How accurate those thoughts were doesn't matter). That means that if there's no reason to suspect her beyond a gut feeling -which I don't really share- then I feel there are better people to convict.

I do feel one of the bandwagoners against Edgar is scum, so I will be voting one of them. Out of the people I called out yesterday, Gabby has been the least active and least helpful in finding the scum. Furthermore he only appears to speak up to defend himself and doesn't really comment on events beyond that. I am aware that this may just be the way he lives life, however of the group I mentioned he is the most inactive and so he is preferable to no conviction at all.

That's assuming the worst case scenario that he's just one of us, which I don't think is true.

Vote: Gabby Goat / Ricecracker

That said, as with Gilbert I too will vote Bristol if it is necessary to gain a majority.

Vote tally

Eskallon / Pennie Pig: 1 vote (penalty)

Bob the Construction Man / Bristol Bunny: 7 votes (def, WhiteFang, Walter Kovacs, Sandy*, Quarryman, badboytje88, CorneliusMurdock)

TinyPiesRUs / Lazlo Lion: 2 votes (Eskallon*, iamded)

Ricecracker / Gabby Goat: 1 vote (Lord Arjay)

*Votes appearing in Rouge are locked in and cannot be unvoted.

Seeing that I may not be around until the end of the day, I will vote now according to my own suspicions as explained earlier. Whatever the village decides in the end, I hope that a majority is reached, because in our circumstances not deciding is just as bad as lynching an innocent.

Vote: Lazlo Lion / TinyPiesRUs

Vote: Lazlo Lion / TinyPiesRUs. I don't want to see a random person die, and inactivity is a much better cause for lynching than over-activity.

Vote: Gabby Goat / Ricecracker

Whilst I feel that voting for an inactive player is probably best, I suggest you move your vote over to Lazlo; we don't want our votes to be so divided that we can't get a majority.

We don't really have evidence for voting out anyone today. I'd make myself look like a massive hypocrite if I voted for someone without evidence, so for now I'm going to abstain from voting.

We don't really have evidence for voting out anyone today. I'd make myself look like a massive hypocrite if I voted for someone without evidence, so for now I'm going to abstain from voting.

And give the demon lovers more power? That won't do us any good. You have to choose between the two people who are nearing conviction, and seeing as one of them is you, I'd advise voting for Lazlo. I don't really see either of you as that likely, but it's better that we take a chance here, where it's possible at the very least of catching a demon, rather than not convicting anyone and certainly, 100%, giving the demons more power.

That being said, I don't like either option, but it's too late to start a different bandwagon and I have no other suspects anyway. I will Vote: Lazlo Lion, namely because he contacted me and threatened to vote for me unless I told him which of my allies had a night action, and what it was. Bristol is being convicted, as far as I can tel, because a different bunny was late this morning. If he makes a strong case for himself... emmmm this little lamby is conflicted. I like Lazlo. I just don't see what else to do. :sceptic:

Vote tally

Bob the Construction Man / Bristol Bunny: 7 votes (def, WhiteFang, Walter Kovacs, Sandy*, Quarryman, badboytje88, CorneliusMurdock)

TinyPiesRUs / Lazlo Lion: 5 votes (Eskallon*, iamded, Fugazi, Professor Flitwick, Zepher)

Whilst I feel that voting for an inactive player is probably best, I suggest you move your vote over to Lazlo; we don't want our votes to be so divided that we can't get a majority.

Things that Lazlo has done:

-Refuse to exist in a helpful way

Things that Gabby has done:

-Bandwagon votes Edgar.

-Refuse to exist in a helpful way.

Gabby has claimed that he has no useful powers, so we know that by lynching him even if we are wrong we won't have made a terrible mistake. The main reason I'm voting Gabby over Lazlo though is that Gabby voted Edgar and then continued with his vote (which he didn't explain). So Gabby has preformed one slightly suspicious act more than Lazlo.

I will Vote: Lazlo Lion, namely because he contacted me and threatened to vote for me unless I told him which of my allies had a night action, and what it was.

Okay, maybe Lazlo has done more than just be quiet. I'll be interested to hear how he explains this and indeed, how he reacts to the votes against him. I shall be around before the end of the day to change my vote if necessary (though that's likely all I will be able to do) so I won't use up my unvote just yet.

Yes. Blind votes are the worst. We just don't know anything, and hopefully, the blind vote tells us something in the end. Bad news for us though, these votes are all spread out right now.

We can all change our votes in need-be Wendell. I will be happy to do so if the time comes, but the problem right now is that I at least SEE a case against Lazlo, where there is absolutely none against Bristol. Every single person who voted her cited that they knew something secret... but there is no open case...

I don't want to waste mine unvote. If we are to going to reach a conviction by end of today, I will change my vote to Lazlo. Right now, it's too dangerous for us to split our votes into 3 way corner and if we fail to reach a conviction by today, only the demons stand to gain from the increase of power during the night and that will put us all in greater danger.

I wonder how much time do we have left? Lazlo haven't speak up yet and I wondered if he is doing it intentionally.

In the interest of making a conviction and preventing the wrath of god, I will:

Unvote: Bristol / Bob

and

Vote: Lazlo / TPRU

The others voting for you make a valid point about your inactivity and lack of helpfulness. And I still think there's something up with Bristol but I suppose that will have to wait for the future.

The reason I haven't spoken up much is because I've been trying to clarify things with Lauren Lamb before I reveal what information I have. I'd might as well reveal this now though, because these private conversations have gotten us nowhere, and it's possible that the wrong person already knows about my role...

I am the village blocker. I too was suspicious of Bristol Bunny, so I blocked her last night. We know the arsonist was about last night, and according to Horace the Demon Legion killer and protector were out too. So if Bristol is scum, it doesn't seem she has a night action.

Anyway, after hearing that Lauren Lamb was possibly a blocker, I began to question her in private. She told me that she isn't the blocker, but is in contact with the blocker. I then asked her to clarify what the other blocker's magic power was called to see if it matches up with mine but she hasn't answered me since. I do find it rather odd that there'd be two town blockers in a game this small, so I can only assume that Lauren's contact is the Demon Legion blocker.

ROOAARR!!! ROOAARR!!! ROOAARR!!!

Lauren Lamb, start talkin'! Who is the blocker you've been in contact with? Please answer us, we really want to know! And I think it's fair to say that lives are depending on it. I would like to hold my vote until I hear from Lauren Lamb.

Thank you Lazlo for your response. Not sure how much it really matters, but I think we need some investigators to follow a few people around tonight.

Excuse me! I am not selling them out THAT quickly. They have put their trust in me. I will talk to them quickly and see what I can do. And Lazlo, I dearly hope you are lying through your teeth and putting up a front for some ally of your's! Otherwise you just told the scum exactly who to target... unless you're not worried about that... :hmpf_bad: I'm sorry if I don't trust him. He was very aggressive when he talked to me, threatening voting unless I revealed my information. I don't want to cast anyone out into the open who shouldn't be.

Also, Lazlo, the reason that I never responded is that they did not respond, and then by the time they did others had contacted me, and I guess it slipped my mind to forward my findings to you. They use a "Freezing Powder" according to them, I don't know how that helps at all. Even if you are on the same or different sides, you might have the same ability, or different ones. I don't think they effect your side.

C'mon! I wish you would have something, anything sooner. Even if you were a little vague about what was happening. I can't unvote you now even if you are telling the truth. There's so little time left in the day, I don't know what can be done about your accusation.

Vote tally

Bob the Construction Man / Bristol Bunny: 6 votes (def, WhiteFang, Walter Kovacs, Sandy*, Quarryman, badboytje88)

TinyPiesRUs / Lazlo Lion: 6 votes (Eskallon*, iamded, Fugazi, Professor Flitwick, Zepher, CorneliusMurdock*)

I'm inclined to believe Lazlo. Lauren has been incredibly shaky in her opinions.

I think it's too late to change my vote and steer it to him/her, but I urge the investigator to check Lauren and contact Whitefang! megablocking rules about a single unvote. Fucks up the flexibility of our votes.

It's pretty crazy to have so many protectors.

I'm inclined to believe Lazlo. Lauren has been incredibly shaky in her opinions.

Really? Would you like to inform me as to where I've been shaky? I've been honest and open. Phooey on all of you!

I'm sorry. I realize that may seem like I'm avoiding giving out information. But I don't really have anything else to say. They use a freezing bag. I won't give out their name until they contact me. I am not giving the scum a potential target. And seriously, Lazlo, why in the world would you ever come out as a blocker if you were town? That seems so incredibly stupid to me.

Excuse me! I am not selling them out THAT quickly. They have put their trust in me. I will talk to them quickly and see what I can do. And Lazlo, I dearly hope you are lying through your teeth and putting up a front for some ally of your's! Otherwise you just told the scum exactly who to target... unless you're not worried about that... :hmpf_bad: I'm sorry if I don't trust him. He was very aggressive when he talked to me, threatening voting unless I revealed my information. I don't want to cast anyone out into the open who shouldn't be.

Also, Lazlo, the reason that I never responded is that they did not respond, and then by the time they did others had contacted me, and I guess it slipped my mind to forward my findings to you. They use a "Freezing Powder" according to them, I don't know how that helps at all. Even if you are on the same or different sides, you might have the same ability, or different ones. I don't think they effect your side.

I only said I might vote for you once in our entire conversation, and that was after you yourself said you weren't going to reveal anything until you had enough votes against you.

I guess the freezing ability sounds plausible. I'm more a fan of Petrification Powder myself though. :wink:

C'mon! I wish you would have something, anything sooner. Even if you were a little vague about what was happening. I can't unvote you now even if you are telling the truth. There's so little time left in the day, I don't know what can be done about your accusation.

As I said, I was hoping to get everything straightened out with Lauren before giving anything away. Aside from that, I had nothing meaningful to add.

I'm sorry. I realize that may seem like I'm avoiding giving out information. But I don't really have anything else to say. They use a freezing bag. I won't give out their name until they contact me. I am not giving the scum a potential target. And seriously, Lazlo, why in the world would you ever come out as a blocker if you were town? That seems so incredibly stupid to me.

For the same reason Edgar ended up revealing his role yesterday: because I've got a whole bunch of votes against me. If I'm going to go out, I'd rather waste the scum's night kill in the process. Anyway, a blocker is one of the weaker town roles in this game we call life. It's hardly a balance-tipping night action. Especially if, as you suggest, there could be more than one of us.

Well this little pussy finds it all hilarious how quick people pick on yesterdays voting, yet are quick to vote for unknowns today. They attempt to divide the townsfolk by splitting votes when at least yesterday people worked towards a conviction which it seems was rightly the wrong course of action.

I agree lack of posting can be admission of guilt/boredom with role/or just plain busy.

I want to vote but at this stage the fact we have two possible blockers, one known, one not seems to indicate one would be scum. Do we take a punt on one? or should I just go after Bristol?

Not much time, though I hope we get some more idea before the day is done.

Bristol would have us believe she is vanilla, Lazlo wants us to believe he is a loyal blocker, Lauren has a contact who is a blocker. :look:

Am I right in that we have 90 minutes till day ends?

Do we need 12 for a conviction?

What I am seeing is as if there are 2 distinct directions for us to go about with our voting. The problem right now for many of us is once we vote and unvote and the next vote will be sealed. We can't afford to have any mistakes. We need to have a conviction today otherwise the demons will grow stronger tonight and that's the last thing that we should afford to. I am very surprised by Lazlo's view and I am getting confused as in why could they be 2 role blockers... One of them for sure is definitely lying, but which one?

Am I right in that we have 90 minutes till day ends?

Do we need 12 for a conviction?

The day will end in 10 hours.

12 votes are needed for a conviction.