Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day Two

Let's not forget, just because Pennie made a list of all the times people have spoken up...who's to say it's the ones who speak less that are trouble? What about all the town members that post a lot of filler conversation?

Let's not forget, just because Pennie made a list of all the times people have spoken up...who's to say it's the ones who speak less that are trouble? What about all the town members that post a lot of filler conversation?

Wendell raises a good point. I'd much sooner vote out a person who prattles on about cocks, applesauce and furry parties, than a person who hasn't said much, but has tried to be helpful when doing so.

I appreciate you looking into me - I really do. It's that kind of inquiry we need to get the Demon Legionnaires. Unfortunately, you won't get any further by getting rid of me. I haven't contributed much, that's true, but I don't have anything to add to this conversation. I'd rather sit back and observe than add nothing while talking.

TBH I am more concerned about Lazlo Lion than you, seen as you made a decent number of posts yesterday.

Well, at least others are posting and helping, I say that Lazlo's 1 post a day is pretty disgraceful, especially when Lazlo has been online multiple times since his last post listening to us all this time which makes it seem like he is taking extra precautions to lie-low.

Edgar, is there any evidence for Bristol Bunny or will you join me if I decide to vote for Lazlo? It seems to be the only suspect we have apart from Bristol.

Yours

Pennie

Random kill if there is not a conviction...

Or the scum getting an added Night Action. They already have enough of an advantage. I'd rather take a chance on a wrongful conviction than do nothing and hand the scum even more power that they don't need.

Vote: Bristal Bunny/Bob

No evidence, just what I've heard. I have to take a nap now, so I wanted to help get things going before I sleep.

No evidence, just what I've heard. I have to take a nap now, so I wanted to help get things going before I sleep.

How can we continue voting without knowing why we would be voting?

How can we continue voting without knowing why we would be voting?

Your choice. Bob isn't guaranteed scum, just an educated guess. Do what you will...

Your choice. Bob isn't guaranteed scum, just an educated guess. Do what you will...

Even an educated Guess is based on thing's.

PM me if you want.

PM me if you want.

No, don't. You've said this before in previous games situations, and I always have to say this: What makes you think we're going to take your word for it any more than we would Helen's?

I'd much rather here Helen's reasons for voting out in the open; that way we could reach a conviction, instead of just several votes spread over numerous people.

I have my doubts and I am going to state that this is my gut feeling. There is no hard evidence but I will like to prevent the demons from being powerful if we didn't convict anyone today. So I am sorry if I am making a grave mistake which I think I will and I might, but weighing both side of the coins, I am trusting this source and taking a gamble on this. I know I will be frowned upon and I am willing to shoulder the blame of misjudgment.

Vote Bristol Bunny (Bob the Construction Man)

I am willing to unvote as long Bristol could defend his stand.

I too have been thinking a-lot recently and have come to my own conclusion based on my previous evidence. Every single person here has spoken up and at least attempted to help the situation however there is one exception to this. Lazlo Lion has been silent since he first spoke earlier yet he is able to listen in on us. This shows he must have the time to speak to us, yet he chooses to stay in the dark. Lazlo only posted once yesterday too and what he said was a short two lined sentence, today a little longer but still useless.

I have concluded from this that he must be keeping quiet, staying hidden and not drawing attention to himself. This is the ideal situation for members of the Demon Legion. This is the only conviction we can make today with evidence, look back a page or two where I list how many times people have posted and see the evidence. He is the person here who has contributed least overall and obviously shows no interest so far. I have therefore decided to make my final vote on him, it may not be based on much but it is indeed based on more than any other ideas we have.

Vote: Lazlo Lion(TinyPiesRUs)

Look at what he has done today, NOTHING, he is our best lead yet.

Look at what he has done today, NOTHING, he is our best lead yet.

I really don't know and I head to see all of us heading into 2 different directions. I am willing to unvote and follow your hunch but I will really like to hear what the rest feels. I don't want mine unvote to go to waste since we only can unvote once.

I still feel that we must be careful of the bunnies...

I would like to remind everyone that we have less than 24 hours only this afternoon to come to a conviction. So if any defense or another suspect is going to be presented, we better speak now.

I was going to wait until Bristol had a chance to defend herself, but time is running short. There is nothing specific that she has said or done, but I get a general feeling of scumminess coming off of Bristol, much like Edgar and Helen. After hearing Bristol's defense, I may change my mind, but for now:

vote: Bristol Bunny/Bob tCM

I agree with the suspicions against both Bristol Bunny and Lazlo Lion. Lazlo is just quiet and as Mr. Piggy pointed out not contributing a thing to the discussions. I agree with Helen and Benji that Bristol just 'smells' scummy to me so far.

As indicated we still have the whole afternoon to reach a decision and in order to avoid splitting the vote, I'm not placing my vote just yet. But I would like to hear Lazlo's and Bristol's defense as soon as possible.

Vote tally

Eskallon / Pennie Pig: 1 vote (penalty)

Bob the Construction Man / Bristol Bunny: 3 votes (def, WhiteFang, Walter Kovacs)

TinyPiesRUs / Lazlo Lion: 1 vote (Eskallon*)

*Votes appearing in Rouge are locked in and cannot be unvoted.

I will also vote: Bristol Bunny/Bob the Construction Man, but for no other reason than to get a conviction tonight, and because I somewhat trust Edgar for now.

Better Bristol than me on the demon's rabbit stew... :sceptic:

Well, we need a conviction for the reasons you all know as well as me, so I'll follow the rest of you in this; vote: Bristol Bunny/Bob the Construction Man. And I for one won't hold anyone responsible if we're wrong about this, we need a conviction more than we need to be right, an unfortunate situation to be in :sceptic:

Whow, some people appear to be voting for Bristal Bunny. I have no reason to believe she is scum. I also have no reason to believe she is town. I need to think this over. I will probably join the voting against her. It's choosing what is the lesser evil. Not voting anyone out, thus maybe sparing the life of an innocent and giving more power to the Demon Devil Dudes. Or voting someone out randomly, maybe an innocent villager, maybe even with an important night action but not giving the Demon Devil Dudes even more power. So what to do what to do. We need to convict, in my opinion, but I'm doubting that Bristal is our (wo)man.

Ok so I thought it over and since we NEED to convict tonight I will:

vote: Bristol Bunny/Bob the Construction Man

I'm sorry Bristol, I hope you are a neutral or a Devil Deamon Dude, but if you are not, I am so very sorry. I'm going to take a little beauty nap now. If I wake up and Bristol has managed to come up with a good reason why not to vote for her. I will unvote her asap. Goodnight folks.

Vote tally

Eskallon / Pennie Pig: 1 vote (penalty)

Bob the Construction Man / Bristol Bunny: 6 votes (def, WhiteFang, Walter Kovacs, Sandy*, Quarryman, badboytje88)

TinyPiesRUs / Lazlo Lion: 1 vote (Eskallon*)

*Votes appearing in Rouge are locked in and cannot be unvoted.

Honestly? I've done nothing but try to point out clues and this is what happens? Let me go through and point out the lack of sense.

It's Bristol, idiot. Not Birstol, not Bristal, it's Bristol. I don't call you Holen.

Now that that's out of the way, let me go through and point out the nonsense in this vote. "No evidence, just what I've heard". That says everything you need to know about this vote, and the subsequent lynch mob that's following.

Oh, I'm not guaranteed scum, let's vote me out anyway. It's just a guess after all. And who the hell is Bob?

I have my doubts and I am going to state that this is my gut feeling. There is no hard evidence but I will like to prevent the demons from being powerful if we didn't convict anyone today. So I am sorry if I am making a grave mistake which I think I will and I might, but weighing both side of the coins, I am trusting this source and taking a gamble on this. I know I will be frowned upon and I am willing to shoulder the blame of misjudgment.

Vote Bristol Bunny (Bob the Construction Man)

I am willing to unvote as long Bristol could defend his stand.

I'm a woman. You are making a grave mistake, it's good you realize this now.

I would like to remind everyone that we have less than 24 hours only this afternoon to come to a conviction. So if any defense or another suspect is going to be presented, we better speak now.

I was going to wait until Bristol had a chance to defend herself, but time is running short. There is nothing specific that she has said or done, but I get a general feeling of scumminess coming off of Bristol, much like Edgar and Helen. After hearing Bristol's defense, I may change my mind, but for now:

vote: Bristol Bunny/Bob tCM

See reasons above.

I will also vote: Bristol Bunny/Bob the Construction Man, but for no other reason than to get a conviction tonight, and because I somewhat trust Edgar for now.

Better Bristol than me on the demon's rabbit stew... :sceptic:

For no other reason for a conviction? Why not vote you out then, or someone else? After all, there isn't any logical reason to vote me out. You've said it yourself.

Well, we need a conviction for the reasons you all know as well as me, so I'll follow the rest of you in this; vote: Bristol Bunny/Bob the Construction Man. And I for one won't hold anyone responsible if we're wrong about this, we need a conviction more than we need to be right, an unfortunate situation to be in :sceptic:

You need a conviction, but why me?

Ok so I thought it over and since we NEED to convict tonight I will:

vote: Bristol Bunny/Bob the Construction Man

I'm sorry Bristol, I hope you are a neutral or a Devil Deamon Dude, but if you are not, I am so very sorry. I'm going to take a little beauty nap now. If I wake up and Bristol has managed to come up with a good reason why not to vote for her. I will unvote her asap. Goodnight folks.

I'm not a neutral or an "Devil deamon dude" whatever that is.

Listen, I'd rather not be voted out, because I haven't done anything wrong. However, I don't really have a defense for myself. Why? Because I'm a vanilla townie, with no role whatsoever. I'd rather not be scapegoated to make a conviction, but if you must to defend yourselves from the monster demon thing that comes to the village, I will.

Honestly though, you're making a mistake. Where did this vote even come from?

Well well, it would seem that the village is on to something! When I left for my midday nap nobody had any idea of where to look for clues and who to vote for. Seeing that everything said so far and every vote relies on gut feeling, I'm not very comfortable voting with the rest of the village on this one.

My gut tells me that many people look suspicious in this village -- shall I draw a list? I'm suspicious of Helen Hippo, casting the first vote on the first day would be such a daring move worthy of an all-fur scum! I'm suspicious of Kenda Cat, she kept trying to get to Edgar without good motive when most of the village thought otherwise. I'm suspicious of Felix Fox, sweet talker without any substance. I'm suspicious of Wendell Walrus, I used to know him much more pro-active than this. I'm suspicious of Lazlo Lion, his near-absence is either a sign of shady background dealings or utter lack of concern for our situation. I'm suspicious of Benji Bulldog because he's so perfectly indecisive and noncommittal and driving me nuts being such a good villager that he must be hiding something. :grin:

So yeah, when I'm voting it will be for one of these guys. If need be I may join you in voting out Bristol Bunny for the sake of a successful lynching, but he's not on my list.

Since you wanted more than just hunches, this is my reason for voting for you:

Look back, who didn't vote for Edgar? This is most likely his protector. We must also assume that this protector is not allied with the town. What sane town protector would protect Edgar, a person who we almost voted out yesterday?

This statement makes no sense to me at all. I think most of us now agree that Edgar is being truthful with us. There was a fair number of us who believed him yesterday, even before we knew the fate that Booker would suffer at the hands of the arsonist. If there wasn't at least half of us who believed him, he would have been convicted. So saying that someone who would have protected an innocent elephant was either crazy or scummy seems fishy to me.

Vote: Bristol Bunny / Bob

Since you wanted more than just hunches, this is my reason for voting for you:

This statement makes no sense to me at all. I think most of us now agree that Edgar is being truthful with us. There was a fair number of us who believed him yesterday, even before we knew the fate that Booker would suffer at the hands of the arsonist. If there wasn't at least half of us who believed him, he would have been convicted. So saying that someone who would have protected an innocent elephant was either crazy or scummy seems fishy to me.

Vote: Bristol Bunny / Bob

At the time, I did not believe that Edgar was truthful. This was at the start of the day, when most of us did not believe Edgar. However, since I cannot stop a lynch wagon, I shall accept my fate.