WhiteFang

Let's share our funny interesting photos!

That's hilarious, Amset-Ra! :thumbup:

Well, you can see the top of the studs on the baseplate in both shots. If this was really a reflection, you wouldn't be able to see the top in the reflection. But that's okay, as I said before, it looks great the way it is. :classic: And I agree, it wouldn't have looked as good with the zombie groom's torso.

I'm flattered! :blush:

But I agree, the zombie groom torso would have looked just as good, if not better than the regular groom torso (It may just be me, but anyone else think the zombie groom torso looks like a decrepit version of the groom/CMF 1 magician torso? The main elements are there like the bow tie)

Actually, I said that it would not look as good because the zombie version has a striped vest, not a jacket.

Oh, my mistake. It just looked a little strange how his suit is untouched while the bride's is tattered. Plus she has that little waistband the regular bride didn't have, but now I'm just splitting hairs. :shrug_oh_well:

If you took out the dark green "grass", the stand would fit in perfectly!

Hm, good idea. That would make it a display piece like the SW planet sets. I think it would be really great, though, if someone would use these two sets to make a forced-perspective picture! :sweet:

Anyway, here are some more funny pictures from me:

8450933703_710bec1df0_z.jpg

Gangsta by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8452023626_31b16dfa8c_z.jpg

The Big Bad Werewolf by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8452025668_d33c4750fa_z.jpg

Space Pimping - Cuz regular pimping just aint cool enough. by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

As you can see, the Space Villainess wasn't always the well-respected queen of the alien armada. :wink:

"Nordic Walking is a form of physical activity, where to regular natural walking there has been added the active use of a pair of specially designed Nordic Walking tools."

8460140677_d966964f64.jpg

That Chima Chicken dude is great! Love those combos. (But your pictures are a bit large, they need to be 800x600 pixels :wink: )

Played around a bit.

They may look nice as alternatives for the screen in the Palace Cinema :D

monsterolds.jpg

zombiesolds.jpg

Excellent as always, Oky! The second one made me laugh a bit more than the first (Mainly because I don't quite get it).

Anyway, a new one from me:

670bafd4-ea38-4d69-af59-d3b28965efbd_zps53644c44.jpg

Pirate radio!

Thanks! Nice one yourself! :sweet: My second funny is supposed to be an explanation for why that minifig is half Dr. Jekyll and half Mr. Hyde rather than one or the other. :wink:

Thanks! Nice one yourself! :sweet: My second funny is supposed to be an explanation for why that minifig is half Dr. Jekyll and half Mr. Hyde rather than one or the other. :wink:

I meant the first one I didn't get. The second one I did get. Sorry for the confusion. :laugh:

Oops, I guess I misread your post. :blush: Did you look at the set I linked to? There, they used a minifig head for a pineapple, which I was making fun of.

There is a pineapple made of those pieces (without the printing on the head) in the linked set. :wink: EDIT: Ninja'd by Oky

Oky, I always love your funnies! Amset-Rah, is there supposed to be a joke to that one, or is it just for fun? If there's a joke, could you explain it, because I don't get it. It is a very cute picture, though. :classic:

Edited by TrumpetKing

There is a pineapple made of those pieces (without the printing on the head) in the linked set. :wink: EDIT: Ninja'd by Oky

Oky, I always love your funnies! Amset-Rah, is there supposed to be a joke to that one, or is it just for fun? If there's a joke, could you explain it, because I don't get it. It is a very cute picture, though. :classic:

Booyakasha! :devil_laugh:

Thanks!

It's a pun. Look up "pirate radio". Then you'll get it. :wink:

nice entry everyone :thumbup:

look what I call: secret recipe!

dsc_1591.jpg

now... look at

if you want to see the revenge

2nd... a generation challenge: who is the rookie?

dsc_1592.jpg

Well first of all, thank you for the compliment! I love making these funnies and I love sharing them with you guys.

Anyway, it's a visual pun. Pirate radio is essentially supposed to be an unlicensed radio station (It's on the airwaves, but not an official radio station). I hope I cleared the air a little bit, buddy. :3

My apologies for the double post, but I have a couple of new pics:

3a7abf3a-2282-4d41-baca-64c098e2bb47_zps4f9c5304.jpg

BTW, this one was made to look like an old photo, so if it doesn't look up to snuff, that's why.

f9e52234-5923-4615-b86e-75d37d514700_zps68f2ab70.jpg