WhiteFang

Let's share our funny interesting photos!

Wow this thread is at an all-time high with the recent fabulous entries!

Your lighting is magnificent as always smokebelch!

And WampaStompa: that slime tunnel shot is amazing!

Thanks BigCam & KeilDaMan :classic:

And WampaStompa that Hazmat shot is so awesome- very jealous I didn't think of it first :laugh:

Dug out some Zombies for another shot-

5615484617_ff39400d19_z.jpg

Rush Hour! by smokebelch, on Flickr

^^^ Ever since the Zombie Apocalypse Bob was finding the daily commute to work a lot tougher than it used to be...

Such a great pics, everyone.

Keep them coming. :thumbup:

Yeah that tunnel shot is AMAZING!!!!

Here are two I took on April 1 when I got my Hazmat suits.

Japanese Nuclear operator. Bravely preparing to fight the Fukushima Daiichi plant

img2724ms.jpg

Americans worried about radiation coming from Japan. "OMG SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!" "Is my hazmat suit going to protect me? What do you mean you are out of iodine pills?"

img2726t.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Thanks BigCam & KeilDaMan :classic:

And WampaStompa that Hazmat shot is so awesome- very jealous I didn't think of it first :laugh:

Dug out some Zombies for another shot-

{IMG}, on Flickr

^^^ Ever since the Zombie Apocalypse Bob was finding the daily commute to work a lot tougher than it used to be...

I have 12 zombies, I can't wait to get off my but and take some fun shots like this, I love your shots.

I have 12 zombies, I can't wait to get off my but and take some fun shots like this, I love your shots.

Thanks Big Cam- 12 Zombies! Wish id picked up more when they were out, though happy to have my 6 :classic:

And speaking of which...

5616771343_3739355979_z.jpg

Zombieville by smokebelch, on Flickr

^^^ Its official any minifig becomes 50% more awesome when zombified :wink:

Its official any minifig becomes 50% more awesome when zombified :wink:

I 100% agree! It somehow reminds me of the different types of zombies in the Plants VS Zombies game. Will we see the other CMS figs zombified as well?

5623572269_35a2ac02ae_z.jpg

This is not so much of a regular photo of a minifig from one of the series, but the second I saw the print on the new S4 skate board I kind of fell in love with it. I have used an inverted version of it to give Cutlass Iz fig a full back tattoo. :wub:

Now that is a Tattoo! I quite like that design too. I have one question; How did you get it off of the skateboard deck? I would have tried to scan it off of the skateboard but that would have looked weird.

I just took a photo of it straight on. Then used a photo editing program to invert and clean it up.

I just took a photo of it straight on. Then used a photo editing program to invert and clean it up.

You certainly chose the easy way! I almost always choose the hard way. :tongue: I'll remember that trick when I want to do some stuff like this.

Wow Dr Jones, that shot is simple yet increaibly effective. It really looks like he's playing some heavy metal. :tongue:

Some other really great shots in this thread, I might need to get in on the act.

Wow Dr Jones, that shot is simple yet increaibly effective. It really looks like he's playing some heavy metal. :tongue:

Some other really great shots in this thread, I might need to get in on the act.

Thanks! :classic:

Some of these pictures are absolutely amazing! My favourite so far has to be WampaStompa's Toxic Shock photo - the lighting is fantastic.

I may take a few photos, but they'd never live up to he standard of these; my camera's rubbish, I'm a bad photographer, and I could never think up ideas as good as the rest of these.

Well done everyone, I look forward to seeing more :thumbup: !

"For your sake, this better come out right. The Empire does not take kindly to..."

Picture10717.jpg

I think the artist would rather be painting this instead.

Picture10713.jpg

I think there's something 'funny' with the ketchup

1003860.jpg

1003862.jpg

1003863i.jpg

1003858g.jpg

1003859a.jpg

Edited by Ro87n

@Iz: that full-back tattoo rocks!

@dr jones: great mix-&-matching, the minifig does look like he's in a heavy metal rock concert.

Well done guys! :thumbup:

Brick Fever

zombiebandgroudpicturew.jpg

zombieleadsingerwiththe.jpg

(Note: the top of Zombified Pop Star is photoshopped but the arms should be the same colour as the hands)

Anyone got more zombie ideas? Let me know. I got 12 zombies to use and currently all figs of all series.