Sign in to follow this  
Perterz

'custom' minifigs

Good evening,

I'd like to present you 2 'custom' figures I made using only genuine LEGO parts.

I've not made any minifigs since childhood but I absolutely love the LEGO minifigure.

I find its appearance very cute and the possibilities are pretty much endless, deffinatly nowadays!

When sorting out my personal collection of minifigures (official ones), I came across lots of loose minifig parts :)

So I played around a bit and created a few characters without a real story behind them. I'll probably use them sooner or later when they fit in a MOC or certain project or something, you know how things go ;)

I like the way they came to life, albeit a nameless, empty existance at this very moment.

Anyway, I took some pictures and wanted to share these 2 figures, enjoy (?)..

001a.jpg

001b.jpg

001e.jpg

001g.jpg

002a.jpg

002d.jpg

002c.jpg

002b.jpg

EDIT:

Some more :)

003a.jpg

003b.jpg

003c.jpg

004a.jpg

004b.jpg

Thank you,

Kevin

Edited by Perterz

Nice! I like em a lot! Is the face of the first one an old Luminara Unduli face?

Welcome to the world of minifig customization Perterz! Pretty nice parts mix-and-matching for both purist custom figs. The first one looks like a sci-fi witch-type of character, while the red hair of the second fig is perfect for its outfit's color motif. Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Well-well! We're getting new customizers around that do not actually customise some clones! (Nothing personal to SW fans around. :classic: )

Well, I suppose you've done a pretty good job here. You definitely have what it needs to become an exceptional customizer - a sence of style. ) :thumbup:

Keep up the good work and do share some more minifigs with us!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

That's the 2010 Bariss Offee face.

Indeed it is, a very nice LEGO head IMO..

[critical note to myself] Also makes me reconsider the Dark Brown used in the torso, I might be looking for another torso but with Dark Blue as substitute for the Dark Brown. That might accent the blue in the head more. IMO the Dark Brown does fit but comes out of nowhere while Dark Blue would make more sense. [/critical note to myself]

Anyway, many thanks for the warm welcome! I've made some more but I'm only gonna post 2 of them as the other ones aren't 'done', meaning, I'm not happy with their look yet.

The concept remains the same, just some purist mix & match LEGO fun resulting in nameless, empty characters.

When the time comes, they'll get their name, story and scene to justify their existance lol :)

003a.jpg

003b.jpg

003c.jpg

004a.jpg

004b.jpg

Cheers!

Kevin

Ooow I like the new ones! Could you please tell me what the torso of the first one is? I know the arms are from the mime, but that torso is awesome!

Keep up the good work!