CopMike

Container Raffle Build

The impossible container.

So Escher-y! Hats off mate :)

@gabe: coziest container evah!

So many nice creations I'm almost embarrassed to post, but since it's a raffle here's my simple container:

Container.jpg

Poor guy. He has no idea how he got stuck inside this box, and can't find the way back out.

5535648640_6157e6c74a_z.jpg

Here is my crate. Nothing creative, but I'm limited on bricks at the moment :classic:

dscn0300.jpg

Edited by prateek

Well, I really wanted to build a Troll container, so here it is. I apologise for the quality of my photos, I couldn't get the lighting right, and since I reformatted my computer I lost my magic image fixing Photoshop. :blush:

5536285884_d834bd5997_z.jpg

Thought I might as well join in the fun :classic:

I see a few Trains around the place, usually carrying coal.. So I thought I might as well make a coal container. So here's a quick little thing I threw together (boring, yes, but thats what they look like! :tongue: )

sdc11069.jpg

There is nothing in this container, because there cannot be anything in it, since it cannot exist.

This picture has not been edited in any ways, the container fits into the required measures, it is only an optical illusion.

Stop here for a minute, please!

impossible_01.jpg

That worked out great! Well done!

I hope you win a prize! That one is so creative, well done! :thumbup:

I hope you win a prize! That one is so creative, well done! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! Reading your comment and all the others about my entry, it was already worth taking all those pictures (more than 60), to get one, that is from the perfect angle.

I think there are so many other funny and creative ideas, but secretly, yes, I hope I will get something, too.

Thanks again, very nice of you!

container.jpg

Just like you can't own only one Maersk train, you can never have too many containers

Or too many fat-nosed airplanes I see.

I dare you to build a container out of airplane-noses.

Here is my container of hazardous radioactive material. It needs to be cooled down before it explodes.

IMG_4029.jpg

Edited by physalis2099

I haven't yet waded through all the other entries, so I hope no one else has done this one already...

crate1.jpg

As for what's inside, well... you've seen CREEPSHOW, right?

crate2.jpg

Although my chances in this raffle are small, I still want to attend. Everybody got the same chance to win!

I proudly present you my toilet-container with two toilets and a urinal, transportable to every spot.

The only problem is that the doors cannot be locked. To bad for the lady who finds this out the hard way.

DSC_1460-1.jpg

Good luck everyone!

Edited by kciR

Waaaa, my brain! That's just... crazy!! *huh* Good job on that!

It's a candy-cargo. Didn't have a lot of non-brick parts to use, but it was fun. My first Lego train is going to be the Maersk :-)

post-14331-130056263896.jpg

Although my chances in this raffle are small, I still want to attend. Everybody got the same chance to win!

I proudly present you my toilet-container with two toilets and a urinal, transportable to every spot.

The only problem is that the doors cannot be locked. To bad for the lady who finds this out the hard way.

DSC_1460-1.jpg

Good luck everyone!

This is very funny! I love the face of the young lady! :laugh:

There is nothing in this container, because there cannot be anything in it, since it cannot exist.

This picture has not been edited in any ways, the container fits into the required measures, it is only an optical illusion.

Stop here for a minute, please!

Wow! I really cant belive at you didnt edited that picture.

You have to show how you did that, because i need some evidense at it really is a real photo. Good luck for everyone who enters, great containers on there.

Captain Becker

Now we know who maintains the Maersk rail lines :tongue: Fix shield generators, hyperdrives and of course old railway points and broken sleepers. Ready to be deployed when you need!

5541290131_dabe625853_z.jpg

A hastily cobbled together/poor photography build. I need a shower, I feel so dirty :laugh: