15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

gallery_101_23_281.gif

So my fiancee called me from Target and found this for me.

p1040734.jpg

Parts

p1040735o.jpg

Nothing really too complicated.

p1040736z.jpg

I wish the flag piece had a sticker or printed window.

p1040737s.jpg

p1040738e.jpg

p1040739q.jpg

The only issue I have is that the legs cant really pose. If the legs bend back just one click, it is not stable enough to stand and center of gravity is shifted forward so it falls down.

Thanks for sharing this Solscud, but I have to say this is probably one of the worst SW mini I've ever seen. The front flag makes it look like a blind AT-ST and the legs are too cylindrical.

Thanks for sharing this Solscud, but I have to say this is probably one of the worst SW mini I've ever seen. The front flag makes it look like a blind AT-ST and the legs are too cylindrical.

What about this abomination?

LEGO-Star-Wars-30052-AAT-Toys-N-Bricks.jpg

But I agree, the head seems like it can fall off really easily.

Nice review. I like this set, but it's too similar to the old one with the Snowspeeder, and without a printed flag piece. You could've got that one for the same price as this.

LEGO-Star-Wars-30052-AAT-Toys-N-Bricks.jpg

But I agree, the head seems like it can fall off really easily.

Don't forget this ugly thing:

4488_1.jpg

I never really liked the way this looked...

Thanks for the review Solscud007! If I find one I will get it but it will just be added to my wall of sealed polybags as it isn't worth opening.

Also I wish some of you would stop complaining about the mini designs. Designers can't use "illegal" connections, have a part limit, and I would think they aren't allowed to have new parts made. If the design is so horrendous don't buy it and don't go complaining about it every chance you get.

I'd take that over the AT-ST anytime of the day. I usually have high tolerance with regards to the inaccuracies of minis, the previous ones were fine with me, but this one just doesn't do it for me.

Great review it really um, well shows the faults of this set. Overall I mean it still looks like one.

New easter star wars minis means I have some shopping to do and KimT has an order to place. :tongue:

Well the review is better than the actual set in my opinion, like it's nice for kids to make but heck 'Legostein' would do a better job designing an AT-ST.

Thanks anyway for the review 'Solscud007'. :classic:

Footnote - Idea for a contest......design your own SW mini.....just a thought ! :blush:

Meh! This is not one of the best minis around for sure.

I'd still have to get me this one though - that's what collecting is all about :laugh:

Thanks for making a review for us Solscud007 :thumbup:

I can see that our precious regulator already's been indexing it, so a little late (compared to speedy) I've blogged it as well.

I've also added a poll for people to vote their opinion on this set.

I went for "poor". :blush:

...but it's too similar to the old one with the Snowspeeder, and without a printed flag piece.

Similar? Try exactly the same, except that the feet use this hinge tile instead of a hinge plate and a 1x3 plate. And they updated the older 1x1 brick with 4 studs on sides with a 1x1 with 2 studs on sides. I liked the four sided brick better. :hmpf_bad: It at least gave a hint of greebling on the back.

Also I wish some of you would stop complaining about the mini designs. Designers can't use "illegal" connections, have a part limit, and I would think they aren't allowed to have new parts made. If the design is so horrendous don't buy it and don't go complaining about it every chance you get.

Amen to that. It's recognizable as an AT-ST, and that has to count for something. My biggest beef is that it is just the old version re-released, sans Snowspeeder. :sad: