Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day One

Mr. Freiburg raises a good point: where exactly is Raquel? :sceptic:

While I agree Bombay is kinda shady, I will wait a little longer before I add my vote. I want to hear from the missing person first.

While I agree Bombay is kinda shady, I will wait a little longer before I add my vote. I want to hear from the missing person first.

Agreed. One should hear from all possible suspects before reaching any conclusions. :wink:

Agreed. One should hear from all possible suspects before reaching any conclusions. :wink:

I think i'll do that as well. If neither have presented themselves and given proof it wasn't them by the time it has been 1 day since Crusoe spoke, then im casting in my vote.

CF

Vote me out and your just helping the mafia. You can believe me or not. I might be a liar or I might be telling the truth. Do you believe the chef?

Vote me out and your just helping the mafia. You can believe me or not. I might be a liar or I might be telling the truth. Do you believe the chef?

So you come up now if with ze generic "You're sorely mistaken by voting me out" excuse. Iz that ze best you could say to defend yourself? We would love to hear more ''substance from you to prove yourself innocent, but with theze short and not convincing responsez, I'm still inclined to believe that you are guilty.

You are making contradictory statements again. That is one of the reasons why I can't trust you. I might be able to trust you more if you gave us straight answers. I am still voting you.

Despite being the one who originally accused Mr. Bombay, the more I read his explanations and the more I look at my info the more unsure I become. For now, I will

Vote: Ravi Bombay (RvB)

but that is by no means permanent. I'm starting to have second thoughts. :wacko:

On the other hand,

Only Mafia scum would make such a terrible pun... :laugh::grin:

Seriously, though, I don't think it's wise for us to jump to conclusions, otherwise the innocents die and the Mafia scum move closer to victory.

Fair enough, but we have only the one suspect and the evidence is not, in my opinion, enough to warrant a conviction at this point. I never said we shouldn't be wary, I simply meant we should hold our peace until we have more to go on. Yes, Ravi Bombay's actions have raised some questions, but who among us can say without a shadow of a doubt that he's guilty?

Mr. Freiburg raises a good point: where exactly is Raquel? :sceptic:

Just curious, but why do you keep saying things to put off your vote? It's almost like you're trying to fly under the radar and stall until the rest of us reach a conclusion. :sceptic: Not that I'm accusing at this point, but it's an observation. I've read books about this before, and those who stall and then vote with everyone else are to be watched carefully.

Once again, some interesting points have been raised. There seem to be three common stand points:

Those who have questioned and re-questioned Ravi, and still find his answers wanting.

Those who state they find Ravi suspicious but still hang on in the hopes of more "evidence" from him or others.

Those who say little-to-nothing at all.

I find myself in the first group; after repeated questioning the answers provided by Ravi are still returning as "I might or might not be lying" (in fact he initially confessed to lying) and as my suspicions continually come to rest on him I feel I should back them up:

vote: Ravi Bombay/ RvB

I agree with Colette that we cannot just laze around waiting to be picked off by the mafia and I also agree with Bridget - I am not absolutely convinced but it's the best I have to go on and I can change my vote if necessary. I am also concerned that those who wish to do us harm have likely been listening to our conversations and will know what we are wanting to hear, when they do come to speak to us.

I'm really very sorry, Ravi, I really hope you are scum.

And you still haven't made us any breakfast :cry_sad:

Im going to go ahead now and vote. Panda's right, action must be taken!

vote: Ravi Bombay/ RvB

CF

Oh man, I've been lying on the beach for hours pondering the situation and listening to my trusted boombox, and when I get back there seems to be a race on to see who gets the final vote in to lynch the chef. His last meal might not even be for himself. Poor chef :sad:

But we have all seen the so-called evidence against Ravi by now, and it is really not very compelling. Are we really prepared to send a man to his death over a poorly worded sentence?!

At the same time, Ravi seems to have accepted his fate.

Ravi; have you no lust for life, or are you just tired of cooking? Is there anything you can share with us to sway the opinion in your favour? If you have any suspicions of your own, you could even cast your vote now, while it still counts.

Now I really need a drink. And a chill-pill :wacko:

But we have all seen the so-called evidence against Ravi by now, and it is really not very compelling. Are we really prepared to send a man to his death over a poorly worded sentence?!

There is one thing that I cannot abide and that is lies! Ravi lied, then lied about lying. That is enough to tip me over the edge.

Can you not see what these ruthless murders will do, another one of us will die. Did you not see Sunday?!?!?! That beautiful woman had her life brutally taken from her by some crazed madman with no conscience! If they can put a spear through someone as innocent as Sunday without a second thought *points to the tree where Sunday's body was pinned* then I am not going to stand around and do nothing.

Mr Crusoe has instructed us to decide who we think is the most suspicious, and so far that seems to be Mister-Incessant-Grin-Himself. Vote: Ravi Bombay (RvB)

I'm sorry fellow mans but because I had a very busy bar shift I could not join your speculations

Now who cares for another drink from the DJ ?

There is one thing that I cannot abide and that is lies! Ravi lied, then lied about lying.

[snip]

Can you not see what these ruthless murders will do, another one of us will die.

[snip]

Mr Crusoe has instructed us to decide who we think is the most suspicious,

I have to agree on those 3 points.

One of us IS going to die, no matter what we do. :cry_sad: He did lie. And he is therefore the MOST SUSPICIOUS.

Sorry, but I will have to go with everyone else on this one. :sadnew:

The only other suspicious one now is miss Raquel. However, she is only suspicious because she is not here. While Mr Bombay has actually lied, so...

Maybe she went swimming and got eaten by the sea monster? :look:

Seeing that Bombay is really suspicious I to can't allow him being here any longer, It would endanger everyone!

so...

Let us hope we are safe when he is gone. :sadnew:

After having thought it through, I still haven't made a decision. If we vote Ravi out now, we might regret it later :cry_sad: . But there isn't really anything else to do at the moment, no leads, no extra evidence... :look:

I've spoken with Ravi in private, and it's true that he's acting quite scummy. :sadnew:

I really think that we're better off voting for him than not.

Vote: Ravi Bombay/RvB

I really don't want to convict any town members, but this is a risk we'll have to take.

I'm sorry about this, but

Vote: Ravi Bombay/RvB

I'm not positive he's guilty or anything, but he's the only person we've got any dirt on. If I'm wrong 'bout him, then I'm gonna feel pretty bad about it, but it's the best chance we have to stop all this horror.

Vote Tally:

Geert Rotterdam/Gregorovich: 5 (penalty for editing)

Ravi Bombay/RvB: 10 (KielDaMan, Baylego, Brickdoctor, Pandora, CommanderFox, Cutlass Iz, Dan the Brickman, dr jones, Captain Tamamono, Gregorovich)

Raquel Benito Juarez/Raven Brickroft: 5 (penalty for not making a post on Day One)

Ravi Bombay/RvB has been convicted.

dayone15.jpg

The crowd gathered around the helpless chef. He thought about fleeing inside the lodge and locking himself into the kitchen that had been his pride for years now, but then a hand clutched his shoulder firmly.

The decision had been made, and Ravi Bombay was chosen to be "interrogated" by Mr. Crusoe. Still filled with rage over the death of Sunday, Mr. Crusoe felt no mercy.

dayone16.jpg

It was time to begin. The night fell upon Isla Paradisa accompanied with screams of pain.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The first day phase has ended, RvB has been removed from the game, and we now enter the night phase. There are three types of roles with a night action in this game: the several Mafia goons will now together choose one of the other players to kill, while the Town has the protecting Doctor and the investigating Cop on their side. The rest of the players have no night actions, so they don't need to do anything during the night phase.

Please send in your night actions now by replying to the PM where you got your character profile.

The night actions should be sent in 24 hours from now, and the night phase will last a total of 48 hours, after which I will post the topic for Day Two. You will then learn the truth about today's conviction as well as the player who might've been killed during the night.

If you have more questions about the night phase, please ask them through a private message, thank you!