Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day One

That's good, finally a solid piece of evidence to go on. :thumbup:

If Ravi contacted Bridget to form an alliance, it is very suspicious, no diggety. But I hope you will share this solid piece of evidence with us before we start something that cannot be undone.

I would also like to point out that there's a few people we haven't heard from yet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Not to mention we're still waiting to hear from Mr. Crusoe again.

Aw, man, why ms sunday

Who needs à drink to recover, man?

Yes, please, DJ, hit me with some of that pimp juice!

I wonder why Erin izn't as troubled as the rest of us with thiz incident?

I’m very sorry if it seemed so, but when in shock one cannot easily get their thoughts straight. Now, having rested my mind for a while, I’m ready to give my thoughts into the fray. I’m inclined to think that there are at least three possibilities. Either the cook is innocent, and has gotten some indication that Ms.Bridget is innocent too. In this case I wouldn’t think it very wise to deny having asked her about it. Or else, she is guilty, and is trying to trick us all. I would like to see the evidence presented too. Or the cook is guilty, and was trying to pressgang her into his group. If this were a soap opera (which I hope it isn’t :look: ) there could be the option that she’s the cook’s sister’s aunt’s cousins mother’s nephew’s half-sister’s brother’s son’s daughter… but I find that quite unlikely… :hmpf:

But I hope you will share this solid piece of evidence with us before we start something that cannot be undone.

I would like to see the evidence presented too. Or the cook is guilty, and was trying to pressgang her into his group.

As much as I would want to, I think it'z Ms. Bridget who's ze better person to share the evidence. I'm pretty sure you'll be convinced when you see it.

And even though I agree that we should wait for Mr. Crusoe to give his piece regarding ze matter before making any judgments, it doesn't hurt either to be proactive and for ze innocents to work together thiz early in weeding out ze killer.

Hmmm... I knew there's something fishy when Ms. Bridget suddenly brought out that she had some inside information. One could easily make up stories to put the blame on an innocent while driving away the attention from the possible killer. I'm sorry Bridget, but you're now as suspicious as Mr. Bombay here. Everyone's a suspect especially in this time of confusion, but you two definitely have some explaining to do.

What would you like me to explain?

I have been meditating and throughout I have been listening to you all chatter.

I do think some important points have been raised:

Firstly, that Mr Bombay was actively seeking an alliance before this horrific act had occured, and has since had very little to say in his defence, except that he doesn't remember :sceptic: .

Secondly Ms Lemans has confused both Mr Bombay and Mr Roswell and Ms Toscana and Mr Redblade, susequently stating she "misread" (or presumably misheard) some statements. This was later followed by a long statement in which Ms LeMans highlighted the importance of reading each other's actions and statements :hmpf_bad: . Were you deliberately trying to confuse us, as it is clear you understand the importance of listening closely?

There are a few others who are also raising my suspicions, but I think I may be paranoid... :look:

We need to find the perpetrators and bring them to whatever justice we can on this remote island. However if I can continue my search for love, to heal my aching heart, I'd be ever so grateful :cry_happy: .

What would you like me to explain?

1.) You categorically denied speaking with Ms. Bridget and asking for her alliance, while zhe clearly presented a solid evidence that your conversation with did happen, and therefore proving that you are lying. How will you explain that?

2.) After denying ze above accusation, you hastily put ze blame on Ms. Bridget just because she revealed your suspicious alliance proposal with her.

3.) Your alteration of ze space-time continuum a.k.a. retracting/changing your statements make you really suspicious.

4.) When ze news of the murder came out, you weren't even 'concerned' like a normal innocent would have reacted.

I'd be happy to hear your response on theze observations.

Secondly Ms Lemans has confused both Mr Bombay and Mr Roswell and Ms Toscana and Mr Redblade, susequently stating she "misread" (or presumably misheard) some statements. This was later followed by a long statement in which Ms LeMans highlighted the importance of reading each other's actions and statements :hmpf_bad: . Were you deliberately trying to confuse us, as it is clear you understand the importance of listening closely?

I clarified myself earlier and I'll clarify again: it waz a mistake on my part confusing Mr Bombay and Mr Roswell and Ms Toscana and Mr Redblad when I 'mizheard' Ms. Bridget's statement. And yes I highlighted reading each other's actions and statements, iz there anything wrong with that? Yes I committed a mistake, but it doezn't mean I can't remind people to be careful (and in the process not committing ze same mistake that I did). And no I wazn't trying to confuse anyone or everbody, I actually want the opposite, to clear all the confusion so we could all pin down ze killer that committed this heinous crime. Iz that clear enough for you?

Another significant observation:

Mr. Bombay azked me both publicly (and privately) what should he explain regarding thiz matter, so I asked him a series of questions (above) and what doez he do? He remained silent, hiz mouth zipped for a good 20 minutes and then inexplicably walked-out (logged-off) without even saying a word to defend himzelf. Couldn't that be even more obvious? Mr. Bombay is clearly hiding zomething, and hiz silence and constant refusal to defend himzelf iz extremely suspicious behavior.

Analyzing what has been happening and exposing these iz very difficult on my part, as I fear for my life that I might be ze next target of ze killer. So I hope we'll be able to find out theze criminals before it takes me or anyone else here in the resort.

I clarified myself earlier and I'll clarify again: it waz a mistake on my part confusing Mr Bombay and Mr Roswell and Ms Toscana and Mr Redblad when I 'mizheard' Ms. Bridget's statement. And yes I highlighted reading each other's actions and statements, iz there anything wrong with that? Yes I committed a mistake, but it doezn't mean I can't remind people to be careful (and in the process not committing ze same mistake that I did). And no I wazn't trying to confuse anyone or everbody, I actually want the opposite, to clear all the confusion so we could all pin down ze killer that committed this heinous crime. Iz that clear enough for you?

That's quite an outburst; please don't upset yourself on my account, you must understand we all need to be asking questions :classic:

So yes, your response has made your stand point very clear.

Incidentally, I tend to agree with you with regard to Mr Bombay, and I appreciate the addition of your analysis to the conversation. I too am keen to hear his defence.

Would you like to join me for Tai Chi?

It's marvellous at reducing stress :sweet:

That's quite an outburst; please don't upset yourself on my account, you must understand we all need to be asking questions :classic:

So yes, your response has made your stand point very clear.

I understand, I know it'z not easy to trust people during thiz troubling times so I'm happy I waz clarified myself to you.

Would you like to join me for Tai Chi?

It's marvellous at reducing stress :sweet:

Oh I would love to, we could sneak out for a couple of hourz to de-stress before we return for Mr. Crusoe's announcement thiz noon.

Oh I would love to, we could sneak out for a couple of hourz to de-stress before we return for Mr. Crusoe's announcement thiz noon.

I'm not into sneaking, I'm afraid :sceptic: , but it's very pleasant on the beach with the waves lapping at your feet :classic: .

It's not as if we can go very far on a remote island anyway, so I'm sure we'll still hear Mr Crusoe's announcement :sweet:

If Ravi contacted Bridget to form an alliance, it is very suspicious, no diggety. But I hope you will share this solid piece of evidence with us before we start something that cannot be undone.

Alright, I suppose I phrased that wrong. :sceptic: What I meant was that this evidence was solid because of the way Mr. Bombay has been lying, avoiding answering questions, and editing time.

Another significant observation:

Mr. Bombay azked me both publicly (and privately) what should he explain regarding thiz matter, so I asked him a series of questions (above) and what doez he do? He remained silent, hiz mouth zipped for a good 20 minutes and then inexplicably walked-out (logged-off) without even saying a word to defend himzelf. Couldn't that be even more obvious? Mr. Bombay is clearly hiding zomething, and hiz silence and constant refusal to defend himzelf iz extremely suspicious behavior.

Analyzing what has been happening and exposing these iz very difficult on my part, as I fear for my life that I might be ze next target of ze killer. So I hope we'll be able to find out theze criminals before it takes me or anyone else here in the resort.

Mr. Bombay really has been acting weird since the start of this ordeal. :sceptic: He's been lying, avoiding answering us, whenever he speaks, it's in little choppy blocks. Perhaps he's trying very hard to not give something away? :look: He better have a pretty good excuse for all this. :sadnew: If not, I know where my vote's going today.

Oh dear! As much as I want to eliminate the murderer, It would be terrible to get rid of the cook! I mean, who would make all my favorite dishes! :cry_sad: But, he has been acting strange. I will keep waiting to hear from Mr Crusoe, but This is all quite upsetting.

With nothing better to do till we have more evidence, or we hear from Crusoe, Im going to go ahead and start up a game over there in that open area. If anyone wants to join in, or watch, then feel free.

After having heard Ms.Bridget's evidence, I'm also thinking that there's something fishy about the cook (no pun intended :oh3: ). Now I'll just sit in the shade and wait for Mr. Crusoe to come back.

With nothing better to do till we have more evidence, or we hear from Crusoe, Im going to go ahead and start up a game over there in that open area. If anyone wants to join in, or watch, then feel free.

Good idea. :thumbup:

What's happ- argh! Sunday :cry_sad: ! I just can't believe this. Is there any evidence as to who did this? Mr Crueso, any ideas? Anyone you know that might do this?

What's happ- argh! Sunday :cry_sad: ! I just can't believe this. Is there any evidence as to who did this? Mr Crueso, any ideas? Anyone you know that might do this?

You sure slept late today. :hmpf_bad: Here's basically a rundown of what's happening so far: The chef, Ravi Bombay, has been acting suspiciously today. He asked Ms. Darwin for an alliance yesterday, before Sunday was killed, then he lied about it. Ms. LeMans misread a statement by Ms. Darwin and thought it was Mr. Roswell who was asking for alliances.

You sure slept late today. :hmpf_bad: Here's basically a rundown of what's happening so far: The chef, Ravi Bombay, has been acting suspiciously today. He asked Ms. Darwin for an alliance yesterday, before Sunday was killed, then he lied about it. Ms. LeMans misread a statement by Ms. Darwin and thought it was Mr. Roswell who was asking for alliances.

Ah, I see. I'll sure be keepin' an eye on Ravi.

Ah, I see. I'll sure be keepin' an eye on Ravi.

Hmm, you woke suspiciously late Ava!

I think Mister Bombay is at the top of the suspicious list for me, if we don't hear his defence before mister Crusoe speaks to us, he is definitely hiding something!

Is the Tai Chi still happening Panjin? Im keen! Some de-stressing meditation sounds great about now.

Is the Tai Chi still happening Panjin? Im keen! Some de-stressing meditation sounds great about now.

You are very welcome to join Colette and myself, Cruz. And please, call me Panda :sweet:

dayone12.jpg

The situation was as Mr. Crusoe had feared: after ten years hiding on this tropical paradise, he had finally been found. He now had to face the consequences of betraying the Mafia and running off with all of its money. He thought he had planned it all so perfectly, but it seemed the world was just too small of a place.

Now Sunday was dead, the only boat in the whole island had been sunk, and the emergency radio had been smashed to pieces - all in one night. There was now no way out of the island or contacting the world outside. Worse yet, Mr. Crusoe had no idea who was behind it all. The Mafia goons must've been hiding among the newly arrived guests, but he did not dare to take out the option that some of his staff were culprits as well. But those bastards had made serious mistake by murdering Sunday. He would surely not give up without a fight!

dayone13.jpg

Noon came, and Mr. Crusoe gathered everyone back at the Magnolia Lodge. He had figured out a plan.

Each day at noon the crowd would pick one person they thought was the most suspicious, and Mr. Crusoe would use the tricks he learned during his own Mafia career to pry the truth out of that person. He knew that there was no way the people would voluntarily give themselves up for torture, so doing the selection through a lynch mob was the only option.

Mr. Crusoe told the truth about his past as well as his plans to the crowd. After the initial shock they agreed that this was the best course of action in a mad situation like this.

dayone14.jpg

Mr. Crusoe left the crowd to vote by themselves. He had no trust in anyone, so it was all the same to him who was selected. He just said the crowd needed to reach a majority decision before sunset.

Faced with a difficult choice, the staff and the guests of Paradisa Holiday Romance Resort started discussing the options.

~*~*~*~*~*~

VOTING STARTS NOW. You have a maximum of 48 hours to reach a conviction. Everybody can only vote for one person at a time, and you cannot vote for yourself.

To be convicted, one person needs to have 9 votes on them, because there are 16 players in the game, and nine forms a majority. Once the majority has been reached, the conviction is final and you cannot change your votes anymore. We will then move on to the first night phase. The convicted person will be removed from the game, and their allegiance to either Town or Mafia will be revealed at the start of Day 2.

To vote, use the following format in bold: vote: character's name/player's name. If you change your mind before a conviction is made, you can take back your vote with the following format in bold: unvote: character's name/player's name. You must unvote the first person before you can vote for another one.

If you still have questions about voting, please send me a private message.

Hmm... Mr. Crusoe has a good idea, but what if we end up convicting an innocent? :wacko: That would really suck.

I think that we should wait for Mr. Bombay's response to our accusations before we vote for him, though.

Wow, Mr.Crusoe has a very crazy past! No wonder he hid on this island. I also would like to see a statement from Mr.Bombay, we need to weed out who is the killer.

Hmm... Mr. Crusoe has a good idea, but what if we end up convicting an innocent? :wacko: That would really suck.

I think that's a risk we have to take. I've read books on this subject before, and it's evident that situations like this have occurred in the past. During those situations, the group always had to take a chance at one point or another in their actions. And a conviction of an innocent is not at all unheard of. Besides, if we act to carefully for fear of doing something wrong, chances are we'll get killed in the process. Those who oppose us know who the innocent people are, so they probably aren't going to fool around or move cautiously.

Although I do agree that we should wait before we decide who we think to be guilty.

I agree, Claudia. That would be terrible. But I s'pose that it's the best way to stop all this madness. I don't have a clue who could have done this, but I'd like to hear what Ravi says 'bout these accusations.

I was pretty surprised to hear 'bout Mr. Crusoe's life. I mean, you don't really expect a Mafia member to become a holiday resort owner. But I guess this is a pretty safe place to hide... or, at least, it was.

Edited by Gregorovich

To stop suspension against me all I said was

Ok sorry hopefully we can be friends in this game. I don't mean as hey we should make an alliance.

See the word don't in there? The only reason I PM Brickdoctor was because I thought he was joking with me!