Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

"And that's when all hell, literally, broke loose..."

I love a happy ending. :devil:

Thanks for a fun game, folks. I'll have a few little comments after it's over. :wink:

I hope to have the Day 5 thread up in 2-3 hours.

Shadows, great job. Sorry we're losing you. You were very entertaining this game and I think you were doing a great job. I'll make my official apology to you for you know what once the game has ended. :blush:

Great job. Thanks for playing. :thumbup:

TinyPiesRUs, thank you as well. Excellent game. You are the player that always has a night action and never makes it to the end. :laugh: I guess it's kharma for Witch Hunt. :tongue:

I'm delayed, so check for the Day 5 thread in an hour. Thanks.

Is it just me, or does Shadows all always have the most bad megablocks death in mafia games? :laugh:

Thanks for letting me play, Hinckley. It was fun while it lasted, but over far too soon.

Go Villagers! You guys have your work cut out for you.

Shadows, great job. Sorry we're losing you. You were very entertaining this game and I think you were doing a great job. I'll make my official apology to you for you know what once the game has ended. :blush:

It really was fun while it lasted. I'm sure we'll both have a lot to say when it's over. :grin:

Is it just me, or does Shadows all always have the most bad megablocks death in mafia games? :laugh:

Hosts enjoy killing me. :wink:

I hope to have the Day 5 thread up in 2-3 hours.

Great job. Thanks for playing. :thumbup:

TinyPiesRUs, thank you as well. Excellent game. You are the player that always has a night action and never makes it to the end. :laugh: I guess it's kharma for Witch Hunt. :tongue:

I think you forgot to thank Eskallon for playing... :look:

I think you forgot to thank Eskallon for playing... :look:

That's cause he wasn't dead yet, Mr. Know-it-all. I hadn't thanked Kovacs either, yet. Anything else I'm doing wrong? :hmpf_bad:

That's cause he wasn't dead yet, Mr. Know-it-all. I hadn't thanked Kovacs either, yet. Anything else I'm doing wrong? :hmpf_bad:

Whoops. I thought you would've waited till to the next day thread's opening; where Shadow's role was officially confirmed. Next time I shall take not of when you the posts we're posted. :blush:

Whoops. I thought you would've waited till to the next day thread's opening; where Shadow's role was officially confirmed. Next time I shall take not of when you the posts we're posted. :blush:

*huh*

Dragonator goes to find a translator.

ISC, you did not vote with the correct format. Tssk tssk. :sadnew:

People have asked for clarification on the ability to overturn a lynch. Because of my favorite rule "one un-vote only" :devil: the portion of rule 3 "a day ends when a conviction is reached" was removed. It's my understanding that the standardized EB mafia rules have the ability to be altered by the host and that was a portion I decided to change. It's All-Stars. You all can deal with the possibility of a lynch being overturned. :wink:

Thanks for letting me play The Forest mafia Hink. It was great fun while it lasted and I will eagerly watch the progress of the game.

Thanks for letting me play The Forest mafia Hink. It was great fun while it lasted and I will eagerly watch the progress of the game.

Thank you for playing! You were doing an excellent job. Sorry your game was cut short. :cry_sad:

Kovacs, thanks to you too, man! You always have some sort of night action and you're always seen as a threat. And you've only played four games! What gives?

Thanks to both of you. See you next time. :thumbup:

Kovacs, thanks to you too, man! You always have some sort of night action and you're always seen as a threat. And you've only played four games! What gives?

And Shadows complains about metagming. :hmpf:

:tongue:

Just a heads up, I'm going to be traveling Friday (tomorrow) through Sunday. I should have internet, and I'll try to keep up with the game, but if for some reason I'm unable, I thought y'all would like to know why. :classic:

Sorry for not checking in for a couple days! I've been busy with stuff away from the computer, and my internet speed's been cut to dial-up so I kind of... forgot about the internet. :grin: I only realised this morning that I hadn't been checking in, and I'm truly sorry about that!

Just a heads up, I'm going to be traveling Friday (tomorrow) through Sunday. I should have internet, and I'll try to keep up with the game, but if for some reason I'm unable, I thought y'all would like to know why. :classic:

Me too! Except Friday is today, so I'm travelling shortly. And we're probably not travelling to the same place.

:grin:

31.jpg

What the hell? *huh* That's creepy. The Felix figure is on the other table on a baseplate with the other dead. I have no idea what that is? It does look like him, though. Freakin' weird. Maybe a weird reflection or something?? That gives me the creeps. The figure is actually evil. :look:

I thought you meant to put him there.

That's just plain creepy :look:

Especially considering what Felix is looking at :laugh:

I've got to call one of those paranormal psychics. :cry_sad:

Please expect Day 6 in about 24 hours. Thanks.