Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

Would you ask Da Vinci when his next painting is coming? :hmpf_bad:

Probably. :blush:

I was just re-reading the (hilarious) ending to day one, and noticed in the first picture, mildly worryingly yet in a cute and adorable way, Helen Hippo staring deep into my very soul....

(Or she may just be proffering applesauce)

Great pictures Hinck :sweet:

Come to Wargames and Mafia forum, see new posts in The Forest Mafia... Confirmation & Discussion, not Day 2. :tongue: This game will teach me patience if nothing else. :grin:

Really though, I apologise for my impatience. I'm really enjoying this game, with your entertaining narrative and great pictures. Take your time, and I look forward to Day 2. :sweet::thumbup:

Okay, normally I'm not the one waiting impatiently for the new day to be up, but Hiiiinck, when's the new day comin' up? :grin:

It would've been up sooner, but I've decided to stagger the days for time zones. Maybe it's unneccessary, but I thought I'd try it. Day Two will be up shortly. :grin:

Yeah Draggy. Mine is like four lines... :tongue:

I had fun reading your tribute, Draggy, and the game continues to look really nice Hinckley. I must continue to praise you, your games have a certain sort of simple eloquence to them. The facts are simple and quick, and so are the sets, but the jokes still fly fast and the death are just as gruesome. I think it works well with a sparse backdrop, it makes everyone focus on the story. It's like a really brutal children's story-book. Same with the Baritones, with all the classic smiles. Oh well, I'm rambling, hope you got what I'm saying and that it's a compliment. :blush:

Yeah Draggy. Mine is like four lines... :tongue:

I had fun reading your tribute, Draggy, and the game continues to look really nice Hinckley. I must continue to praise you, your games have a certain sort of simple eloquence to them. The facts are simple and quick, and so are the sets, but the jokes still fly fast and the death are just as gruesome. I think it works well with a sparse backdrop, it makes everyone focus on the story. It's like a really brutal children's story-book. Same with the Baritones, with all the classic smiles. Oh well, I'm rambling, hope you got what I'm saying and that it's a compliment. :blush:

Oh, I do. :wub: That's the nicest compliment I think I can receive and I'm so glad that people find it entertaining. There's something about brutality in innocent simplicity that I find perverse... :blush: Hello Hinckley's psyche...

So wait...Fabulanders have human sized skeletons? Man, they must be faaat... :tongue:

So wait...Fabulanders have human sized skeletons? Man, they must be faaat... :tongue:

Yes, they store the fat for Winter. :tongue:

Yes, they store the fat for Winter. :tongue:

So...in the summer...they're just normal figs with giant heads? *huh*

So...in the summer...they're just normal figs with giant heads? *huh*

Yes.

and your not doing them any favors

You're so close to being mod-killed. :hmpf:

You're so close to being mod-killed. :hmpf:

You mean...replaced by a reserve? :grin: Hey, I can hope. :tongue:

And that's a very disturbing thought. A bunch of minifigs suntanning on the beach with giant animal heads... :oh3:

Can I hire your biographer, Draggy? :sweet::tongue:

Great Day opening!

And now you know where he got his earlier "overly verbose" title from :wink:

Poor Booker Bear... :cry_sad: he was so furry and cute... :wub: (Hey did anyone else notice that his arms didn't match?) :wink:

I was going to ask if anyone knows if def is OK, but I see he is currently online. Good to see you are at least alive enough to join us today, buddy.

I was going to ask if anyone knows if def is OK, but I see he is currently online. Good to see you are at least alive enough to join us today, buddy.

He put in his status that he wasn't in the earthquakes, so no worries. :classic:

This game is really good, Hinck! :thumbup: It's rather twisted to see such cute little Fabulanders killing each other. :tongue:

Poor Booker Bear... :cry_sad: he was so furry and cute... :wub: (Hey did anyone else notice that his arms didn't match?) :wink:

Because one had been waxed by the beautician.

Yes, no worries. It was a different region than mine. I'm safe, and more importantly, Helen Hippo is safe too!

Yes, no worries. It was a different region than mine. I'm safe, and more importantly, Helen Hippo is safe too!

Good to see your priorities are in order.

Because one had been waxed by the beautician.

He said he'd come back this morning so we could finish the job. :cry_sad:

I feel like Hinck in Asylum. Won't someone post?! :wacko:

I'm going crazy! I must be on an entirely different schedule than everyone else. :grin: