Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

Hey everyone, I'm Felix Fox and I own the farm that most of you get your tasty vegetables from. It's sad to think that our lovely forest haven has been spoiled by demons, we must act to stop them before it's too late!

Hinck the URL for your damn avatars is a single character too long to be used as an avatar. :hmpf_bad: It's as if you expect me to host it myself or something...

Worked fine for me. Complainer. :hmpf:

Hinck the URL for your damn avatars is a single character too long to be used as an avatar. :hmpf_bad: It's as if you expect me to host it myself or something...

You can just modify the form to allow longer urls before submitting, worked fine for me. :laugh:

You can just modify the form to allow longer urls before submitting, worked fine for me. :laugh:

:laugh: Yeah, that's way easier than saving the image locally and uploading it. I wouldn't have expected anything else from you though... uhm, I mean, being a toy maker and all. How are those versatile interlocking wooden pieces coming along? :wink:

does anyone remember electing our mayor? I'm having an Orwellian moment, whatever that is. :look:

Um, yes.

I am also your Police Chief, Fire Chief, Judge and the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Just because I am amazing. :sweet:

Hello there fine people of Spring Haven Cara Cow your local doctor at your service. Or should I say your local veterinarian? Ah what the heck, lets kick some Demon megablocks!

:laugh: Yeah, that's way easier than saving the image locally and uploading it. I wouldn't have expected anything else from you though... uhm, I mean, being a toy maker and all. How are those versatile interlocking wooden pieces coming along? :wink:

Well, I wanted to see if the EB forum software was easily fooled, which it turned out it was. Besides, with the right browser plugins editing the HTML actually is quicker than saving and uploading. :laugh:

As for the interlocking wooden pieces they're coming along quite nicely, I think I'm pretty much ready to file a patent for all possible ways of making them interlock. So remember people, my new PlayWell line of toys is the perfect gift for birthdays or Christmas, we just have to get rid of this Demon Legion so we have reason to celebrate first, I'll be damned if I let some stupid gang of demon worshippers ruin my brilliant business plan.

Oh my, demons! What a dreadful business!

Miss Brigit Bunny is present. I'm the innocent one out of the Bunny Sisters, mind you. :wink: We all know what they say about seamstresses, dear Bristol.

Hi there everyone,

My name is Edgar Elephant! Nice to meet all of you! I am looking forward to get to know each other better! If you need any fish supplies, feel free to look for me!

So, when do we get to see all the bios? Weren't they meant to be in this thread? Some of us put a lot of effort into those, it better have been for good reason.

Some of us put a lot of effort into those, it better have been for good reason.

"Some of us" :laugh: I think you meant one of us...

So, when do we get to see all the bios? Weren't they meant to be in this thread? Some of us put a lot of effort into those, it better have been for good reason.

It would've made that first post in the confirmation thread so long, that I've decided to reveal your bios in a different way. Don't worry. Your essay will not go to waste. :wink:

Your essay will not go to waste. :wink:

You mean his auto-biographical book :tongue:

Can't wait to see this "special way" :sweet:

Games are always riddled with inside jokes from previous games, one of the things I love most about th EB Mafias. I'm sure Hincks will find a great way to use them! :thumbup:

Y'all some nasty shits, you know that! I mean I knew you punks were bad, but holy shit! It's just down right nasty in there!

I made a deal not to swear for Lent, so I'm getting it out of the way now. That being said though, I have a swear jar just in case.

I think you're finger pointing needs scrutinizing ...

:hmpf: How did you even get in here?

I'm going to start issuing penalty votes for grammar mistakes. :tongue:

Well, shoot. :sceptic: Go ahead with the penalty. I deserve it... :sad:

I love you too much, you adorable poodle. :tongue:

If you guys need to discuss anything about the game with me please use "The Forest Mafia Character Info" conversation instead of starting a new one. This will make it easier for me to be anal retentive keep things organized.

Crocodile penis and bunny vagina? :oh:

This game has got everything!

Disclaimer: These pictures are for fun. Anyone trying to find clues in them will be immediately mod-killed.

This is the most funniest disclaimer ever!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Okay, normally I'm not the one waiting impatiently for the new day to be up, but Hiiiinck, when's the new day comin' up? :grin:

Okay, normally I'm not the one waiting impatiently for the new day to be up, but Hiiiinck, when's the new day comin' up? :grin:

Would you ask Da Vinci when his next painting is coming? :hmpf_bad: