Sign in to follow this  
Kendo

Mecha WIP

Although it's still a WIP creation , I decided to share this with you guys , hope you like it ( please give me some c@c too , but don't be harsh , it's my first shot ....)

5497358974_394492927f.jpg

My first mech by troopmaker, on Flickr

Edited by Troopmaker

You know what? You don't even have to add a head. It looks like an Aqua droid from The Clone Wars. Just add a sniper type gun on his right arm and it would look pretty close.

Its Nice but What Star Wars Thing is it from?

That's the first thing I thought too, is this supposed to represent any SW-related droid? Non-SW mechas go in the Sci-Fi forum, but if it's something like the CIS Aqua Droid Forlando is referring to, then I guess it should be here.

I suppose it is owned by a mercenary , but although I built it with"STAR WARS" in mind , I haven 't thought of a backstory yet (if anyone can help .... ). Thanks for the comments anyway , keep them up

Nice mech, i like the blades but the only problem is the colour scheme of the body doesn't quite match. Don't bother with a head just tidy the robot up a bit, overall, great!

Thanks for the comment Sorpiox , I would appreciate more from anyone . As for the color scheme , what would you suggest ?

It's been a while since I visited this topic , but thanks for the comment Mr Man ! Although the mech wasn't intended to look like an Aqua droid or anything like that , it's really fun to see what you guys come up with about what it looks like ! I have this mech just standing there together hith my stromtroopers looking a bit useless so I would appreciate an idea of how to enhance this moc ......... ( hope you understand what I say , it's a bit late here and English isn't my first language so it's a bit hard but I think I made it :P )

I like it, though I'm not seeing the aqua droid so much as these guys. e7f5d_atlas_n_p-body.jpg

Well , yeah , there is some resemblance between them , although there are quite enough different spots . These droids are from a videogame if i 'm not wrong ( I think it's called portal , but it's very likely that I'm making a mistake ) ? Anyway, thanks for the comment Wash !

Also : Any chance someone can tell me how to deeplink pictures ? ( if you can , just explain me and do not edit my post , so I don't bother everyone every time I want to include a picture to my post ) default_blush.gif

Edited by Troopmaker

Also : Any chance someone can tell me how to deeplink pictures ? ( if you can , just explain me and do not edit my post , so I don't bother everyone every time I want to include a picture to my post ) default_blush.gif

[img=HTTP of the images location]

So this AT-AT image (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110628222321/battlefront/images/4/42/AT-AT.PNG) Would go where the HTTP of the images location is.

See explanations here