Davor

Battle of Coruscant

The detailing and shaping you always put into those massive walls you build never fails to impress. :thumbup:

The scenery looks really good, but it lacks minifigs. Try to add more action with a whole load of clones and droids, maybe even jedi.

The scenery looks really good, but it lacks minifigs. Try to add more action with a whole load of clones and droids, maybe even jedi.

there are 14 minifigs(inc. Mace Windu) and this is really small small diorama...more would be overkill....

Wow that's really great Davor.

I've taken the liberty of deeplinking another picture as putting this into the MOC Index with only a teaser-pic would seem a little far-fetched.

Plus I'd really like to blog this as well :classic:

Wow that's really great Davor.

I've taken the liberty of deeplinking another picture as putting this into the MOC Index with only a teaser-pic would seem a little far-fetched.

Plus I'd really like to blog this as well :classic:

tnx man!!!

:blush::classic:

It allways astounds me the things people make on this forum... I hope now I've joined I can learn to be just as good. Great MOC, but I agree with Diaabo, it needs more action.

Think it looks great as it is, bunches of minifigs don't make scenes better unless the scene calls for it. I think Lucas has convinced everyone that when theres a battle droid there needs to be hundreds of them. Love the wall!

The greebling and tiling is nice, but... 48x48 is pretty large, at least by my standards. This MOC is also pretty tall. It's very large, but also somewhat lacking. There's a lot of open floor space that you could fill with troops and scenery, and maybe even to make it especially interesting you could add a second floor.

Still a good MOC, just needs more going on, IMO.

This is just a small moc I done today afternoon, no planing, just a 2h of fun. It lacks some things, but it isn`t supposed to be masterpiece.

Looks nice, I like the design; however it looks kind of "empty".

Try adding something like at rt. :classic:

Very nice MOC Davor! That massive wall is really well-done with all those greebling details. But I tend to agree with JB, the ground seems to be too spacious and could've use more details IMO, probably some more troops, downed clones or BDs, rubble, destroyed elements. But I understand the time limitation, for a 2-hour fun build it's already a great MOC. :thumbup:

Woah. I saw the first picture and nearly passed it off as a normal everyday MOC. Then I saw that wall... default_oh.gif

Well done, Davor. That's an impressive MOC.

Wow! This is fantastic. The towering wall, with interesting building techniques do it for me. I think it could use some vehicles, and minifigs, though. That would make it look more alive, and action packed. I'm assuming this is the kidnapping of palpatine, correct?

Nice MOC Davor. I have to agree with what everone else is saying. It needs more action. Keep up the great work.

Excellent creation 'Davor', nice high walls....but maybe a few more fig's on both sides might help it a little ! :wink:

But still it's very good indeed and may the Sith Brick Be With You ! :grin:

Wow. That wall sure is tall. Nice detail on it too! :thumbup: Simple but I do like the effect it has on the overall MOC.