Sandy

Sign-ups to Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa

SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!

First of all, thanks for all of you enthusiastic people who signed up. Sorry I couldn't let you all in, but if you did not make the cut, please do not be discouraged. You can still follow the game and learn about it in the process, so you're ready when the next Mafia School game comes up. :wink:

Here is the list of accepted players:

1. Baylego

2. Brickdoctor

3. Captain Tamamono

4. Capt. Redblade

5. CommanderFox

6. Cutlass Iz

7. Dan the Brickman

8. dr jones

9. Euvor

10. Gregorovich

11. KartoffelViking

12. KielDaMan

13. Pandora

14. Raven Brickroft

15. RvB

16. smittyfan

I expect that you all give the game your full attention, because I had to cut twelve other candidates who would've loved to play in this game in your stead. Those of you who did not make it into the game are reserves in case a player drops out. I will contact you in the order you signed up if you are needed.

As for our 16 players, you will receive a private message later today that tells you the role you are playing. After receiving your private message, please confirm that you are still able to play in the Confirmation & Discussion topic, which is also published today.

Thanks for the wealth of sign-ups, everybody! I'm thrilled to see so many fresh faces to this part of the boards eager to play and learn this wonderful game called Mafia. :grin: