Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

Seems I can't PM yet, but I'm interested in about 8 figures. What is the best way to discuss this?

You just need 9 more posts! Then you can PM. :wink:

Seems I can't PM yet, but I'm interested in about 8 figures. What is the best way to discuss this?

Until you can pm you can post what you are interested in in my trade thread. It's a few posts below this thread.

I'm looking to trade some Simpsons CMFs for the remaining 4 Simpson figures I need.

The figures I need are

CMF Marge

CMF Maggie

CMF Millhouse

CMF Chief Wiggam

I don't mind if they have been opened from the packet or not but I would like them have the accessories they come with.

I have to trade,

CMF Lisa

CMF Flanders

Apu

Krusty

Grampa

and Nelson

Send me a PM if interested, thanks.

Added some Lego Movie Minifigs to my list and also some incomplete S4 Soccer Players - ideal if anyone is putting a team together :wink:

I'm keen to get hold of a Velma Staplebot.

Will be reviewing some of the latest posts, but wanted to get it out there that I have a whole Simpsons set to trade (or sell) separately or as a set... Link to my post is in my signature.

Particularly still need a Shakespeare... Am willing to entertain offers outside of what is specifically listed in my post, though.

Updated trades page

HAVES:

S1

Cheerleader with POM POMs

S3

Sumo Wrestler with trophy

S5

Gangster with gun and violin case

Eygpt Queen

S6

Intergalactic Girl in pink with ray and gun

Genie with lamp and head piece

S7

Galaxy Patrol with ray gun

S8

Conquistador

S11

Grandmom with cat

Lady Robot

Welder

WANTS:

No particular order,

2 Evil Dwarfs S5

1 Elf S3

Romans S6 or spartan or Ceasar

1 Highlander S6

2 Tiki warrior

1 hula girl

1 female warrior

Long ranger cavalry soldiers

Western cavalry soldiers

Edited by dgherko

HEY! Let's not let this CMF Trading System here die out!

I have one of the largest "haves" list, but think I have been held back by having such a small "want" list, but I've just expanded my want list and am open to offers.

My post is here, and while I prefer trading in the US, am open to worldwide trading if multiple figures are involved.

With just a few trades left I would have to ask is anyone willing to have a trade between several members. American Baseball clubs have trades all the time between three ball clubs.

I am willing to ship first there are so many places I see where I thought to conduct a trade only to trade those newly acquired figures for the one I do really want, this would just limit the shipping.

Any one interested

So, dgherko, I am certainly willing to make a three way trade if it will help get things moving along. The link to my post is in my signature.

For the record, this thread is for posting that you've updated your one and only post in this thread. So one thread is your list of haves and wants (and you get one post in it), and this thread is for "bumping" to let people know you've got updates.

I am based in the UK and only looking to trade within the UK at the moment,

Have the following Series 12 to trade

Wizard qty 2

Hun Warrior qty 1

Fairytale Princess qty 1

Battle Goddess qty 1

Lifeguard qty 1

Prospector qty 1

Jester qty 1

Dino Tracker qty 2

Rock Star qty 1

Swashbuckler qty 3

Piggy Guy qty 2

Genie qty 1

Spooky Girl qty 1

All are mint in sealed bags, also have a lot from all previous minifigure series ( too many to list at the moment)

WANT

76013 Batgirl

75055 Imperial crew/ officer

75053 Hera Syndulla

75051 Ithorian Jedi Master, RA-7 Protocol Droid

70812 Kabob Bob

Any of this years City police especially ones with dark blue baseball caps.

Will be willing to trade multiple minifigs for the licensed minifigs on my list. Always looking for Superhero or Star Wars minifigs, so if it not on my list make me an offer but priority will go people who have what I am looking for. PM me if you are interested.

Please help :( I have picked up 50 packs blindly and still do not have a dino tracker or genie. Updated list here:

http://www.eurobrick...25#entry1470316

Updated my Post. I have added my Series 12 extras, including a Dino Tracker. Looking for some spooky girls and a pig suit guy.

I have so many extras, I am willing to make favorable trades for any decent offers.

Bueller? Bueller?

Anyone?

I'm willing to make favorable trades... this week I will do 2 for 1 (in value as determined by average selling price on bricklink).

Added

• Chima (Lavertus - Fire Chi, Cape)
  • Ninjago (Lloyd - Green Ninja DX, Dragon Suit)

From the Target exclusive sets. 2 for 1 deal is good until Monday (15th of December).

OK, let's try again; the link to my trading post is in my signature. Now that Series 13 is hitting the shelves, I'm offering, again, 2 for 1 (based more or less on average bricklink value) until January 14.

In case you missed my post above, I have a couple of the Target exclusive figures for sale/trade, too.

Surely if there's something on my extensive list of "haves" that you are interested in, you can find some series 13 to trade!