Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

looking to trade a CMF series one Cheerleader for a CMF Elf or a Captain Fuller figure(US Cavalry Officer) from Lone Ranger Train set.

Good rating in both bricklink and Eurobricks straight shooter listings

have a few other CMF trying to trade

Sumo wrestler

Gangster

Galaxy patrol

Conquistador

looking for CMF dwarves, one hula girl, a jungle boy and green shakespeare actors

Wow. Is it just me, or has this thread really died down? It's not like CMFs aren't as popular as ever... I'm surprised at the lack of action here.

So here's my deal: for the time being, I'll offer 3 for 2 trades. The link to my CMF post is in my signature.

EDIT 11/18... a whole week, and no takers for 3 for 2? OK... offer rescinded from lack of interest.

Edited by fred67

looking to trade a CMF series one Cheerleader for a CMF Elf or a Captain Fuller figure(US Cavalry Officer) from Lone Ranger Train set.

Good rating in both bricklink and Eurobricks straight shooter listings

have a few other CMF trying to trade

Sumo wrestler

Gangster

Galaxy patrol

Conquistador

looking for CMF dwarves, one hula girl, a jungle boy and green shakespeare actors

I have just picked up a lady robot and grandma cat person

Still need CMF dwarves, elves and tiki warriors if any out there

Post Updated. For the next week, I'll offer the 3 for 2 again. Want to point out again that I have two whole series 4 sets I'm trading.... one of the best series (an entirely objective statement! :classic: ) Musketeer, two classic movie monsters, mad scientist, viking, geisha, hazard suit guy!

... and, it's not in my post, but will do 1 for 1 trades: my evil dwarfs and elves (open, complete, very limited supply) for your offers from my wanted list.

I'm looking for multiple hazmat guys, I have spares from all the series, although series 1 I only have a spare nurse, cowboy and spaceman. I prefer UK or European trades. PM with any figures that you need.

Updated. I haven't been on for a couple of months so I've just tidied up some pending trades and now the list is properly done, and I've added some more Series 10 and 11 trades.

Just found some series 10 cmf at a local target.

Got a welder that I don't need. Added that to my list

Blue Cheerleader(S1), Gangster, Sumo, Galaxy patrol, Genie, Cleopatra, Conquistador

New Series 11 Lady Robot, Welder and Grandmom with cat

Need CMF Elves, Dwarfs, Warrior Women, Tiki Warriors AND a Captain Fuller from Lone Ranger Train set

Post Updated Only added to "Wants," I have a huge selection of CMFs for trading, and for the one week I will offer three for two again.

I will also offer, for certain trades, 1 for 1 on my limited personal collection of evil dwarfs and elves.

Right now what I'd really like is a couple of the movie CMFs that I didn't get; I don't feel the need to be a completest with this series, since I consider it outside the regular series, I just need the Mexican waiter and Shakespeare.

Ok, how about this... New, sealed (barcode checked) series 1 zombie.... yes, ZOMBIE, for movie series Shakespeare, and revolutionary soldier (George Washington looking guy). That's my zombie for 2 recent figures. U.S. preferred, unless you want a larger trade.

I've made some great offers (IMO) without response... Get the feeling there's like three of us who follow this thread.

Taking a CMF break during the Simpsons.

I have the following CMF remaining : Gangster, Galaxy Patrol, Genie, Conquistador, Lady Robot, Grandma (with Cat), Series one Cheerleader, and Welder.

I am looking for hula girl, two dwarves, four elves, one Mermaid (either series) and Captain Fuller from the Lone Ranger Movie

Edited by dgherko