John475

removed

Yes, my mini-figure is a conquistador but do we really need to start a new thread for this? I can quite easily update the title and description of your other Pirate RPG thread rather than start a new one.

Mr Tole, are you saying that you're saying that you're pursing two different ideas? So you want an idea per thread?

I've noticed that these threads aren't generating a huge amount of attention, so every time someone does respond in them you better answer within 24 hours otherwise they're going to disappear into oblivion. But this is an indiciation things aren't looking promising!

I think this is a great idea, I would be honored to be in your RPG, hopefully you will finish it completly. So yes you can make my fig, please. (You can see him in my sig and avatar)

Actually those are decoys that Mr. Phes made. The real one wears a cape (Most of the time) If of course you are capable of drawing it. Well here he is, an actual picture of the real Evil Willy!

Good-evil-willy.jpg

Actually those are decoys that Mr. Phes made. The real one wears a cape (Most of the time) If of course you are capable of drawing it. Well here he is, an actual picture of the real Evil Willy!

What do you mean decoys? That definitely IS Evil Willy in your signature and avatar! You see what happened at the photo shoot was a parrot came along and landed on Evil Willy's shoulder and a little accident occurred. We thought it would be best if Evil Willy removed his cape because this little accident wouldn't have looked good in the pictures.

Not that the cape is easily identifical as a cape from the front anyway...

EDIT: evph.png

Phes is completed, Evil Willy just needs side views.

My legs are grey if that's any help...

Yep, that's fine. No need to change the picture because you can keep it to demonstrate the evolution of your game. But when you update the image also post that too so everyone can see the changes you've made.

Remember to keep us up to date otherwise everyone will lose interest and you'll be forgotten about.

Very well then. But just remember spoiler pictures create intrigue which build interest and anticipation. You just need to strategically release them every few days to keep the fans hungry for more.

But if you're going to have a playable demo soon then I guess it doesn't matter!

My hook is on my right hand :D But it's looking awsome. This is the first time someone includes me in a video game :D

What do you mean decoys? That definitely IS Evil Willy in your signature and avatar! You see what happened at the photo shoot was a parrot came along and landed on Evil Willy's shoulder and a little accident occurred. We thought it would be best if Evil Willy removed his cape because this little accident wouldn't have looked good in the pictures.

Not that the cape is easily identifical as a cape from the front anyway...

EDIT: evph.png

Phes is completed, Evil Willy just needs side views.

My legs are grey if that's any help...

Ahh yes...My momory is getting old.

could you make me a figure i the game? im very interested. also you cant tell but my guy has white legs.

is there going to be a way for any of us to try out the game? or a website to download it? it sounds very interesting

My hook is on my right hand
According to your avatar and signature, it's on your left hand....

In case you still check this Mr Tole, it would be nice if you also make a figure for me :-$

The legs are grey...

Maybe you could share it in the game forum also. It might generate more interest for the game and pirates in general.

This sounds like a cool game!........ :-$ Could I have an Imperial Soldier sprite? Please :capn: .