Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia Sign-ups-CLOSED

Well, I consider myself to be an experienced Mafia player, having played in: Infection,Dystopia, Prohibition, Hogwarts, Eurodina, Werewolf and other non Mafia games. My favourite fabuland set is: Set 3678-Lionel's Lodge, my favourite MOC being a house in Bazooville :classic:

• I cannot spell DEFF - FINN - ATE - LEE and after my already poor mistake my terrible spell check always changes it to , however a very wise man and wonderful moderator as well as an extremely good Mafia player and Mafia host once told me to consult this good site, so I am sure I will never make that mistake again. Anyway it is definitely.
  • Your fabuland husband went to the dark forest but was too scared because there was no light shining through the trees. They're so scary he shouted out loud, you're the most scary thing I have seen today since my wife. Suddenly their branches became alive and started to strangle the Fabuland Husband. Then the amazing (whacker) Hinckley and his sidekick a walrus appeared, Hinckley spoke to the husband and said "They're no match for me".

I have nothing scheduled for the next few months so all is good. :thumbup:

Yours

Eskallon

Of course I would like to play.

My favourite Fabuland set is 3601. The elephant would be one of the first Fabuland figures that I would want to buy and this set also includes a yellow parasol. What is there to dislike?

Definitely. You're scum. They're scum. Maybe there isn’t any scum? Their plans are very clever. Your game is going to be fun.

and to and too.

...I'm stumped. This test is too difficult. :sceptic:

I will be able participate in this game and there is nothing in the near future which would make me unable to play.

Wait...that's an MOC...

Improper use of "an". You only use it with words beginning with a vowel or "h". An applesauce covered...*cough*

:blush:

Improper use of "an". You only use it with words beginning with a vowel or "h". An applesauce covered...*cough*

Hmm, wouldn't that depend on how you pronounce "MOC"? If you say it like "mock" it would be "a MOC", but if you're doing it wrong and saying "ehm-oh-see" it would be "an MOC". Definitely possible that I'm wrong due to being a foreigner though. :blush:

Hmm, wouldn't that depend on how you pronounce "MOC"? If you say it like "mock" it would be "a MOC", but if you're doing it wrong and saying "ehm-oh-see" it would be "an MOC". Definitely possible that I'm wrong due to being a foreigner though. :blush:

Ehm, no it should be a, as in english we simply go by how it is spelt and not how it is pronounced. :classic:

Ehm, no it should be a, as in english we simply go by how it is spelt and not how it is pronounced. :classic:

I go by pronunciation. :tongue:

Wait, so by deffinetelly, you mean defiantly, right? And I'm not sure about your and you're... Would you take rogue and rouge instead? I know those too pretty well.

:grin:

Have fun!

Boo me!! :laugh:

BOOOOOOO! Get off the stage! :angry:

Well, I just gave a text book definition of "an". If you spelled out MOC, it could still be "a", too.

But I'm not too worried about it either way!

No, I really am worried about it. I'm crying all over the place because of grammatical errors and whatnot 5415177292_88b421d25a_o.gif

I really want to take part in this game as I have missed out in the last few, I need to get back into playing. I have taken part in Hogwarts, Eurodina and Red Scare. I have also played some games on other forums and I hope that I am constantly improving.

1.Although I only discovered Fabuland when I first joined this forum my favourite set is

137_Hospital.jpg.

I think this set is one of the best sets from the Fabuland theme. A really nice building overall.

2.I definitely know how to spell definitely. Hello, here is your book and pen that you gave me yesterday; Thanks, you're very kind for giving them back. Lego Collectible Minifigures are out now, they're going to be in shops next week; The shop is over there beside the park. I wanted to go to Legoland too but the bus was too full; I went to buy some lego sets in the newly opened shop.

I will not be out of town or have any time conflicts during the coming game, I will be on everyday. I hope you choose me to take part in this mafia, I would be grateful.

Edited by Burman

Oh, wow, a FABULAND Mafia! :wub:

I'd love to join! :laugh: Unfortunately, I have yet to play in an EB Mafia game, and wouldn't be allowed in. So I'll watch this one from "Isla Paradisa" instead. :grin:

I would love a chance to play! I've been in several mafia games and I guess you can see how I play from there. Can't wait to see the game unfold and I hope I can be a part of it! I'm on a mobile now but I'll be happy to answer the questions and edit them to my sign up tomorrow if that's okay.

EDIT: sorry for the delay, I was feeling a bit under the weather earlier and hadn't got the chance to visit my desktop, but I'm all better now. Now to get on to the questions.

1. I hadn't really heard of fabuland before I joined eurobricks, and to be honest, it always looked rather funny to me. I do like the layouts made for the conventions though, its very different styles that seem to work well when building at a different scale then system which I am not used too. But after a quick search on brickset, my favourite set would have to be set 3683 amusment parkbecause of the ferris wheel which looks really cool IMO, and the crocodile guy is really good looking, and is that a slide I see?

2. Definitely, can I have the country of origin?

you're is the combination of you and are, whereas your is referring to something that you poses, (ex. you're a good friend, and I like your magic tricks)

there is to refer to the location of something, not to be confused with their, which is again referring to a possession, and they're is the combination of they and are

(ex.They're both librarians and their books are over there.)

To is a preposition, and it is used to describe the relation between two different words, whereas too is an adverb used to stress or define the given verb

(ex. I want to come too!)

3. I have no scheduled outings within the next 30 days that last more then 12 hours

Edited by sok117

Yeah, but you're American! :tongue:

There's no need to be that insulting. :sceptic:

Lovely, I would be interested...

1.Your favorite FABULAND set and why.

fabuland-3706-m.jpg

You gave it to me!

2.Spell the word "DEFF - FINN - ATE - LEE."

D E F F F I N N A T E L E E

Then demonstrate the difference between you're and your; their, there and they're; and to and too. Yes, I'm serious. Any wrong answers here and you are immediately disqualified.

"You're an megablocks for making me type all this shit!"

"Your face!"

"They're gonna be pissed at you because I took your hammer and broke their display over there!"

"Can I join too?"

"How long will this damn game go to?"

3.List all time conflicts/out-of-town or away-from-internet trips for the next 30 days.

Other than an extended bathroom break, I think we should be good to go!

Oh, what the hell! Even though I have my own game to host at the same time, I just can't skip this one. :tongue: I guess I just won't sleep or eat for the next month or so. :laugh:

Now, onto Hinckley's List of Absurd Demands:

1) I had quite a many Fabuland sets when I was a kid (the remains of which unfortunately lie in the hands of my nephews nowadays), but I distinctively remember that 3683 Amusement Park was the biggest of them, and thus my favorite. I also remember playing out murder mysteries with my Fabuland figs, but that's another story. :grin:

3683-1.jpg

2) I definitely think you're way out line with your demands for this sign-up. I don't know if the others have lost their minds, because they're so blindly following your every whim, but I am not going to, because I am a human too and I will not be treated as a slave. :tongue:

3) I won't be away from the internet, but I will be torn between this game and my hosting duties. But you know that already.

I hope you're happy now. :wink:

You're clearly reminiscing about the Westin when you approached this idea Hinck. Your ideas seem to be definitely leading to some close encounters of the furry kind. There seem to be no end of expectant eager participants who have no idea what their roles will be in this furry wonderland, they're certainly in for a wild ride. Just like one may expect to find on Mark the Monkeys Fruit Stand; an all time fav of mine, so simple, so neat with a great figure to boot.

3604-1.jpg

So is there a penalty for using a dangling participle?

Is there a penalty for laughing at "dangling participle"?

Is there a penalty for laughing at "dangling participle"?

He said dangling... :laugh:

Oh yeah, this is going to be the most immature rated M game ever. :devil:

He said dangling... :laugh:

Oh yeah, this is going to be the most immature rated M game ever. :devil:

Yes please! If I get selected to be in this game, can my character be an apple farmer, or an applesauce producer? With boobs please.

Here is the final list of players for The Forest Mafia Game.

As it is an All-Star game, skill and experience were taken into consideration before anything else. The last few slots were very hard to fill and I'm very sorry to disappoint anybody. This time, it is true that no new people were given a chance. The Mafia School game will start soon and we'll see some more games around here before you know it. Please enjoy following along if you were not selected and feel free to comment on the game as it goes. Please accept my deepest apologies to those who are disappointed. :cry_sad:

No worries, though! There will be opportunity to play another FABULAND-themed game in the near future.

Participants:

badboytje88

Bob The Construction Man

Cornelius Murdock

def

Dragonator

Eskallon

Fugazi

Inconspicuous

I Scream Clone

iamded

Lord Arjay

professor flitwick

Quarryman

ricecracker

Rick

Rufus

Sandy

Scouts

Shadows

Stash2Sixx

TinyPiesRUs

Walter Kovacs

WhiteFang

Zepher

Reserves:

Roncanator

CallMePie

Peanuts

Those who will be playing, please PM me a bio of your mafia game play. I want to present the confirmation thread as a roster of all-stars and each of your sordid pasts as mafia players. :devil:

Those who will be playing, please PM me a bio of your mafia game play. I want to present the confirmation thread as a roster of all-stars and each of your sordid pasts as mafia players. :devil:

I don't get megablocking metagamed enough without reminding them of my past exploits? Oh hell no... :hmpf:

Dont worry its cool Hinck. :sweet:

To be honest I wasnt expecting to get in anyway. There's so much great Mafia players on EB its just honouring being able to play with them in regular games, so being the first reserve is very humbling. I cant wait to see how this game pans out and I will be watching intently. :thumbup:

Second reserve is good enough. :thumbup: So...if 2 players were to...'disappear', would I get in? :devil::laugh: I look forward to following this.