Sign in to follow this  
Syn

Where is the Captain?

The Captain has been spending a lot of time in the cargo hold lately, I wonder what hes not telling us?

5481864515_caa279a503.jpg

5482464510_20ba598ef3.jpg

5481870741_de7579186c.jpg

After seeing the Rum Room MOC this morning this is all I could think of and had to build and share it. I don't think the Captain wants anyone else to know about his enormous Rum barrel, but hes spending way to much time down in the Cargo hold for anyone not to notice. I know its cheesy, but I like it and thought it was amusing! I know its not to great detail or size and grandeur that goes along with most of the MOCs in the pirate realm but I wanted to share it, I hope you all enjoy it.

Syn

It's nice to see how the "Rum Room" inspires other people. The idea you have there is rather classic and the execution isn't too fancy either but it's still nice to see more MOCs!

I hope you keep up building them! :pir-classic:

I think its pretty good considering that I make mainly Modular Buildings. but thanks for the input

I'm glad to hear my MOC has had an impact and that you enjoyed it.

Nice idea you have there I think using a hull section as a base would improve the over all feel of the vig, but not the sort of part every body has spares of.

I hope this is just the start of your pirate mocs as I'd love to see you do a modular pirate house or Imperial fort.