Sign in to follow this  
KimT

2012 Box Design Just Revealed

The box art coincides with the 3D release of TMP in 2012. 2013 will probably see the 3D release of ATOC (depending on the success of TPM), when we will no-doubt see new box graphics representing Episode II.

Although I hate to use the term in relation to Darth Maul, he is probably the most 'iconic' character in Episode I therefore he gets the mug-shot.

You are right about how the Box art coincides with the Re-Release of Episode I in 3D, it is supposed to be released Feb. 10, 2012

Source: http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1153357p1.html

now if they could just remove Jar Jar somehow....

So, does anyone think the 2012 boxes will be smaller than normal, because of the new 8093 and 7929 boxes?

I heard from a person at the Lego Store that the new "eco boxes" are going to be tested with smaller Star Wars sets and other themes. The sets will also come with a smaller instruction booklet made from recycled paper.

I heard from a person at the Lego Store that the new "eco boxes" are going to be tested with smaller Star Wars sets and other themes. The sets will also come with a smaller instruction booklet made from recycled paper.

Does that mean lower prices?!?!?!?

Does that mean lower prices?!?!?!?

What a reduction in the Lucas tax ? :laugh:

No, it's to save Lego money, must be trying to reduce their carbon footprint, but of course the prices won't change....er downward...upward, maybe ! :laugh:

I guess we are only four or five months off the 2012 rumour topic being started eh ? :wink:

May the 3-D Jar-Jar be with you ! :laugh: