pucelabricks

Big space diorama

I changed your images to links. Please reduce the picture size to 800 pixels maximum as required by our Member Guidelines before deeplinking them.

You saved my computer a slow and painful death! :laugh:

Its a rrally good way of displaying them. It deffinatley looks like some sort of airport for them. How do you own so many translucent green and red pieces for light? You have no idea how much i want more of those.

It really is amazing seeing all of those space sets all together, You must of spent years collecting all of them. lets hope you leave some room for the alien conquest sets default_tong.gif.

Always glad to be of help :wink:

Holy hard-drives, that's a lot of space! :thumbup: it might be better if you sorted the ships by theme though but other than that it looks really impressive! :classic: Blacktron better be careful not to go near there or they'll get their butts kicked. :laugh:

I changed your images to links. Please reduce the picture size to 800 pixels maximum as required by our Member Guidelines before deeplinking them.

Sorry for my mistake, and thank you for correct it.

I will put the images at the correct resolution before to publish it again.

Thank all for your comments, in the next expansion of the diorama the bad guys :devil:

That's awesome! Just the lighting makes it look less like a space scene, but that's nothing to take away from the MOC itself.

Its a rrally good way of displaying them. It deffinatley looks like some sort of airport for them. How do you own so many translucent green and red pieces for light? You have no idea how much i want more of those.

Check here

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=30&q=3062b&sellerCountryID=US&sellerLoc=C&shipCountryID=US&viewFrom=sf&advOpt=Y&sz=100&searchSort=P

or

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=36&q=3062b&sellerCountryID=US&sellerLoc=C&shipCountryID=US&viewFrom=sf&advOpt=Y&sz=100&searchSort=P

for those elements :classic:

Wow pucelabricks, that is a massive collection of space sets *oh2* Do you have every space set from those eras? Great collection and display :classic:

Oh boy, I think I just ... uhm, never mind that.

Anyway, that is an awsome lot of Lego Space. And to think that it is only 60% complete, I can hardly wait to see the finished diorama.

Hm, your M-Tron Celestial Forager seems to have the wrong wheels.

PM

Sorry for my mistake, and thank you for correct it.

I will put the images at the correct resolution before to publish it again.

Thank you :classic:

Now I can see them all without over-loading my notebook, and I must say that's an impressive ammount of space sets you displayed :thumbup:

Hello!

A massive and impressive collection you have there. :classic:

It looks like a well-filled parking site. :wink: Maybe they all parked their vehicles on a parking place of an interstellar restaurant? It would be great to see some space environment around and between all those nice vehicles. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

OMG, that is a huge collection. Lucky you.

Welcome to EB.

Please share with is your diorama once it is complete.

Nice little collection there. You have some great classic models as well. And quite a few from my dark ages. Very jealous! :laugh::tongue:

Thanks for sharing, pucelabricks! :thumbup:

It's nice to see a few of my old Classic Space sets in there. My only criticism is that there seems to be an almighty traffic jam going on there - Mission Control have their work cut out!

I always wanted to create a nice Classic Space diorama, but you have way more stuff then I ever had.

Hello, here it is the next actualization of the diorama, completed at 80%

I am not very happy with this actualization because I haven´t enough gray or tan baseplates and I had to use blue baseplate and the big problema was than I still haven´t trans clear bar to elevate the ships to simulate they are flying and figthing, please excuse me.

In this stage of the diorama the Aliens try to steal a gold shipment protected by the Space Police while other aliens try to steal at a automatic bank.

Also the UFOs and his servant the Insectoids have a surprise attack to he human base.

P.D. 3 Images are a little biger than the maximun size allowed, I am trying to repair them in this moment

dscf0007.jpg

dscf0015.jpg

dscf0013.jpg

dscf0001.jpg

dscf0001.jpg

dscf0001.jpg

dscf0001.jpg

dscf0004.jpg

dscf0005.jpg

dscf0006.jpg

dscf0009.jpg

dscf0010.jpg

dscf0012.jpg

Edited by pucelabricks

Hello, the diorama is already complete, finally I used all the bricks I found for make the pedestals.

In this stage of the diorama the miners of Mars Mission are attacked for the aliens.

First of all the video:

dscf0034.jpg

dscf0036.jpg

dscf0037.jpg

dscf0038.jpg

dscf0039.jpg

dscf0041.jpg

dscf0042.jpg

dscf0045.jpg

dscf0046.jpg

dscf0047.jpg

dscf0048.jpg

dscf0050.jpg

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0059.jpg

Granted it is a lot of stuff and nice collection but when all put out like that, it looks like a jumbled mess. Just my opinion tho.

This is amongst the most impressive Space collections I´ve ever seen - including the one I owned a couple of years back, before I sold everything.

But I have to agree with Romdam. The setup is just too busy for my taste. I think there´s just not enough space for all space ;)