Sign in to follow this  
Professor Trelawney

Mini MOC Separatist Dreadnaught

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello! This is my mini MOC of my Trade Federation Cruiser/Separatist Dreadnought (Providence-class_carrier/destroyer). Its Small but I am rather proud of it. I will be making another one as the colour scheme is off at the rear end, but I hope you enjoy version 1, Version 2 will be on it's way soon. I didn't want to go with the "trench" colour scheme because I don't have that many blue parts, so i made a normal one,kind of the style of Grievous's ship "the Invisible Hand". this is "trench's" colour scheme as a reference picture. Anyway I hope you enjoy! :classic:

Edit- If any-one read this post and had a few sentence's then sorry because I accidently clicked post half-way through :blush:.

250px-Invincible-Providence.jpg

legoseparatistdreadnaught012-1.jpg?t=1298640475

Arial View-

legoseparatistdreadnaught003.jpg?t=1298631296

Mini Bridge-

legoseparatistdreadnaught010.jpg?t=1298631130

Mini Hanger Area-

legoseparatistdreadnaught007.jpg?t=1298631177

And finally, Mini Engines-

legoseparatistdreadnaught005.jpg?t=1298631324

Thank you for Viewing! :classic: Yay for the Separatist Alliance! :devil:

More Images on my Flickr

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

I'm confused... where is it?

By a 'Separatist Dreadnought you are referring to a Providence carrier?

Edited by fallenangel309

Looks great, and what's more, it's one of the few ships from TCW series that I recognize! :laugh:

I like the use of the trans-blue round pieces to represent the Deflector shields. :thumbup:

Sorry, I clicked "post" accidently, when I wasn't even finished. :blush:

You over-eagerness is your weakness! :tongue:

Not a bad looking mini CW ship you have there 'Professor Trelawney' - perfect kind of ship that a particular Jedi likes crashing banged up Republic ships into ! :laugh:

Great work and may the Sith brick be with you ! :devil:

I'm confused... where is it?

By a 'Separatist Dreadnought you are referring to a Providence carrier?

It's the same ship class as the Invisible Hand, This one is non-Neimodian though, while the one grievous flew was. :classic:

This looks good! I like the shaping and design, the only thing I might recommend is some less yellowed bricks, It would enhance the model as a whole.

You should of Used a 1X2 Trans Blue Smooth Brick for the Hanger Shields....

Anyway, Nice! I Love the Chopped in Half Seppy Logo at the Back!

3.8/5

Edited by Lord Starkiller

Thanks Guys for your Comments :tongue:

Looks great, and what's more, it's one of the few ships from TCW series that I recognize! :laugh:

I like the use of the trans-blue round pieces to represent the Deflector shields. :thumbup:

Thank you Professor Flitwick!, your comments are always appreciated. :tongue:

Not a bad looking mini CW ship you have there 'Professor Trelawney' - perfect kind of ship that a particular Jedi likes crashing banged up Republic ships into ! :laugh:

Great work and may the Sith brick be with you ! :devil:

Thank you Lightningtiger! :laugh: I hope this one doesn't get smashed-up. :sweet:

You should of Used a 1X2 Clear Smooth Brick for the Hanger Shields....

Anyway, Nice! I Love the Chopped in Half Seppy Logo at the Back!

3.8/5

Thanks Lord Starkiller, my only concern with the 1x2 Clear smooth Brick is that it would be a bit to big for the hanger, and its not blue to match the deflector shields. But anyway, your feedback is appreciated! :grin:

*Fixed

Also, It Wont be to big, as the two 1X1 Studs Combined are 1X2 (or 2X1)

Oh, :laugh: I thought you meant a Clear brick, because If i had used that the hanger area might of been too big. Thank's for your feedback! :sweet:

It's the same ship class as the Invisible Hand, This one is non-Neimodian though, while the one grievous flew was. :classic:

I know the Invisible Hand was a Providence carrier, but what's this about Neimoidian and non-Neimoidian?

Hello!

A nice version for the "Invisible Hand". :classic: I'd like to recommend putting the top front 4x6 wedge one stud before the underside to create a little overhang as for the original. Furthermore, I'd simply use the Inverted 75° 2x1x3 slope for the bottom fin. This way you can get of the asymmetric and black stud inversion. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Looks good. Can't say I recognise the ship, though.

Thanks Starwarsfanatic, its only a small first version I created, and as i said before in my first post, its not suppose to look like Trench's ship, only a normal Providence-Class.

Looks pretty good! Nice use of those stickers too. :thumbup:

Thank you Masked Builder! your comments are always appreciated :sweet:

Hello!

A nice version for the "Invisible Hand". :classic: I'd like to recommend putting the top front 4x6 wedge one stud before the underside to create a little overhang as for the original. Furthermore, I'd simply use the Inverted 75° 2x1x3 slope for the bottom fin. This way you can get of the asymmetric and black stud inversion. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thank you Christopher! I have an inverted 75° 2x1x3 slope but it was bigger than the top slope for the spire. so I had to use that black brick to support the smaller one, I will use that new slope for my version 2 though, thank you for your comments, they will always be appreciated! :classic:

250px-Invincible-Providence.jpg

Its a nice try, but where's the beak and distinct bird-face design?

It's not suppose to look like trench's ship, as I put in my first post. I only used that image as a reference for the position it is in.

Cheers-

Professor- :classic:

Edited by Professor Trelawney

I know the Invisible Hand was a Providence carrier, but what's this about Neimoidian and non-Neimoidian?

The one in RotS was meant for Gunray himself, but because the Seps needed it in the invasion, grievous took it over. Neimodian officers were assigned to the bridge. I'm guessing thats why the RotS one is black. This one is a warship.

I love it! I seriously thought about doing a game of Star Wars Miniatures Space Battles using mini-sets like this. Only I'm not clever enough to actually make them all. I applaud you!