Sign in to follow this  
Tordenskjold

My Pirate/soldier MOC

You're doing a very good job Mr Tordenskjold! I was going to go and have a closer look at your inn but Brickshelf told me the folder wasn't public yet so I assume that means you've uploaded even more pictures.

Are these your first pirate MOCs? Or have you been Pirate MOCing for years now?

Yes and no. when i was a little kid i got some lego sets guarded inn and some Town lego. but that all meltet into one mass of lego in all colors and shapes. about 10years i buildt a warship with guns and torpedoes. 1x10 as gun barrels and pencils as torpedoes. that ship was something i never destroyed. always have one ship. but i had also an 50x50? baseplate. on that i buildt a small fortress. and manned it with whatever i had of minifigs. and depending of what i played it was either a Pirates nest or a amry fort or anything. that fort have since grown to the fortress im building on now. in 95 i bought the Imperial armada flagship, that was the start of the pirate era. after that i consentratet on the fort and the ship that i used mainly as a pirate ship.

This Pirate MOC's is the first true mocs i've buildt. the early ones was when i used lego to play with.