Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Clone Outfitters

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The final training run ended in complete victory

and Domino squad reports to the central armory

to get outfitted for their first assignment outside of Kamino.

5469806022_5b1704f90c_z.jpg

As usual,click the pic for more details...

AC

Excellent diorama as always AC! It's really nice to look at every bit of detail of this build, especially the different weapon armory for each specific trooper type. At first I didn't get why there are Scout Trooper and Snow Trooper armories though I guess these would represent the CW Kashyyk Troopers and Cold-Assault Troopers, respectively.

OK, seriously, I just stare at this, and try to thinkof something to say. You're attention to detail is unmatched.

I love looking at your MOC's.

Hey ACPin another good moc! :cry_happy: Do you mind if I use some of this brilliant creation in my clone base? It would be an honor.

Nice! I love how you put 99 in all of these. Personally, I found him to be pretty cool, kind, etc. Also, if you want to go "hardcore" on Domino Squad, I thought that modded and recolored Mandalorian helmet (like in the new BP) would look perfect for them. With a lighter gray paint job, and clear (or non-existent) visor, or course.

-Santhor

Amazing MOC ACPin. There are so many details to look at that I am sure I have missed quiet a lot of them. Great job.

Wow! Very detailed as usual! Does this connect to your Clone Cadet diorama?

Done as standalone and not meant to connect with the Cadet Quarters. But it's possible with a few mods to both dioramas.

Wow, excellent! Your level of detail never fails to amaze me.

Did you expect anything less? :grin:

Excellent diorama as always AC! It's really nice to look at every bit of detail of this build, especially the different weapon armory for each specific trooper type. At first I didn't get why there are Scout Trooper and Snow Trooper armories though I guess these would represent the CW Kashyyk Troopers and Cold-Assault Troopers, respectively.

Always try to improve upon an idea and in this case it was the armory which was briefly shown in one of the CW episodes. You're right in the assumption of the functions of each room for every five-man squad. Domino squad actually gets the phase I clone outfits on the first floor, first room on the left.

OK, seriously, I just stare at this, and try to thinkof something to say. You're attention to detail is unmatched.

I love looking at your MOC's.

Stop looking and say something already! :laugh: You should know by now that staring at these MOCs can become addictive because you have to go back to make sure that you didn't miss any detail. :devil:

Hey ACPin another good moc! :cry_happy: Do you mind if I use some of this brilliant creation in my clone base? It would be an honor.

Borrowsteal whatever you find appropriate for your own clone base! :sweet:

Nice! I love how you put 99 in all of these. Personally, I found him to be pretty cool, kind, etc. Also, if you want to go "hardcore" on Domino Squad, I thought that modded and recolored Mandalorian helmet (like in the new BP) would look perfect for them. With a lighter gray paint job, and clear (or non-existent) visor, or course.

-Santhor

He's there for a reason and not planning to doing any further mods on their outfits.

Great job, ACPin! Love the combination of textured and smooth surfaces.

Took a few rebuilds to get it right but so worth it!

fantastic, it would fit well with your other amazing creations :classic:

As mentioned above, didn't plan on any merge for this but the theme was meant to continue with Domino squad's progress.

Amazing MOC ACPin. There are so many details to look at that I am sure I have missed quiet a lot of them. Great job.

That's why you should go back and view them again. It doesn't cost you anything at all or maybe I should start charging for these! :laugh:

AC

'ACPin' MOC building genuis should be your title, this is another one of your AWESOME creations...it's like a 3D image....the depth in it is fantastic - racks of uniforms and weapons....how clean yet so old Republic grey, just keep them comming 'ACPin' and may the brick be with you ! :grin:

WOW. I thought you'd be out of bricks after that Domino Squad Training Room. I guess not. :thumbup:

Edited by Frolando22

'ACPin' MOC building genuis should be your title, this is another one of your AWESOME creations...it's like a 3D image....the depth in it is fantastic - racks of uniforms and weapons....how clean yet so old Republic grey, just keep them comming 'ACPin' and may the brick be with you ! :grin:

You're right about the depth of field that I wanted to capture in these photos as there's a lot of detail that are easily obscured. Added just a touch of color in a few areas to change up the boring gray.

WOW. I thought you'd be out of bricks after that Domino Squad Training Room. I guess not. :thumbup:

That training room is undergoing deconstruction to make way for new MOCs. :sad:

*oh2* You are truly one with detail, this MOC is just AMAZING!!! I love your MOC's keep up your good work :thumbup:

Detailing is what it's all about though it does take quite a few rebuilds to get it right. :grin:

Every MOC you create is simply incredible. Awesome work AC.

:sweet:

Thanks! You rock!

You're welcome and make sure to post it here.

AC

You're welcome and make sure to post it here.

AC

Post what? Edited by RvB

Once again ACPin, you never fail to impress. So much detail compacted into one MOC- I don't know how you do it.

what decals are the Kashyyyk troopers have on the body?

The scouts? I think those are Endor Luke torsos.

That's great looking! Looks like you had fun expanding on this one. I don't really like those trans yellow visors though.....

Hats off to your skill and produktivity.

You can't spend time having a life with all those MOCs you 'spit' out :wub:

Care to share pics of where you build to give an idea of space you need to make larger MOCs and how you sort your parts?

Post what?

Post your MOC on the EB Star Wars forum.

Once again ACPin, you never fail to impress. So much detail compacted into one MOC- I don't know how you do it.

I don't know either as most of these start as free builds and then they get a life of their own! :laugh:

Whats in the boxes and what decals are the Kashyyyk troopers have on the body?

They are ammunition and those are Luke Endor torsos as Brickdoctor mentioned.

The scouts? I think those are Endor Luke torsos.

You're right about that.

That's great looking! Looks like you had fun expanding on this one. I don't really like those trans yellow visors though.....

Just used what they got from the training room for consistency.

Hats off to your skill and produktivity.

You can't spend time having a life with all those MOCs you 'spit' out :wub:

Care to share pics of where you build to give an idea of space you need to make larger MOCs and how you sort your parts?

We all got a life and this is just a hobby for me besides running. Maybe later about the workspace but nothing special about sorting as I use plastic bins and zip lock bags just like others do.

AC