Review: 10196 Grand Carousel

35 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Excellent

A pause in the music is normal. Sure, adding another cam to hit the button more often would reduce it. It could also be the battery level in your motor - I seem to remember mine only having a very small pause between plays, but if the carousel was rotating slower due to weak batteries the pause would be longer.

A pause in the music is normal. Sure, adding another cam to hit the button more often would reduce it. It could also be the battery level in your motor - I seem to remember mine only having a very small pause between plays, but if the carousel was rotating slower due to weak batteries the pause would be longer.

So def not half a turn with fresh batteries uh ? Hmmm make sense, although I'd have sworn i put new batteries in there... thinking about it maybe I didn't, and bought new ones *after*... good point !

Thanks !

It's been a while, so I can't swear how long. Wait, I've got a video in the review. OK. just watched the video. Looks like the pause is pretty short. I seem to remember sometimes it was longer though. Hm. I can't remember why...

It's been a while, so I can't swear how long. Wait, I've got a video in the review. OK. just watched the video. Looks like the pause is pretty short. I seem to remember sometimes it was longer though. Hm. I can't remember why...

yeahh.. should have thought of watching the video myself :D .. but it sounds edited ? ;)