lcs

Free stuff........ Pay it forward

Oh hey, I would just love to have those Bionicle masks if they're still available... and if I'm allowed to be really greedy, some of the Insectoid legs too? Parts from two of my three favorite themes from over a decade ago!

Insectoid Legs are gone; the bionicle masks are gone. As I'm re-sorting my LEGO collection, though, I'm sure I'll find other things.

I'm planning to get arid some extras pieces I always get in my sets and/or mods I've done that makes it extra when I mod the set to my own style, here's my database I planned out on Numbers so you can see what I have currently, Also I'll have trouble with the way to pay for the shipping because our Post office is kinda expensive to ship something from me to you.

so now here's my database you can look and use my email in that note if you ever to contact me - https://www.evernote.com/shard/s111/sh/d357e6ab-e22b-4f77-85f7-a82d7ef98b79/57fb317edd000bceaf457a2cc833f1c3

Plus your pieces will arrive in an envelope and in the LEGO Bags I get from their Replacement pieces service so yeah, feel free to keep them or send it back to me if you don't need them.

I'll set arrangements to pay the shipping that's needed to send them out so yeah also I may have issues with that so let's set a reasonable time that I could do it I could be busy so yeah.

Edited by Prince Manic

Anyone in the US heading to a Legoland Park before May 1, 2016? PM me ASAP with the dates of your trip and your mailing address!

Done! My free pass to a US LL Park just found a family heading that way this month.

If you had an annual membership to a US park last year, you may have received one of these passes in the mail from Merlin/LEGO. if you can't use it before it expires April 30th or whenever, recycle it here to help more families and friends enjoy a Park. They are very cool places to visit in case you have had not had a chance to visit. It is best to go on a weekday and not a holiday if you can. Crowds are much thinner. Take some good food and drinks in your backpack. And don't forget to check out the clearance shops for great buys on sets and gear and other misc. stuff that you might not see elsewhere.

This sounds like a really good idea and I hope it develops into a big thing. Unfortunately no-one ever seems to have what I need: Complete leisure boats and floating boat bases :sad:

I second the idea about pictures.

Matt

The floating boat bases i see often for sale here in the NL.

I have 1 polybag Disney princess nr. 30397. Both are new. I have no use for it because i am more in to technic. Als also have some old technic gears ans some other technic parts. I will look in to it what i have of old technic, en then i will come back on the old technic items. The polybags are aveleble.

If you live in the Netherlands, there will be no shippingcost. Outside the Netherlands, i must see what the cost wil be..

When interesteb send me an PM. The first one to respond owns it..

The winter soldier has a new home....

Oh hey, I would just love to have those Bionicle masks if they're still available... and if I'm allowed to be really greedy, some of the Insectoid legs too? Parts from two of my three favorite themes from over a decade ago!

I must check it, but i think i havebsome bionicle parts that i dont have any use for...

If got some bionicle parts and also old technic parts, some red and grey gears, some bricks. I also have some car/trainparts and a vieuw carbumpers.. i have some pics but they are to big in format to place here. I dont no how to make them smaler on my tablet.

I must check it, but i think i havebsome bionicle parts that i dont have any use for...

If got some bionicle parts and also old technic parts, some red and grey gears, some bricks. I also have some car/trainparts and a vieuw carbumpers.. i have some pics but they are to big in format to place here. I dont no how to make them smaler on my tablet.

Can you post a link to the bionicle parts?

I would like any technic pieces you have.

I send you a PM

I send you a PM

I am also interested in technic parts... Thank you

If flyboy01 hasend respond on my mail tomorrow, your the next in line fir the technic parts.

Technic parts

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Bionicle parts

800x600.jpg

Car or train parts, i am not sure whant they are.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

There's a picture of the bionicle parts. Your the first. If you want them they are yours. You can send me a PM so i can find out what the shippingcost will be.

Edited by JDL1967

I'm still waiting. I haven't received any new replies, or anything. all technic pictured is what I want.

thanks, Flyboy01

Thanks to JDL1967 I have my Winter Soldier. Thanks!

So, in the spirit of paying it forward, I some Jack Stone parts to offer up. I can put up a photo if there is interest. Let me know!

The floating boat bases i see often for sale here in the NL.

I have 1 polybag Disney princess nr. 30397. Both are new. I have no use for it because i am more in to technic. Als also have some old technic gears ans some other technic parts. I will look in to it what i have of old technic, en then i will come back on the old technic items. The polybags are aveleble.

If you live in the Netherlands, there will be no shippingcost. Outside the Netherlands, i must see what the cost wil be..

When interesteb send me an PM. The first one to respond owns it..

The winter soldier has a new home....

Everything is send to EB members..

In the community i allready have make a post. No more free stuff to give away for me. I had a lot of technic parts witch i have no use for anymore. The member i have send it to, would pay for the €.20,- witch i have payd to post.nl to ship it to Canada. Never recieved the money and he dosend respond on my email. So before you give something away, its maybe better to get your money for shippingcost first. I now that EB cant do nothing about this, but let this be a warning that not all EB members are honest. It is not a very big amount, but i also have to work for my money, and iff i had now this, i had given it to someone else. So again bewhere when you give free stuff away, at the end it can cost you money, instadd it brings you joy that you helpt someone build his of her lego collection..!!!

Thanks to JDL1967 I have my Winter Soldier. Thanks!

So, in the spirit of paying it forward, I some Jack Stone parts to offer up. I can put up a photo if there is interest. Let me know!

If i recieve a new minifig, i will send you a pm if you can use it.

Edited by JDL1967