lcs

Free stuff........ Pay it forward

Head 4, would you kindly.

Do you have other stuff Brickyrob? seems like a waste of an envelope for 1 head

I'll just save you the trouble and take everything if you want? :classic::tongue:

P.S. Simonjedi, head number 4 is from the hoth rebel battlepack, you can still buy it, and it's only around 12 dollars :classic:

I would need smilie heads and the Qui-Gon one (6)! If possible, head number 5 and 7 would also be great. And I've got some parts to give, too, of course. For example all 2 stud wide window parts in brand new condition from the creator windows & doors set. But also an Adventurers white suit torso (from Senor Palomar). :classic:

Hi Enpaz!

You are thinking of giving 8 windows with their glasses? And that great torso too! :sweet:

How do we procede for shipping?

Here are the Flesh heads and hands I have available,

I think it's only fair to give Gregorovich first pickings - as he was first to show interest.

Gregorovich - post here with which parts, if any, you want - anybody else who's interested, feel free to post after Greg.

This has been made quite differcult for me, with so much interest... trying to be as fair as possible and stick to what I stated in my last post (see above):

Head number 4 goes to simonjedi

All the rest goes to Sok117

PM me your address's and i'll get them shipped.

Everyone else, better luck on the next batch.

Sorry, but I won't give them out as apparently my post for getting something didn't qualify. Call me asocial, but I really thought of this of something more like a "give-and-take". And, the window pieces would have been without the windows.

Enpaz

Here are the Flesh heads and hands I have available,

I think it's only fair to give Gregorovich first pickings - as he was first to show interest.

Gregorovich - post here with which parts, if any, you want - anybody else who's interested, feel free to post after Greg.

Enpaz: To clarify, I stated "anybody else who's interested, feel free to post after Greg

The fact that you decided to ignore this and state what you wanted, was always going to cause complications / bad feelings.

Edited by brickyrob

Sorry, overlooked that.

But also don't really see the relevance because a lot of other guys posted before he did and in the end he didn't need anything, anyway. But just to be clear: I'm not angry or something in any way. It's alright, man. :classic:

Edited by Enpaz

Shipping out the Fleshy parts today.

Right, who's gonna dig deep into their collections today and offer something unwanted up?! :wink:

Shipping out the Fleshy parts today.

Right, who's gonna dig deep into their collections today and offer something unwanted up?! :wink:

I am! And I didn't need to go deep to find this:

3626bpb406.jpg?1

Its Anakin's head from the freeco speeder set. I have no use for it as it is flesh and it's too complex in its design to be painted yellow like my other flesh heads.

It's 1,57€ on bricklink! That's crazy.

I still have the other parts I had to give.

Have good day everyone.

I would want this, but seeing as how I already got something, I'll wait until I send out something before I get anything else. :laugh:

I am! And I didn't need to go deep to find this:

3626bpb406.jpg?1

I have that part as well if you're interested sok117? PM me for trades.

In addition to my last post (none of which has been claimed, BTW), I'm offering this non-LEGO, but definitely LEGO related lot...

In the neighborhood of 30 Akro-Mills small drawer dividers. All my organizers are the medium sized ones, so the small dividers that come on the back are useless to me.

SOLD (so to speak) to darkdragon.

Edited by fred67

I picked up some LEgo and in the box was this single train wheel element.

I hope there is someone out there who will want this:

All I need is an address and it is yours. I just want it to go tosomeone who wants it. :laugh:

EDIT: Train Part has found a new home. :grin:

Edited by Hoboman

I picked up some LEgo and in the box was this single train wheel element.

I hope there is someone out there who will want this:

train-truck.jpg

All I need is an address and it is yours. I just wan tit to go tosomeone who wants it. :laugh:

Hey, I'll take that off your hands and put it to good use if it is still available.

As for me, I have a bunch of random Bionicle parts I have no use for. If you are within the US I'll cover the shipping cost, but if you aren't I'll take care of $2 of it and you pay the rest to ship it. First to claim gets it.

sam_0002.jpg

*If I find any more parts before I send it off I'll throw them in as well.

Edited by Yoshi648

I'll offer a Sumo head, torso and legs. UK I'll pay shipping. Elsewhere 2GBP will cover it.

I'll take those if they are still up for grabs?

I have these three Jack Stone guys i'll never use-

js012.jpg?0

js005.jpg?0

js028.jpg?0

Free uk postage but i'll need to get prices for overseas :wink:

I love this idea so here are some items I will offer up. PM me if you are interested. I will ship in US.

EDIT: All items have now been claimed. I love this thread.

Edited by Hoboman

Up for grabs are some trans-variouscolors space/windshield/idontknow panels. I have SO MUCH of this type of stuff and I have yet to use anything on any MOC. As you can see it is all in used condition but I think very serviceable for someone who likes to build with these types of things. I will cover up to $2 shipping anywhere in the world.

Please PM me if you'd like these parts.

UPDATE: These have been claimed.

post-14331-131172082972.jpg

Edited by darkdragon

Up for grabs are some trans-variouscolors space/windshield/idontknow panels. I have SO MUCH of this type of stuff and I have yet to use anything on any MOC. As you can see it is all in used condition but I think very serviceable for someone who likes to build with these types of things. I will cover up to $2 shipping anywhere in the world.

Please PM me if you'd like these parts.

If they're still around, I'll take em. I'll scrounge for something...