Jakke

Buying separate Imperial Flagship parts?

Hi,

First post on this forum, mainly due to it being impossible to do through LEGO. Do you know a place where I can find any parts from the 10210 Imperial Flagship? Nothing fancy, just the parts needed to lengthen the ship (so mainly basic parts). Contacted LEGO, but apparently they don't sell them.

Can't find the parts on Bricklink neither, so any Pirates fans' help would be greatly appreciated!

The part numbers in the 10210 manual are the following:

And a few others :-)

In total this would be around 30 parts, which is not enough to buy an extra 10210 for.

I found all those parts on Brick Link and the generic parts are also available on Lego's website through "Pick a brick." Are you just going to lengthen the ship? Because you may notice when you do this the proportions will look off.

Thanks for the fast answer. Haven't used Bricklink often, so my searching skills may be a bit off-target :pir-cry_happy:

I was thinking the same thing, but I want extra room for rowing-boats on the deck, extra cannons (1 or 2) and a higher rear cabin. Having only recently returned to LEGO, I haven't got that many parts or knowledge of new building techniques (stopped collecting LEGO 10 years ago).

As already sayed, Bricklink is the best option usually when you need some parts. Also if you are lucky, you can still get IFS maby from eBay and some Lego stores. :pir-classic: I founded at in my city there was 2 IFS yet to be sold. How ever, the prize of it is so big at i didnt get it. Saving currently fr the POTC theme. Where are you Jakke by the way? It would be nice to know a little bit more about yourself. And i hope at you will give us some pics from your ship when its done.

Captain becker

Finding parts by Lego part numbers isnt easy on bricklink , the easiest way is to work from the Bricklink inventory http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=10210-1 I am pretty sure all the parts are avilable, I just picked up the hull sections on sale on the weekend from one store.

Just click on the BL part number of the part you're looking for then click on its color in the next screen.

The list of stores that have that piece will be shown.

Just click on the BL part number of the part you're looking for then click on its color in the next screen.

The list of stores that have that piece will be shown.

Cheers, sorted now :-)

FWIW, the reason you were finding it difficult is that the numbers at the back of Lego manuals are Element IDs, which refer to a specific piece and colour combination. Bricklink's numbers are mostly the same (but not always) as Lego's Design IDs. The easiest thing to do is usually to find the set on Bricklink and the get the part numbers from the inventory, rather than trying to work from the manual.