Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

What is The Great Library of Honduras?

What is The Great Library of Honduras?

The Great Library of Honduras is going to become the mother of all Pirate LEGO information bases with a collection of data and images unrivaled anywhere else.

Sections include:

Set Reviews - Standard & Pictorial

Here you'll find set reviews in two formats:

• The first being a simple set review where a user can write comments and rate the sets out of 5.
  • The second a more indepth pictorial review with pictures from all angles of the set.

Imperial Trading Post Records

Want to know how much you should be paying for a Pirate LEGO set? Just search through Imperial Trading Post Records to get a list of prices which you can compare.

Box Art

Presentation of the product is very important so The LEGO Company went to great efforts to create backgrounds and scenery in which to photograph their sets against. Interested to see what the packaging of a particular set looks like? Just take a look in here!

Catalogues

From 1989 to 1997 Pirate LEGO appeared in LEGO catalogues - but these catalogues differed from country to country, and in some cases were completely different. This forum will an archive of every Pirate LEGO catalogue page there ever was!

Why can't I post or create topics?

The information in this information base must be kept to to a high standard so only those who rank high enough in the Pirate Ranking System may do so. However, some of the threads (such as the reviews) will be moved into the main forum for a period of time giving every user the opportunity to comment in that thread.

What if I have something to conbribute which is very good?

Just post it in the main Pirate LEGO forum. If the thread is good enough it may well find its way into The Great Library of Honduras and if you've registered to the Pirate Ranking System you will find yourself recieving BIG promotions!

Note to users ranking enough to post in the library

To accelerate getting future promotions it is advisable to create as many threads in the library as possible adhereing to a high standard.

Are there any questions?

I would like to ask a favor to Mr. Phes or other user who could do it.

Is it possible to put here pictures of all the pirate and soldiers minifigs and their names (the ones who have names). I am realy interested in knowing better the characters of the pirate theme and I think a lot of people would find that interesting to.

I often see the name of Gov Broadside as a rare and valuable minifg and I dont know who he is (I may have a dozen or so at home and not even know it :-) ) I'm kidding...I wish.