Stash2Sixx

NUMBER FOUR RAFFLE

four.jpg

NUMBER FOUR RAFFLE

In order to compete in this raffle, you need to create a MOC that somehow relates to the number 'four'. There is no limit in size, there are no piece restrictions; just build something relating to the number four. Upload your photo (max. size 800 x 600) into the entry thread

HERE and title it. That constitutes your raffle ticket. Once the contest is over, we will choose four random entries as winners. But hurry, because this contest ends Wednesday, February 23rd at 1am, CST. Only current Eurobrick's members who have signed up before this thread was posted may play. As per usual rules, staff are also excluded from entering.

You may be asking yourself, "What do I win?" How would you like a Series 4 minifigure before they are even available in stores???? Well Eurobricks has a few of them. How's that for a prize?

So go get building, time is tickin' away quickly!

Series 4 minifigs, awesome!

I like that we don't have to have amazing MOC to win, just an entry but i'll be putting some effort in regardless.

huhuhu! :cry_happy: Now this is something I might have a chance in!

Looks good Stash! Thank you and anyone else who was involved!

CF

Eurobricks, you never fail to surprise me! Do you have all the figures, and do the winners choose what figure they get? I'm entering anyway. Thanks so much for this!

Eurobricks, you never fail to surprise me! Do you have all the figures, and do the winners choose what figure they get? I'm entering anyway. Thanks so much for this!

No, we just have a few... and they could be all the same for all we know. We're not 100% sure if we'll open them first to let winners pick or not. :wink:

No, we just have a few... and they could be all the same for all we know. We're not 100% sure if we'll open them first to let winners pick or not. :wink:

I reckon random's the way to go! The winners are chosen at random anyway.

Just spent ages getting my display ready - and now can't work out how to upload the pic! :hmpf_bad: The prompt keeps saying "The image is too big", yet I've reduced it to the 800 x 600 stated. Any suggestions anyone? :blush:

Just spent ages getting my display ready - and now can't work out how to upload the pic! :hmpf_bad: The prompt keeps saying "The image is too big", yet I've reduced it to the 800 x 600 stated. Any suggestions anyone? :blush:

We don't host images here; use Flickr/Brickshelf/anything.

Can't you check the bumps/black dots to see which one's which?

Ooo, what a fun surprise. :) I don't think I saw this mentioned, but I assume it's only "one entry per person"?

m19

Can't you check the bumps/black dots to see which one's which?

Do they have those bumps (black dots? :look: ) still? Do we have a conversion table?

Is LDD accepted or only bricks?

Surely you must have some real parts?

Ooo, what a fun surprise. :) I don't think I saw this mentioned, but I assume it's only "one entry per person"?

m19

Well enter all you want, but it'll count as only one "ticket". :grin:

...I love all the entries so far! :wub:

Thanks Siegfried ... I have uploaded my picture to a flickr account... how do I transfer it onto here from flickr?

sorry for my ignorance! :blush:

I've posted my entry. I hope it doesn't break any rules that I'm unaware of, as I really want some series 4 minifigures!

Okay. I'd be happy to win any, as they're all great and it is still 2 months before the release date!

Do they have those bumps (black dots? :look: ) still? Do we have a conversion table?

We don't have any conversion table, obviously, because that requires people to have bought the minifigures already and compared the bags with the contents.

Surely you must have some real parts?

I personally would prefer to use LDD, since the "real parts" I have here at college won't give me the same creative opportunities. Even for raffles where the winners are random, I prefer to try and be a bit creative (though, as usual, even on LDD I limit myself to parts that exist in real life).

I'll see what I can cook up with my real-life parts, though...

Still, it's nothing a little feel around couldn't reveal, right?

You won the Musketeer! ...maybe.

:tongue:

When the front Pages says:

Thanks to TLG we're giving away four individual random Series Four figures. Want one? Just post a new photo of something to do with LEGO and to do with four in this topic to enter... and you have four days to do so!

Does that mean that a new "MOC" has to be built, photographed and entered?