Stash2Sixx

NUMBER FOUR RAFFLE Entry Thread

Four tiny pirates follow their father to work... looks like this wasn't the best opportunity for "take your child to work day"!

5466866982_0b369d3bb6_z.jpg

Figured I would do something with the cute little pirates from the Pirate Plank game I bought this afternoon. :)

Series 1+2+3 Characters Forming a Navy Style for Luke Skywalker who is reviewing them.

post-3807-129837619894.jpg

Edited by Maverick

I made a Tiny Turbo scale prototype for the Indianapolis 500. Originally, I built it as a Formula one car, but then I realized it was a lot more similar to the cars used in Formula one's American equivalent, so here you are:

clicky

:D

Four wheels anyone? :D

Here's mine:

Four slaves, supervised by four Romans, are building four fours on the Fourum Romanum *:grin:*

Can you spot them all?

4x4a.jpg

Pic without the figs

Solution: The four fours are a Roman one (IV), an Indo-Arabian one (4), the morse four (....-) and a hebrew Dalet.

Enjoy!

Here's my entry, now, I don't have much LEGO to make MOC's out of etc. but I DO have FOUR limited edition glass LEGO bricks to commemorate my work on the four LEGO videogames I have worked on thus far: LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Indiana Jones II, LEGO Batman and LEGO Harry Potter.

I know what you're all thinking: 'surely you'd get these Minifigures for free/early/discounted' - but I don't :(, and I live and breathe for these darn minifigures. And lastly, February 23rd is my birthday, and what a birthday present that would be!

Good luck everybody!

post-8421-129839529443.jpg

Edited by Burgon

Collect Four:

Ramses' minimummies finally track down the loot stolen from his pyramid, but there's a slight logistical problem....

four.jpg

I'd really wanted to do something a little more creative than this but it would have taken me forever to unpack and then repack everything. Sorry!

Edited by Dunjohn

A Surfer at the beach with a Palm Tree that has Four Leafs.

other.jpg

Edited by Macoco

Battle droids in action!

The official droid is overwhelmed and can only watch in silence as his FOUR more articulated brothers strike awesome action poses. :laugh:

5469548610_c58f2f6bce_z.jpg

TT