Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 5

This is why Charles is always defending the sword killer. In case we learned it was him, he could say that he was working for the village. But, you're not, are you? You're working with the remaining rogues. We've been in contact. If you wanted to work with the village, why didn't you just talk to me?

Give me one good reason not to completely expose your role.

You did tell the truth with your role, I see that now! But, you left out the part that once you put the other weapon away, you still have a sword to use! Just like Terrence had regular bullets for people but needed the silver bullets for the werewolf. You're neutral just like him and you've been picking us off at night! Why would you do this to us, Charles? And to your own sister-in-law? :cry_sad: And her beautiful cleavage??? :cry_sad: Why???

When the hell am I defending the sword killer?

One reason not to expose my role? Hmm...you've got a fair point there. I can't really use it anyway. Shall I do the honors?

William Fairfax is most likely our remaining Rogue.

Is this a conclusion you reached after talking with Beatrice or is it just you guessing? By my count, two people can possibly be the double voter (William and Samuel) though it is true that he has been avoiding discussion. Very similar to Quinn..

I can't understand what the details of your arguement with Charles are, though I do understand that you are accusing him of being a sword killer. Doesn't that go against what you have said earlier?:

Our blocker claims to have blocked him last night. So we know he is not the sword killer,

This was on day three. Has something changed which caused you to no longer be of that opinion?

When the hell am I defending the sword killer?

Why not? If the musket killer wasn't a vigilante, I think the swordsman is. It's killed a Rogue and a Neutral and a Villager. It's not Rogue, it's unlikely it's Neutral, and I don't think it knew Terence was the musket killer. Killing another villager could have been an accident.

Yes, but the sword killer was one who killed Daniel, so that person is not Rogue. The person couldbe on our side, and just not be privately...chatting....with you. Or yes, the sword killer could be a neutral. Or just a serial killer. And even if he/she is Rogue, what are we going to do? We have no leads as to who it could be, anyway.

Theories, not defenses. Sorry for trying to figure out who's side the sword killer was on. :hmpf:

This was on day three. Has something changed which caused you to no longer be of that opinion?

megabluck. :hmpf_bad:

We did block him on the second night when Daniel was killed. Damn it! :hmpf:

I'm such a moron. It made so much sense otherwise.

Terrence was the Werewolf Hunter. He could kill people with the regular bullets but needed the silver bullets to kill the werewolf.

Charles is the Vampire Hunter. He could kill people, apparently with the stakes, but was told that he didn't need them anymore after Beatrice was killed and they were returned to him, by God, when Beatrice returned. But, since Terrence could use his regular bullets I assumed that Charles probably had a sword to kill instead of having the stakes. Man, I thought I had it figured out.

I hate this. :hmpf_bad:

Well, that's Charles's role. Sorry. :blush: I'm a numbnuts. :sceptic:

Who else can I accuse? This is fun.

Whoa. A lot of things have been said, please allow me to restate some of the more important things, and please correct my drunk megablocks if I am wrong:

-Charles is the sword killer, he used to have stakes, but now has a sword.

-Beatrice has come back as a bloodsucker?

What does this mean? Who do we vote off? Blood-sucker vs blood-spiller....

Whoa. A lot of things have been said, please allow me to restate some of the more important things, and please correct my drunk megablocks if I am wrong:

-Charles is the sword killer, he used to have stakes, but now has a sword.

-Beatrice has come back as a bloodsucker?

What does this mean? Who do we vote off? Blood-sucker vs blood-spiller....

Vs bald-headed moron. Harriet JUST discussed this, I was blocked when the sword killer killed Daniel.

Vs bald-headed moron. Harriet JUST discussed this, I was blocked when the sword killer killed Daniel.

This is why I asked to be corrected. And dont judge my baldness....God is cruel to me...

I see where I went awry. My apologies.

This is why I asked to be corrected. And dont judge my baldness....God is cruel to me...

I see where I went awry. My apologies.

Eh. It happens. Now bring me a martini.

Vs bald-headed moron.

:laugh:

Now you know how it feels. :tongue:

It's true. Charles was blocked the night Daniel was killed. Unless, of course there's another whole faction that the sword killer is working for...

:look:

We haven't killed the sword killer and the werewolf was somewhat of a serial killer...

So have we killed three rogues and the sword killer has another partner?

Is there one more rogue and yet another faction?

:wacko:

Charles could be a member of another faction. Or whoever this sword killer is. Maybe there's a Dracula family!

Beatrice says she has a 50/50 chance of killing or converting when she bites someone. But, she won't tell me what they convert to. She was a friend one minute and then went cuckoo-bananas the next minute. That would be another reason there are so many night actions. And why the killers keep targeting those they expect to be killers. They need to wipe out the other factions too.

Yogi Bear! Say it ain't so!!

Ding ding ding ding! I think she's on to something.

Or maybe I've just officially lost my mind. OK, when we vote out Beatrice, which we can start doing in an hour, we'll find out what affiliation she is.

One thing she told me when she was still acting like my friend somewhat, was that the man who killed her was very suspicious. I would imagine that is either William or Charles as Charles has narrowly escaped the vote twice and William doesn't even show his face in the mansion.

If we didn't have to waste today on the hag vampire wench, we could focus on the other two killers.

Someone stop me if I'm wrong, but why else would we be afforded so many night actions and protections if we weren't up against two factions?

And the serial killer was the werewolf. How could there be two serial killers? We'd never stand a chance if there were three killers against us every night. They must be warring factions.

Is there a famous warring family in monster lore? There's a very light bell ringing in the back of my virus-addled brain about a feuding family in monster lore.

:laugh:

Now you know how it feels. :tongue:

It's true. Charles was blocked the night Daniel was killed. Unless, of course there's another whole faction that the sword killer is working for...

:look:

We haven't killed the sword killer and the werewolf was somewhat of a serial killer...

So have we killed three rogues and the sword killer has another partner?

Is there one more rogue and yet another faction?

Charles could be a member of another faction. Or whoever this sword killer is. Maybe there's a Dracula family!

Beatrice says she has a 50/50 chance of killing or converting when she bites someone. But, she won't tell me what they convert to. She was a friend one minute and then went cuckoo-bananas the next minute. That would be another reason there are so many night actions. And why the killers keep targeting those they expect to be killers. They need to wipe out the other factions too.

Yogi Bear! Say it ain't so!!

Ding ding ding ding! I think she's on to something.

Or maybe I've just officially lost my mind. OK, when we vote out Beatrice, which we can start doing in an hour, we'll find out what affiliation she is.

One thing she told me when she was still acting like my friend somewhat, was that the man who killed her was very suspicious. I would imagine that is either William or Charles as Charles has narrowly escaped the vote twice and William doesn't even show his face in the mansion.

If we didn't have to waste today on the hag vampire wench, we could focus on the other two killers.

Someone stop me if I'm wrong, but why else would we be afforded so many night actions and protections if we weren't up against two factions?

And the serial killer was the werewolf. How could there be two serial killers? We'd never stand a chance if there were three killers against us every night. They must be warring factions.

Is there a famous warring family in monster lore? There's a very light bell ringing in the back of my virus-addled brain about a feuding family in monster lore.

If there was another faction, I'm sure they'd have a killer, wouldn't they? And the Werewolves were a faction in themselves. And remember, the sword killer got Beatrice, to which I've been alibied. And serial killers are neutrals.

So I think there's 1 - 2 Rogues left, Beatrice the vampire, and the sword serial killer. So we're doing good. :thumbup:

So I think there's 1 - 2 Rogues left, Beatrice the vampire, and the sword serial killer. So we're doing good. :thumbup:

No, there's probably one rogue and your faction. Probably four people in your faction? Four people to swap the sword between, maybe. Your win condition is probably to wipe out the village and the rogues.

Oh, but I saw your color. I know your affiliation, I even got you to admit it.

Damn, my theories are good until my research kicks in.

Charles is a killer!

*screams and runs in circles*

*performs an opera*

*does some back flips*

I was so sick, I slept for almost 20 hours in a row and I'm finally feeling better and I can't contain the energy.

I've proven Charles innocent in two ways now and I still insist he's the sword killer! Run away! Killer! Run away! Aaaaaaaaah!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Let's freebase some wolfsbane! Yeah, Momma! Huff that shit! Party like it's your last night to live.

*tears her dress off*

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :pir_kiss:

No, there's probably one rogue and your faction. Probably four people in your faction? Four people to swap the sword between, maybe. Your win condition is probably to wipe out the village and the rogues.

Oh, but I saw your color. I know your affiliation, I even got you to admit it.

Gray is for neutral, my dear. :wink:

Vote: Beatrice Vampireskirts/badboytje

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Let's freebase some wolfsbane! Yeah, Momma! Huff that shit! Party like it's your last night to live.

*tears her dress off*

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :pir_kiss:

Waiter, I'm gonna need 6 more martinis. :devil:

Gray is for neutral, my dear. :wink:

Vote: Beatrice Vampireskirts/badboytje

I know. That's what I remember now. Well, you're neutral. We'll probably have to kill you to win anyway.

You voted five minutes early! We'll all die now, thanks a lto! :angry:

lto? What's lto? *huh*

Vote: Beatrice Vampireskirt/badboytje

We'll always have the sisterhood of the cleavage. I had fun playing with you while you were a villager. You can tickle like the men don't know how. We understand each other. I hope we can sneak off to the barn for a quick snuggle before they burn you or drive a stake through your heart or dunk you in holy water and watch your skin melt off and your organs dissolve. There'll be no hero tag for you, you awful bitch.

I know. That's what I remember now. Well, you're neutral. We'll probably have to kill you to win anyway.

I'm not part of a faction, though.

And we already had an appointment at the barn. :angry:

I'm not part of a faction, though.

And we already had an appointment at the barn. :angry:

Your sister-in-law has a more talented tongue. :blush:

Your sister-in-law has a more talented tongue. :blush:

Who said anything about tongues?

We don't need them. :wink:

Yes we do. How else would we taste or talk? :wacko: Weirdo.

Yes we do. How else would we taste or talk? :wacko: Weirdo.

...Ok, you can hold off on those martinis, then, waiter. :sadnew:

...Ok, you can hold off on those martinis, then, waiter. :sadnew:

All right, all right. 20 minutes in the barn. Although, you usually only need two.

:tongue: