Hi everybody !

To show you what Anio was saying, I've reproduced the trailer of the 8109-B :

dscf0113.jpg

dscf0114.jpg

dscf0115.jpg

If you're interested, I can post a video tomorrow :)

Cypr-21, i do not know if you put this on your model, but i assume that the gear knob thingy on the side will be used to move the platform over the cab of the truck with the use of worm screws and http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3743

Has this set not got la,s so to work the flat bed?if not it's disappointing because a real one had hydraulics,

Yeah, being that an LA is nothing like a hydraulic! :laugh::devil:

Sorry I couldn't resist!

Anywho it's operated by a rack and pinion which in my opinion isn't very realistic but at least it's a little more interesting than an LA in that you have to build more gearing down.

but at least it's a little more interesting than an LA in that you have to build more gearing down.

+1

IMO, during the lasts years, there were too many LAs and motors in the sets.

More knobs and gears is good ! :D

I'm not yet conviced that motorising this 8109 was a real necessity.

Is there something suitable for this model to tow?

mayby the 8081 :sceptic: but i dont no

I am sure you will get most of the small 30 euro and below sets on it,it will take the small digger and the small forklift,amazon uk have both got this model and the bucket truck listed for 40-72 uk pounds and thay will be both available on the 1 August,heres a link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004OT6PR0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=039PVH9WN97R03B57S5H&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Technic-Bucket-Truck-Toy/dp/B004OT4WJ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305728759&sr=8-1

Looks like it will cost around 770 SEK in Sweden, accetable price but I will wait for a review before I make a decision. Anyone recognize the size of the wheels?

Edited by dbostream

Looks like it will cost around 770 SEK in Sweden, accetable price but I will wait for a review before I make a decision. Anyone recognize the size of the wheels?

I think it are the same wheels as 8052.

Edited by legolijntje

I think it are the same wheels as 8052.

Good, I could use some of those wheels, I only have big ones atm so I am forced to build big cars. :)

There are plenty of new pictures of the Unimog but has anyone found any news regarding this model? picture, dimensions etc.

Has it got rack and pinion ?

I think it's got a rack and pinion to lift the bed, like the barcode truck, or did you mean for the steering?

I think it's got a rack and pinion to lift the bed, like the barcode truck, or did you mean for the steering?

Sorry for not being clear , yes for steering .

Is there something suitable for this model to tow?

If i ever have the opertunity to get one, i'll use it to tow this. 8143-1.jpg

Edited by 5150 Lego

If anyone still is puzzled about the fork:

It extracts with the help of the motor and probably a 13L gear rack. Nothing special really.

However, at the back there is some gears which seems to adjust the angle of the fork. If you zoom in at this picture you can see that the white rubber band is connected to the axle where a 20 tooth bevel sits. This means that the gears on the fork only is there to make some give when it's loaded. It also means that those gears aren't connected to the chassis or motor in any way.

Edited by Pauger

Its available on bricklink http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=8109

Anybody who have bought it?

100€ ! What a joke !

I hope I will have it soon.

I'm interested in that set. Not because it is impressive (actually, I think it is not ! ^^), but because we do not know much about that set. :)