Duck

Brickington Sails Forth!

Ahoy shipmates!

As a brief break away from filming the episode, I've created a trailer which is created as a "documentary" style interview with the cast - enjoy!

Ahoy!

As a break from filming the next (rather large-scale) episode of Brickington Sails Forth, I decided to film a one-off "Ancestors" episode, which puts Brickington and his men back into Roman-era times, with Brickington's Ancestor as a Centurion.

I wontgo much further due to the risk of this being seen as off topic, but it is related to the series - so follow this link to see the Eurobricks topic! http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74264

My next project will fingers crossed, be Brickington Sails Forth!

Thanks,

Duck

New Episode: Episode 8: The Escape

Captain Brickington was last seen three years ago, after forming an unlikely alliance with the crew of the pirate ship, "The Sardine's Revenge", attempting to find their Captain, Captain Blankhat, who was taken prisoner by a Bluecoat ship.

We find him after events have taken a turn for the worse...

I believe this is my best episode, and combines some animation I originally shot 3 years ago but never released with a large amount of modern footage filmed over the last month- this is accompanied by background music written specially for the film by another Youtuber, and hopefully it's a good old swashbuckling adventure!

Edited by Duck

This is a pretty good episode. Redcoats, bluecoats, pirates, ships, a port - everything but some treasure. I especially like the broom fight toward the end! Good to see this project continue.

That was good. Didn't understand a single Bluecoat word. Next episode 2018?

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed the episode! Treasure might make an appearance in the final video, Captain Dee!

It was fun doing the Bluecoat voices and talking absolute gibberish! pirate_laugh2.gif And did you steal my release schedule Dr Spock!? :P

Thanks again!

Edited by Duck

I like your story and MOC. You're a LEGO pirate fan with a long background, aren't you? So am I. Send your officers to my Pirate Battle island. Who will win? Waiting for your opinion.

Six years later I have released the final episode! See below!

Thanks for reading, and watching! 

As always, amazing skill and dedication. I thoroughly enjoyed this last video, same as the others. In fact, I have filed your videos for future watching again in the future. Thanks!

Ahh, a final chapter to the amazing videos I watched when I was 13 years old. Yes, it has been a while but definitely worth the wait. Always enjoyed the humor involved.