cavegod

UCS Sandcrawler

Now that is impressive! :wub: I hadn’t realised that it was so large - excellent work cavegod! :thumbup:

I sold my UCS Sandcrawler last year and have regretted it; I know that it’s not perfect but I did have a soft spot for that lump of brown & orange plastic. Have you made any progress on the inside?

Now that is impressive! :wub: I hadn’t realised that it was so large - excellent work cavegod! :thumbup:

I sold my UCS Sandcrawler last year and have regretted it; I know that it’s not perfect but I did have a soft spot for that lump of brown & orange plastic. Have you made any progress on the inside?

i have my friend challenged with the crane part as he has a vast array of technic parts, so once i have braced and reinforced the front section i shall then complete the interior.

currently my next UCS is taking shape from the pile of lego i have, luckily it's a lot smaller and uses popular colours for a change.

currently my next UCS is taking shape from the pile of lego i have, luckily it's a lot smaller and uses popular colours for a change.

Could you give us a clue as to what it is? :look: