Oswald the Rabbit

General Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Discussion Thread

So good ! May be the return of armada ? And whitecoat ? Perfect for American Revolutionary War isn'it ?

And it's possible lego make a news weapons molds ? New muskets for example :thumbup:

It's being a little while since anyone has commented here, eh ? :pir-wink:

Well, I have had a double comfirmation of the theme, but more so I might get the chance of seeing a master catalogue.....so if I can at least I'll try and come back with descriptions of everything.

Keep on going arrrrrrr. :pir-sweet:

Well, I have had a double comfirmation of the theme, but more so I might get the chance of seeing a master catalogue.....so if I can at least I'll try and come back with descriptions of everything.

Grrr! Lego come on! My wallet is not going be happy next year! :pir_bawling:

But It'll be quite cool to see these guys!

It's being a little while since anyone has commented here, eh ? pirate_wink.gif

Keep on going arrrrrrr. pirate_satisfied.gif

The master catalouge, it sounds like a very powerful book pir_laugh2.gif .

I'm more interested in looking at the pictures of the sets rather than the discription pirate_laugh2.gif

I'm more interested in looking at the pictures of the sets rather than the discription pirate_laugh2.gif

Even descriptions are going to make me happy at this point. The uncertainty is killing me...

I've already resolved not to get them, but I'm happy for them to test that resolve.

Ahh the Master Catalogue of Power and Uncertainty; will it show us another Great theme? Or will it make us angry? Questions Questions... :pir-sad2:

This theme will likely not come out until either mid-spring or summer, as the movie itself does not come out until May and I'd doubt that they'd release the sets 6 months before the film... anyways, if it was released in Jan, we'd have pictures by now :pir-grin:

I may be new to this site, but on this topic, I have something to say.

1) While I have been resistant to 'fleshies', I will be happily awaiting this theme. So much potential for Fantasy and Historical. I can even see customizing possibilities for Sci-Fi themes if they do the crew of the Dutchman.

2) I wouldn't worry about the classic Lego Pirates theme. Lego recently placed Pharaoh's Quest on its products page. From the advance images I have seen (long since taken down by LEGO), it is a reworking of the Adventurers theme (with a tie in to Atlantis). Indy didn't kill it. Depending on the run of the Liscence, it may be some time before the classic Pirates theme returns (maybe with a new name), but I am sure it will. I would even hazard to speculate that POTC might improve the quality of a following Pirates theme, i.e. better weapons, more accurate ships, hair pieces.

I remain positive and hopeful.

I think its some sort of joke

I do not think so. There is much evidence to support this theme and I think it is only soon to we see some news.

I'll ring the person who has a master catalogue and ask if I can see it tomorrow....so we can but this question of is it real or not !

Keep on going ARRRRRRR ! :pir-sweet:

I'll ring the person who has a master catalogue and ask if I can see it tomorrow....so we can but this question of is it real or not !

Keep on going ARRRRRRR ! :pir-sweet:

I hope it is real, But we will have to wait and see. pirate_cry_happy.gif

I would say it's pretty much solid that we're getting POtC. :pir-classic:

Do we have solid evidence, besides the Jack Sparrow fig?

Hello, i work at the lego store in birmingham alabama, it is confirmed and im sick of people doubting it.

Hey, it's not really worth getting worked up over - there's no real public confirmation that can be easily linked to, no set images, anyone who stumbles on this forum and sees this thread is going to doubt that it really exists. :pirate_sad2:

Hello, i work at the lego store in birmingham alabama, it is confirmed and im sick of people doubting it.

Calm down, we just have some people that need pictures to prove something. No problem in that. :pir-laugh:

Calm down, we just have some people that need pictures to prove something. No problem in that. :pir-laugh:

from my understanding working at lego, they cant put out pics till trailer of movie comes out, makes since, i think they'll be out in march... so pics a couple of months before, thats how its been with everything recently

from my understanding working at lego, they cant put out pics till trailer of movie comes out, makes since, i think they'll be out in march... so pics a couple of months before, thats how its been with everything recently

I think that's how it was with POP...

I think that's how it was with POP...

But pics for PoP were out by the February Toy Fair