Oswald the Rabbit

General Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Discussion Thread

Hm. Can you post a link to where you found it, please?

Pretty sure it's from 4chan, but I'd like to know as well.

Lego has released simillar images for other movie sets, could be legit.

As BrickJagger said, where did you found it?

EDIT: Arrrr!!!! :pirate:

Edited by Kaanere

Oh my gosh the catalog is already out? No way...

I think there'd be more than 4 sets though

I wonder if they will reuse the S16 Scallywag Pirate's bandana in this theme

By the way, this goes in the Pirates Forum

If its real:

Looks like 2 ships, is the big one ghost ship and the smaller black pearl, or is the big one black pearl and the smaller one the dying gull.

Could even be 3 ships considering the size of the boxes, I think lego Has said in the past ships sell well so... 3 ships and some battle based scene in the smallest set?

If its real:

Looks like 2 ships, is the big one ghost ship and the smaller black pearl, or is the big one black pearl and the smaller one the dying gull.

Could even be 3 ships considering the size of the boxes, I think lego Has said in the past ships sell well so... 3 ships and some battle based scene in the smallest set?

Looks like two ships to me. The third box is too square to be a ship.

Looks like two ships to me. The third box is too square to be a ship.

I don't disagree, but the dying gull is a squat little 'ship'

475655968-pirate-ship-at-raby-bay-cleveland-in-redland-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSfMt6uzrVpjDQRYqpOgGIcBhqwn5OO54uNPyQkiWBI%2BuA%2BwVl9bva9Dkccs805jJA%3D%3D

Interesting development, I'd love for this to be true. I never got any Pirates set before, so I'd buy some of these to get Captain Jack minifigure. But as many people above said already need proof!

Per IBT:

“Pirates of the Caribbean 5.” According to a new report, Depp’s character in the movie will on a ship that first introduced Captain Jack Sparrow in the first movie from the franchise.

A single-mast ship that is supposedly the former Rainbow Gypsy has docked at the Raby Bay Harbor in Cleveland, Australia, where filming for the movie is currently taking place. According to a report by The Sydney Morning Herald, the ship is the same one that was sinking when the viewers first saw Jack Sparrow land on shore on a boat in the first movie. The ship is said to play a “lead role” in the movie.

So perhaps the second largest box belongs to the single-mast Rainbow Gypsy? I'm not sure if that is the same ship that Deskp posted but it would be exciting if it was. Just the idea of new pirate ships makes me excited.

So perhaps the second largest box belongs to the single-mast Rainbow Gypsy? I'm not sure if that is the same ship that Deskp posted but it would be exciting if it was. Just the idea of new pirate ships makes me excited.

It's the same ship.

The movie has:

ghost villain ship former spanish war ship i think.

'redcoat' ship

Black pearl

Dying gull

Queen anne's revenge

Hooray! :sweet: I'm very glad to see that POTC returns in LEGO form :thumbup: I wonder what the new minifigs will look like given the new techniques TLG have introduced since 2011 (like dual-molding and side-printing) :wub:

I'm excited for this. I collected nearly all the sets back in 2011 (except for the Black Pearl, Queen Anne's Revenge and London Escape), so I better get to saving now. :pir-sweet:

Guys, please do not post leaked images or links to them.

Due to the apparent level of interest, I'm going to keep this thread open. However, I prefer it that in the future we do not create new threads for upcoming themes that do not consist of any tangible information other that "we're gettin it". Threads with empty info just devolve into wishlist dumpsters.

Thanks!

Oh my gosh the catalog is already out? No way...

I think there'd be more than 4 sets though

If it is legit it confirms Cars 3 and Sports themes as well.