Sign in to follow this  
Robinson

Diamond Island

Hi, today I want to show my new MOC to all pirates of eurobricks. This MOC is created for turklug design contest 2011.

5443133737_96cd968acf_z.jpg

5443113201_deda006c1d.jpg

5443726426_53bb01b4a1.jpg

Please look at my flickr page to see more photos.

C&C are welcomed !

Regards

Edited by Robinson

Wow, brilliant work! Those stairs are just fantastic, and the rock work of the building is great. I love the colour variation in the water too. The only constructive criticism I have is that the cliff seems a bit plain - maybe some dark grey or more plant life would make it more interesting?

Otherwise though, brilliant! :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice MOC there Robinson, so many nice details to take in like the construction of the little dwelling and the stair case down the cliff face. :thumbup:

Not a huge fan of tiled water it tends to be a bit groovy ("Yeah Baby") but that's not a big deal, the colour selection is really good. :thumbup: Keep 'em comin'.

Thats a great moc, so much going on and I love all the wooden platforms and stairs. The building is well built and the rocks look nice, but maybe you could add a few more grey colours to them to add a bit of texture. Other than that this is a very well built pirate moc!

The cannon seems to be on a rather dangerous place :pir-classic: But that's no problem for those fearless pirates.

It's a nice MOC, with lots of details. I like the crane and the building because it has an interesting wall with different kinds of bricks.

Also good work on the pictures. They are very clear and have a good background.

This is beautiful, I love the curved wooden stairs and the dark blue color representing the deeper water is great.

Good luck on the contest.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

"My very hot MOC"

:pir-hmpf_bad: Wheres the mermaids or girl pirates?

:pir_laugh2: Hehe, just kidding.

Overall, pretty neat, (it looks fun to play with). I would like to see more angles though. You pretty much only gave us the front and right side angles in your photos. It would be nice to see some shots from the left side, and, you leave me curious if the back is "open" with any interior details perhaps?

Very good though. :thumbup:

Very nice MOC contains a lot of details to find out. I like the stairs and building style of the suspension bridge. I think those wooden things are going to make me a pirate fan.

Good work!

Very nice and clean MOC Robinson. I specially like how you made the different water depths using tiles. Brilliant.