cover2.jpg

sn205492.jpg

sn205499.jpg

sn205530.jpg

sn205529.jpg

sn205522.jpg

sn205517.jpg

sn205525.jpg

Hi all, I would like to present to you the latest installment to my Rodeo Drive style buildings, Ralph Lauren™ store. The exterior of the store was built in eight days and thus I didn't choose a style that is as extravagant as its predecessors, but I think I did a fair job making it look as much like a real flagship as possible (e.g. the blue awnings, the greening everywhere, but sorry, I don't have the Polo logo). To compensate for the lack of exterior details, I added more to the interior than usual in hope of gaining back marks :cry_happy: , I hope you guys will like it!

Disclaimer: I remember someone did a chandelier with the wheel piece before, but I can't remember where I saw it, so this bit isn't entirely original.

Great job! I like the use of the new Nougat colour. The SNOT stairs and couch are great too :thumbup:

BTW, do you keep all of your buildings assembled? If so, mind taking a pic of all of them together?

I really like your design. The windows on the second floor and the brown and white contrast are my favorite. Clever use of a ladder by the way.

Very nice MOC. I like the SNOT stairs and the couch, Nougat colour makes the MOC looks delicios :laugh: The ladder is cleverly used and the shelfs etc. Are way cool. But my favorite part is those horns on the wall :wub: haat a beatiful desing for them, even at im not so sure about the black colour :sceptic: Great MOC.

Captain Becker

Great job! I like the use of the new Nougat colour. The SNOT stairs and couch are great too :thumbup:

BTW, do you keep all of your buildings assembled? If so, mind taking a pic of all of them together?

Thanks prateek! Sorry I did a bad job with the camera, the exterior is actually in dark orange, hehe... but I will do a nougat building someday. :laugh:

All 6 branded stores are still intact, but I am afraid I can't take a picture of them all as I have limited space at home. However, I do have a photo of 7 stores, the seventh one being built by Andybear (LEGO Ambassador HK), during Bricks Adventure 2011:

SN204587

I am sorry that I need to go right now, will reply the other guys tomorrow, thanks!

Edited by jaredchan

Thanks prateek! Sorry I did a bad job with the camera, the exterior is actually in dark orange, hehe... but I will do a nougat building someday. :laugh:

Orange is still very impressive. Also, nice display :thumbup:

WOW!!! Soo beautiful! I love it! Great job, Jared Chan! :) You should work for Lego as the modular building designer. I'm looking forward to see your next projects... D&G? Verace? overpriced rubbish? Tiffany's? OMEGA? :classic:

Does it ever stop? :) You've really found your niche with these designer stores. Nobody does this as well as you do.

Great work - as always!

AWESOME just TOTALLY AWESOME 'jaredchan'.....your Rodeo Drive is now going to rock with this store ! :grin:

The colours are perfect and the window/store dressing are just fantastic ! :thumbup:

I can't wait until your next creation and Brick On ! :grin:

Another awesome building! I'm not familiar with the Ralph Lauren brand (have heard of it), but the building itself is very clean and stylish. I like your technique with the stairs and particularly the bench.

Excellent work once again! This is great.

It's funny, earlier this morning I was looking at google streetview on Rodeo Drive and getting thoughts in my head that it would be neat to see the entire street built out of LEGO. Someone should definitely do that.

:classic:

The studs not on top technique for the stairwell is great, and the display cabinet work as well. :thumbup:

Another excellent creation jaredchan! It's nice to see the conservative yet still wonderful look of this one compared to your previous builds. The interiors details are as lovely as ever, especially the center couch and the horn wall ornament. Impressive job as always! :thumbup:

This is a very impressive MOC, Jared! I'm loving the interior, and any MOC with Dark Orange is a win in my books. :wink:

See it on Classic-Town.net

Edited by Ricecracker

I am very surprised to see a very fast modular creation concept stores from you! Looks like you are getting better and better, This exterior design also works well for me and I think you are doing an excellent job to keep your designers brands' stores as an ongoing projects for the past few years. Well done and thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

That's a great job, the house is very well done but the furnitures inside are very very nice.

The SNOT stairs are also well done!

That's for me a very nice moc, congrat'

I prefer this model than Emporio Armani, most finished !

Edited by lego-maniac

Thank you all guys for your kind words and support, I am sorry that I have to keep my reply short, but I am really grateful that you guys like my works :blush:

For the horn thing on the wall, I want to do it in brown but I am not sure if all the pieces used come in any sort of brown, does any one have any idea?

Once again, thanks guys! :sweet:

I never built anything that detail. Probably because I don't have so many bricks to use for pavement and other even surfaces.

But still I like this style, though Classic Town is still my favorite.