Sign in to follow this  
Jareth

Hello from the land of cheeseheads

Hi there, as you can see I'm going by Jareth these days, I'm currently living in Southern Wisconsin. (but no far south enough to make weekly trips to a chicago lego store)

As a child I was very big into Lego Castle although I also had a soft spot for Blacktron I.

Now I'm a fan of any system in clearance, but this years castle and POTC may change that.

My other interests are cooking, nature and other forms of art.

Anyway, Hello!

Hi Jareth!

It's great to see a fellow Wisconsinite on the board. :thumbup:

I also live in southern Wisconsin, near Milwaukee. Hope you have been enjoying our heat wave lately! :grin:

I do have to confess though, I do not own a cheese hat, I don't eat brats, and I don't like Milwaukee's Best or Point beer. *oh2* I hope that we can still get along. :blush:

Welcome!

Hi Jareth!

It's great to see a fellow Wisconsinite on the board. :thumbup:

I also live in southern Wisconsin, near Milwaukee. Hope you have been enjoying our heat wave lately! :grin:

I do have to confess though, I do not own a cheese hat, I don't eat brats, and I don't like Milwaukee's Best or Point beer. *oh2* I hope that we can still get along. :blush:

Welcome!

Heh Heh, Not to worry, I might be in Wisconsin, but I'm not a native. I do like Brats however.

Welcome to the site Jareth. I live in northern Illinois, so if you ever make it down to a certain one of the four Chicagoland LEGO stores, let me know.

Are you going to join us at Brickworld this year?

Do you have a sigfig?

Welcome to the show! I love my cheese, and to think I almost gave up dairy for Lent.

Welcome to Eurobricks :thumbup: I hope you are enjoying your heatwave :tongue:

Edited by Ratshot

Welcome to Eurobricks Jareth. I hope you enjoy your time here on EB and hope to see your MOCs and posts around here soon :classic:

Captain Becker

Welcome to Eurobricks Jareth. I hope you enjoy your time here on EB and hope to see your MOCs and posts around here soon :classic:

Captain Becker

Thanks! I've posted a bit, and I don't have a computer so I'll have to work on the sigfig/moc thing. But it's great to be here!

Welcome to the site Jareth. I live in northern Illinois, so if you ever make it down to a certain one of the four Chicagoland LEGO stores, let me know.

Are you going to join us at Brickworld this year?

Do you have a sigfig?

No sigfig yet....well, I guess I have one, I just haven't taken a picture of it yet.

I'm hoping to go to brickworld. I do need to get some boxes of Lego from the Lego Stores at some point. (I need 2x4 plates bad....but no orange, orange is the devil)

Edited by Jareth