Sign in to follow this  
Deinonychus

Where in the heck does the Striking Venom go?

So I've got the Striking Venom all assembled and ready to go on display in my Den somewhere and I'm finding out I have nowhere the bloody thing will fit! Shelves aren't deep enough, Big square surfaces already house whole themes and really can't be moved...it's a display nightmare unless I can like...mount it on the wall like I did Slave I or something.

So while I try to figure this out, I ask other owners of the SV, where have you ended up putting that monster? deino.gif

So I've got the Striking Venom all assembled and ready to go on display in my Den somewhere and I'm finding out I have nowhere the bloody thing will fit! Shelves aren't deep enough, Big square surfaces already house whole themes and really can't be moved...it's a display nightmare unless I can like...mount it on the wall like I did Slave I or something.

So while I try to figure this out, I ask other owners of the SV, where have you ended up putting that monster? deino.gif

Had to put it on top of one of my storage boxes ...looks cool, but when I move out I will have problems Lol.

Mine is just sitting in my living room, modified. I tend to keep things out if I don't have another place to put them.