Sign in to follow this  
RvB

Clone wars base

Hello every body I was just wondering what 2 colors should I use. I'm using silver but I'm think of using blue, orange, or red and I can't decide.

Republic colors are white or grey with dk. red trim.

But as a general rule, putting any color other than grey or camouflage on the outside of a base is just an invitation for the enemy to hit you with an artillery strike.

But as a general rule, putting any color other than grey or camouflage on the outside of a base is just an invitation for the enemy to hit you with an artillery strike.

Yeah, but this is Neo- '08 Clone Wars, so there's no way the Confederacy of Independent Systems would think of that. Therefore the base should be hot pink. :tongue:

Yeah, but this is Neo- '08 Clone Wars, so there's no way the Confederacy of Independent Systems would think of that. Therefore the base should be hot pink. :tongue:

If only I had enough pink bricks. :tongue: Or any at all!

Outside: Grey or Dk grey

Inside: White, Dk red, and grey.

Good look eith it.

Guessing you meant good luck. Thanks for all the support guys! Sorry for double posting mods and Kiel Edited by RvB

I think you'll need to stock up on lots of grey :tongue:

Why don't you try something like this...

c.png

I think you'll need to stock up on lots of grey :tongue:

Why don't you try something like this...

c.png

Seen it before on youtube. Is it yours? Well anyway its pritty good so far an I have the 1st level walls built.

Nope not mine just saw it on YouTube yesterday and thought it was an awesome base because it's right in the middle of the jungle and the that awesome bridge! But what I like most is those fins going all around the out side.